Create Account

S68 mPT #5: Defeat the Grinch

Find a sample of his DNA and create a set of wrapping paper that would cause physical pain if it detected that same DNA and only that DNA

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

i will kill the grinch with my bare hands. he is a prick. i dont like him and i will wack him with my hands in the head.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The Grinch is covered in a lot of green fur, which seems highly flammible. I'll simply shower him with a napalm strike. I saved Christmas, everyone.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

I mean eggnog and holiday pudding seem to slow him down quite a bit while he’s riding in the chair of cheer. So i’ll feed him and tuck him in so he can’t ruin christmas.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

to get rid of the grinch, i will simply troll him by telling him christmas is the week after when in reality it is now, like this he will try to ruin the wrong christmas, i will also change all his calendars (he does not own a phone) and like that he wont know the real date of chrsitmas.

59 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Band together with the entire team and challenge the Grinch to a good ole locker boxing tournament. If he can defeat the entire team he can do whatever. But I wish him the best of luck taking us down.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

I fend of the grinch by doing thbe super power griddy dnace on him. i play some time with him and do the griddy dance on him and he is eliminated from the day.

[Image: rotti.gif]

The Grinch really is not all that bad if you have seen the movies or read the book. He is just misunderstood and does not really hate Christmas and more hates wrong ideas or being alone. No need to fend him off, just need to show him friendship and love and he won't be bad!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

As a professional musician on top of my hockey career, I would use my talents for music to craft something horrific. I would stand outside the Grinch's xave and play my music loudly so that he would be scared to leave his domicile.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

ill pin him down and take out a little knife and put it towards his throat. ill say steal this and slice it open. bye bye

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Aksel has his stick in one hand, parchment-covered frozen fish in the other, and both skates are on NO GUARDS. He's slashing, kicking, every limb is moving, the grinch won't be able to steal a thing.

Code:
36 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

*Click click* "We know how to take care of trespassers around these here parts partner," he says brandishing a freshly shined and loaded shotgun with top quality birdshot.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

i fend off the grinch by using combat techniques taught to me during my five point one years in the american coast guard and also training drills with the unnoficial united states military of jacksonville facebook group

It’s easy to fend off the grinch when you open all your presents at Thanksgiving and don’t bother to put up Christmas decorations. Just confuse the grinch when he shows up by not having any Christmas stuff up and around

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I am surprised not many people know this, but the Grinch loves chicken nuggets. I would fry up a fresh batch of chicken nuggets with all the different sauces. He would have no choice but to follow the scent.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]