Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 11 2012, 02:10 PM
You have got to be fucking kidding me refs :facepalm: can't catch a break

They need a pick to swing things here

ok that one was the worst lol

That ball was not fucking catchable at all

oh my god Angry

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

I am really pissed right now. two calls on that drive gifted to the pats. Now THREE PI calls in the end zone two of which were about 15-20 yards away from the intended Receiver and not catchable at all

I expected them to lose but honestly the Bills would be in this game if not for the refs

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 11 2012, 02:18 PM
I expected them to lose but honestly the Bills would be in this game if not for the refs

I wont go that far I dont think they have a shot in hell but The refs are not helping things. Fitz will throw an INT here and it will be done before halftime

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Nov 11 2012, 02:19 PM

I wont go that far I dont think they have a shot in hell but The refs are not helping things. Fitz will throw an INT here and it will be done before halftime
That last drive was practically gifted to the Pats, if not for that it would be a one touchdown game with a chance to tie it before the half. That being said, if that were the case, I would still expect them to lose.

EDIT: It's just frustrating that this could be a good, close football game if the game was being called even.

our defense is never going to get better

Alright one score game

Time for some jack and coke

I missed kickoff so I'm not sure, who's starting with the ball in the 2nd Half?

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 11 2012, 02:31 PM
I missed kickoff so I'm not sure, who's starting with the ball in the 2nd Half?

Pats

I want the bills to come out and on "accident" light up the ref on a pass play just forget the ball and the player tackle the ref as hard as you can. We are going to lose this game anyway might as well make it worth it take out this sorry piece of shit.

bills are gonna win the game.
pats are going nowhere this year