Create Account

S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask February 12th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Andreas would still lace up the skates and join his teammates on the ice. After all, wouldn't it be more entertaining to see a mascot completely humiliate an opposing team.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I do an interpretive dance to Moby Dick. My teammates play Ahab and Starbuck and various other Pequod crew and I'm Moby Dick. I ram straight into their boat with a Zamboni covered in a whale costume, destroying the arena.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Noel would try to let the team allow him to come out for warmup in the mascot suit. The fans and other team will wonder where the hell the club came up with a mascot that could play hockey so well.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

aleksandr iskandrov in the suit of the hamilton steelhawks mascot (hammy the steelhawk) would be very sad as i dont think he would be very happy in a cramped confined masscot suit. as such, he would be very depressive

[Image: izzy.PNG]

My number 1 move for a night as my mascot would be the attacking of opposing fans and or fans in the stands. Probably start with the other fans kids just so I don't get punched.

Hammy the hawk does the griddy whenever we score or win a game which isn't happening as often as it used to 3 seasons ago.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Tiberius Kane would do a little dance. A tiny little dance. He loves to dance. Maybe do a twirl or something. Really get the fans off their seats with the twirling.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

We are the Forge so it is only right to go to the local hardware store to buy a Hessian sack and a whole bunch of hammers. During the intermission I can skate around the ice yeeting them into the crowd.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I would chop down a tree at center ice. Then light a bon fire with all the logs from that tree. Finally I would skate full speed and jump over the bon fire.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I'd probably do a couple tiktok dances, lately i've gotten multiple videos from cheerleaders/players in south korean volleyball do one of those dances, i can't say what the song is called, but it's a catchy tune that goes something like ding ding dang dang dang diiing da da da dim dong da daaa

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Sven is very angry that he is being scratched to play the part of the mascot, so he is going to be bullying the away fans and possibly start physical altercations.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

As an argonaught mascot, I would be going behind the other teams bench and challenging them all to 1 on 1 duels, winner gets their hockey sticks. I would then of course win all my duels and they'll have no sticks to play with.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I would do some super cool tricks and flips to make some good times for the fans in my suit. Woah tommi K is in there he just did a kickflips without no skateboard. He really doing it out there.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Kezia is putting on the Atlanta mascot suite and proceeding to simply punt kids. They're running up through the stands finding every small child below the age of 12 and teeing them up like an NFL kicker, before proceeding to yeet them as hard and far as possible. Security is too confused to respond, so this goes on for a solid 15 minutes before the cops arrive to put an end to the madness. The Inferno are sued into bankruptcy and the franchise folds.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

I would not wear a mascot suit because I'm not a furry. Im a human. But if I did wear a mascot suit I would probably do a blizzard dance and turn into snow.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]