Create Account

Chirper #3 (AC week #461)

Semi finals semi finals Yay

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

02-27-2023, 09:46 PMMarcul_le_depanneur Wrote: I felt this, I've definitely forgot to do this last week!

well at least we are on the right track now! Look at us go!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

@Crunk didn’t ping me. What a twat.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Micools gonna win the cup

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Draft is getting close Smile

Playoffs and waiting for the draft, both at the same time. While all the old man has left is waiting for IIHF.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Don't forget to Chirp my fellow Chirpee's!

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

William Salming (@WSalming)

Steal from the road done and series against Winnipeg is tied 1-1. We need your support today at home, fans. We try to offer you an entertaining experience. #shlhockey

[Image: salming.png]

William Salming (@WSalming)

Our set plays in offensive zone face-offs worked pretty well in the opening game of the series. Hopefully same trend continues because details matter when it comes to winning. #shlhockey

[Image: salming.png]

I like the ass

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I remembered to buy cat food!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Happy to have all the extensions done for Texas for next season! Only one IFA signed this time around! Times have changed!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Taco Tuesday and the last day of February. Enjoy it!

The series is tied up! Let’s get the 2-1 lead today.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

02-28-2023, 07:32 AMCapnCooper Wrote: Happy to have all the extensions done for Texas for next season! Only one IFA signed this time around! Times have changed!

Are you sure it was a happy feeling or was it out of utter shock since you are GM?

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs