Tomas Lind (S57-S78)

[Image: kennethlind.gif]
@Stadacona

[Image: canadice.gif]
@sköldpaddor @High Stick King @Ragnar

[Image: hKhKXUL.png]

PBE Affiliate Link

Player Prompt

San-sam Emerson is absolutely thrilled with how his career has developed after the last couple of seasons. Last season led to the ultimate prize for all SHL players, the Challenge Cup. Much like his father, Emerson was able to get that monkey off his back early on in his career. Individually, Emerson was less than thrilled with his development until this most recent season. After a rather inconsistent series of performances to start his career, Emerson has finally hit the point per game mark. In the past he had been providing the Forge with good play in the defensive end, but Emerson wanted to make a mark in the offensive zone in the same way he did in juniors. He has finally become a true two-way defender that is effective in every zone. Although it took a long time to reach the mark, Emerson would not have done anything different. Stabilizing his defensive game before focusing on offensive production was the correct call and now, entering the prime of his career, he is poised to be one of the top defenders in the SHL.
(184)

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Melvin definitely thinks that there are a lot of things that he could do better, especially when it comes to making sure that he is the best possible player and coach. First of all, there was the whole murder incident awhile ago, and while it seems like most everyone else has forgotten, Melvin really works hard to make sure that he doesn't reflect that aggression on the ice when possible. Then there's the little bit about no longer being a defensive player. Coach at one point in time saw that Melvin was super aggressive (despite trying to reduce his aggression) and felt that he was better suited for playing an offensive position, than a defensive position. So now, Melvin is like, ready to try and score goals and stuff. And evidently everyone saw how kind of bad ass he had become and how well he had improved, because he was really making sure that he was dope and he even won the most improved player award. It's a little wild.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Overall there is not a lot of complaints the Nibbles can have for his development that he has had over the past couple of seasons. He is still very young and there is a lot of things that he knows he can still work on. He has already managed a very impressive collection of accolades with a Best Defensive Forward Award and an SMJHL 4-Star Cup in the Juniors. He also won Rookie of The Year and the SHL Cup in his only season in the big leagues. So he would not change much when it came to his overall development because, well the numbers really do speak for themselves. If he could change one thing that would be his defensive abilities. This season he definitely showed an inability to punish teams with his defensive play and that is something he has always prided himself to be able to do. So moving forward I would definitely seem more of a focus on his defensive play.

Code:
165 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Tummy Hurts feels that his development as a professional goaltender has been going quite well. He obviously has some hurdles to overcome, primarily the fact that his tummy always hurts and makes him feel sick - so his performances must be viewed with that context in mind. Tummy has been progressing season after season without a doubt; his growth as a player has mirrored the growth of his tummy, which was always his goal. This season Tummy has taken huge strides, losing only 4 games in regulation all season as the Berserkers' starting goaltender. Tummy led the league in SV%, Shutouts, and GSAA. Tummy hopes his performances will be rewarded with an award, but most importantly he hopes the team can make it to the Four Star Cup. If he can backstop his team all the way there, it'll be clear that his development is on the right track. Whether that can continue at the SHL level will be a question answered next season.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

PBE PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I think the career is not going as well as it could be going. I wanted to really put my name into the conversation of rookie of the year but that was no where near a possibility in my opinion. The fact that I am not that active and forget to update my player as the season goes on makes it a tough situation and reality. Also, being on an older team that is in a rebuild makes the situation a lot tougher. Obviously competing for a cup and playing with talented players will make the goals of winning awards and banners much more of a possibility. We all know how the league works, that the good teams have good players that get nominated for everything and then the bottom teams have a problem with keeping players because they become so irrelevant.
The goal is to keep the players in Tampa happy and engaged and hopefully turn that corner to become competitive and chase cups. Have that winning culture and stick with that winning culture.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

player prompt

Every player's career has its ups and downs. I would say that my career so far has been solid, but on the other hand I wanted to see more progress this season, because the experience was already gained last year. But in the end I played at the same level as before, which did not please me. However, I know that the next season will definitely be much better for both me and the team, and we will be able to play both in the playoffs, and I will also be able to become more productive individually. We must definitely forget this season and then we will definitely be able to take a big step towards victories. In general, the positive thing is that at least it doesn't get worse every season, but the curve is the same. This is very good from the point of view that at least it does not undermine self-confidence.

My player is eager that he has been given a solid chance at being an SHL star from the get go. The team has given him excellent opportunities to succeed. The point totals went down last season, and still down this season compared to my best season, but we are still in high spirits. The play has improved if you look at the differences in game ratings. Assists are way up and hits are way up. My player is turning into the player I envisioned when I created him. It’s been a fun journey seeing him progress to the player he is now and he still has a lot of room for improvement. Hopefully the hits continue and my player is a force to be reckoned with out on the ice. It’s nice to score and generate offense, but to dish out hits at the rate he did this season, that’s game changing. Hopefully we see more of that out of my player.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

PT pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

PLAYER PROMPT - Written Task

Currently, I’m pretty happy with my career so far. Winning the Cup in my first season in the SHL when I was still playing with Seatle, after being called up a season early from junior, was a really good way to start my career! Now, currently in my second season in Texas, I’m really excited to see where we will be as a team in 3-4 seasons. We are a young team with a lot of promising prospects and I think we could be one of the league best team sooner than most people expect us too.

Moving forward, moving into a more offensive role on the team, I wouldn’t want to change much to my development, because having focused on a mix between defensive and offensive stats in the early stages of my career, I was able to be a balanced player and I got to a point where I won’t need to upgrade my defense much more for the future and I can focused primarily on developing my offense.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Player Prompt

Tenderloin has really come into his own as a defenseman in the SMJHL. His primary goal was to be a solid defensive defenseman and have the ability to separate the other team from the puck. This is something he has excelled at, as he has been a takeaway machine without giving up the puck many times. He usually ends up with around 50-60 takeaways a season with about 10-15 giveaways in return, which is a great rate of getting the puck if you ask me. In addition to that, Tenderloin has shown prowess in the offensive end as well, which is something that I never really intended for him, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure if the points will transfer over to the SHL as the gap between the best and the worst players is much larger there, but I'm excited to see what Tenderloin can do on the big stage.

Code:
152 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Adam Liebold has stated he is very happy with his career progression so far. As an early call up to the platoon he understood the others in the league would be better and stronger players. Although that was the case, he was able to prove himself in his first season in the shl playing first line minutes with stars like Raiden and Olubori. He put up an impressive 18 goals and 28 assists in his first season. This was impressive as he was only on the second power play line for the platoon. He is excited for his future in Baltimore. The team will be adding a tremendous group of talent from the junior league with top players like Erik Bergmark, Adrian O'Rugg, Philip Fry, and Ekaterina Valieva. With so much you talent joining the team the future in Baltimore is looking up. We are hoping to make a run in this years playoffs before the rest of these players join the team in season 71.

Foil Up Boys

Prompt 2

Tiberius Kane's development is going well, albeit not in the way he had hoped. Or perhaps, "Expected" is a better word. His expectation was to score lots of goals and he had spent many days and nights the past few summers working on his shooting. The thing about being good at shooting is people try to prevent you from doing so. The other thing about being good at shooting is that you can change the target from the top corner of the net to, oh lets see, cross ice on the tape of your teammate's stick. All of that to say, Tiberius Kane is an assist machine. He doesn't shoot that much and he doesn't score that much when he does, but he has 49 assists and not to mention 200 hits while doing so. He's already 2nd all time in grizzlies hits, and has an opportunity to break the all time assist record if he keeps up his pace. He had his eyes set on the goals record, but without putting up at least 30 goals this season, that goal seems unlikely.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]