Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

honestly i would proabably remove like maybe the buffalo stampede because i do not think they are a good team respecitfully of course. but anyway go birds and happy days.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

binko would replace the manhattan rage from the atlantic division because they have beaten us in the playoffs and binko did not like when that happened he personally thought it was very mean of them

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I think if I were to remove one team from our division it would be Winnipeg just so all our teams would be American. In place I would add Baltimore because it a team we could win some games against and we would not be last place in the division.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I remove  Stars just because they remind me of the Leafs and I would rather play someone else. Give me syndicate so I can check Ben Jammin more.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I would swap Tampa Bay and QCC. I think that QCC is a well run organization and they deserve to be promoted to the shl! They would be fun division rival

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I would remove san fran because i dont see anything more logical to remove and i would add one of my favorites the wonderful LA panthers to our division because they rock and should be in this elite divison.

[Image: f7.png]

I would remove the New England Wolfpack and replace them with the Chicago Syndicate so that we have the good old Great Lakes Division back

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I remove HAM, because HAM is stinky, and surely FHM will some day soon just decide to make them a juggernaut again. I must save the SHL from them.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

I would remove Chicago from our division because they're too good and always have our number. I'd replace them with another bottom feeder like a Toronto to hopefully get a few more wins.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

As of right now, I'd probably remove Seattle and add Minnesota. We get rid of a good team and add another godawful team just so that this is the worst division in the SHL.

I would remove Tampa Bay from our division and add Seattle. I hate Seattle and need to take that rage out more than I am currently getting. Also, it would increase Seattles travel by a lot and that would make their players sad, which in turn makes me happy.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

In the Pacific division we would have to get rid of Los Angeles so the true California team could be the only team left in the state. I'd replace them with an Ottawa-based team because it's long overdue!

Code:
41 words

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Atlanta Inferno is a logo I never cared for too much. I am not a huge fan of fire. I much prefer the cold. I would maybe replace them with the Atllanta Tundra or something like that.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

We would definitely add Maine Timber to the Tamper Town Division. It's an easy decision, because us berserkers love to !chop. We would kick out the Whalers cause they stinky.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

The Whalers. First of all, be original and get a new name. Evbery beer league has the team that's the whalers and they always are losers. Second and finally, they are our BC rivals

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]