Create Account

S71 PT #1: Public Relations

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - The Arena Scare

Angry Gilmore is absolutely refusing to move to Saskatoon. He would be able to play golf like 10 months per year because of the snow! So, when the management asked him to help them attracting more people to vote for the arena, he knew he had to do everything he could! As such, he began by buying ALL the bilboard in the area to display adds for the importance of hockey for the region. A few of the buildboards would also include a promotion that some of the people that would vote for the arena would also receive season tickets for life. He wouldn't pay for any of it tought. All the bills would be headed toward the GM of the team. 

He would also manifest in front of Houston's City Hall for 7 days straight to put pressure on the town to help the construction of the new arena. To increase the size of the manifestation, he would give free beers and hot-dogs to his suporters. 

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

CREATIVE PROMPT

From one frozen tundra to another is a move from Winnipeg to Saskatoon that much of a difference? That being said having to move cities seems both bad for the fans and pretty annoying. These Winnipeg fans have been good to me my whole career, I am the captain of this team and even though we haven't been able to finish the job the last few seasons, I have an obligation to help them out and keep the team in town. I'm going to start going door to door and put "boots on the ground" to get the word out to fund this stadium. I'll go on the local news and I'll even go on a few public access shows. I'll singlehandedly put in more effort myself than the entire Arizona Coyote organization put into their campaign. The people of Winnipeg will know that I'll do anything to keep the stadium in town, so much that they'll have to vote for the new stadium.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Kevin is more shy than out into the crowd. But he always loved the fans their energy and such investment for the team. So he had to do something to make the fans love the team and secretly him more. He had a routine where in a home game he gave a stick out with a sig, and when he was at road he signed Knights fans jerseys who wanted a signature. Sometimes when he felt good with his game and felt good he did both. When he saw a Kim jersey worn by a fan, his day just went better. Slowly, more people wore his jersey and he was determined to win the four star cup for the fans. He was so surprised and warmed that people actually wore his jersey with his name on it. He never knew signing jerseys and being kind to the crowd would make a difference in his life.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I guess you could say that the old arena in New England is getting a little "crummy" so the owners of the Wolfpack have asked me to help spread the word so that we can keep the Wolfpack where they belong....IN NEW ENGLAND. Luckily for us, we have a lot of the fans behind us due to the fact that we have recently won a championship and I guess to give back to them the best option would be to keep us in New England and give them a new arena. Saskatoon is an "Alright" place for a hockey team, but New England RULES this part of the U.S so we need to stay here for the sake of the market. The fans had our backs the entire season and all through out playoffs and in my opinion the least we could do is have their backs, and if you ask me they really deserve a new stadium with good concessions and comfy ass seats.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

philippe eko eel tries to connect with all his fans by being as interactive as he can on twitter. he doesn't want to be like one of those completely inaccessible players who never appears to be a real person and tries to peel back the facade of fame by way of social media. he takes after other players who've crafted similar online personas, like Kevin Durant and Draymond Green. He doesn't DM with fans - that's certainly a bridge too far - but he does tweet out his own tweets rather than, as many players do, having an agency intern tweet boilerplate stuff out for him. he talks about his own daily activities and will occasionally do a twitter Q&A with fans as well. keeping things light, never taking himself too seriously, helps eel connect with his fans and ensure his popularity is always high. One interesting conundrum here is that philippe eko eel cannot type because he is a handsless eel (but he wouldn't be able to play hockey either so who cares!)

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Player Prompt - 

Beck tries to be a pillar in the Winnipeg community. Soup kitchen, building houses, visiting sick children in hospitals - all that stuff. Plus he tries to donate his time to the regular 'ole hangouts in the public parks. In winter, you will find him at one of the local outdoor rinks playing with the children. In the summer, he will do the same except he likes to mix it up indoors with the beer leaguers. Most importantly, he sells his face to the sponsors and products that his fans buy. Beck is the leading face for Paradox Games worldwide and Booty Sweat drink in midwestern Canada. His movie deals are coming soon, but will most likely need to wait until after he retires. His public image is very important to him and he wants to be a good role model for all the people of the world, no matter if they follow hockey or not.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Code:
Story Mode: 225 words

------

"Fuckin' eh rights, I'm still waiting for literally any news on the next Tekken... anyway, Petey's gotta take a piss so this is a good time to throw it to our sponsor for today's episode.

Folks, Seattle ownership has, apparently, had enough.with the state of the dome in the city. Personally, I think the thing's fine, it's still holding up pretty well, but let's be honest--we've got a hell of lot more fans now that the team's one of the most recognizable winners in the league. So ownership's asking us here at Coast to Coast to spread the word as they're looking to get an idea of what sort of support exists among fans in Seattle and the greater Seattle Metroplex for raising the capital to put together a new arena. Obviously it's tax dollars at stake here, but for right now we're just looking to get an idea of who supports the project. You can head over to 'seattle arena interest dot com' and if you enter the promo code 'coasttocoast' when you do, you'll get a voucher for a free regular coffee at Seattle's Best. That's 'seattle arena interest dot com' and promo code 'coasttocoast.' Thanks again to the Seattle Argonauts Entertainment Group for sponsoring the show today.

Anyway, Petey's back, so let's fuckin' talk more about the Street Fighter release this Friday..."

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Dirty Boots is fairly popular among the fans. He's not the flashiest player or known super well for his skills on the ice but he's always a great character on tv during interviews as he generally has more to say besides "keep our sticks on the ice and go hard to the net" and spends more time praising his teammates and the fans and always adding a bit more entertainment as a great interviewee. Outside of the rink, Boots is often seen at the Texas Children's hospital as well, often without other team members or team occasions and just there to help lighten the mood or put a smile on others faces. He's always quick to pose for a photo or sign anything a fan may want. He doesn't want the attention it but he welcomes it. He's appreciative of his role on the team and what kind of life he's been fortunate enough to have and wants to give back as much as possible. Having a big heart and big smile ends up making you fairly likeable!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

PT PASS

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

As a new guy in LA I would be pretty surprised that I would be tasked with this, but I would definitely help out. Obviously I’m not a business person, but I would have to locate what the fans love about the team and the league and that should be the focal point of the presentation to the city and fans.

For a city like LA, I think the main focal point would have to be the rich sports history of the state. You have to think of all the teams that are in the state and how they impact the feeling of the people, how these teams generate revenue, and of course not losing a franchise in the state.

I think another great selling point would be when pitching a new arena to make it multi-purpose. Have other LA teams use the facility. It would be much more impactful if the Lakers were also included, just because of their status in the sporting world. As a player I could help get other athletes in the state on board to speak to the community and try and get people on board with the proposal.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

James Ward-Prowse is a man of exceptional honor and devotes his time and energy to the benefit of the community. But, he also likes shiny things, like all people do. So, in an attempt to create the ultimate rich man dream of having a lamborghini made of solid gold, JWP had to increase his jersey sales. But how? Like all truly great ideas, the thought his him while he was in the shower. Penguins. Of course, why hadn't he thought of it before. There isn't a soul on earth that didn't love and adore penguins. If he could get the endorsement from the Emporer Penguin (who was actually a macaroni penguin) then he could corner the jersey market for the entire world. So JWP set out on his trek to the south pole where he presented the Emporer Penguin the gift of $10 Million SHL dollarbucks. Then boom, the partnership was struck. and JWP became known across the entire SHL as "that guy who did that thing with the penguins or something"

[Image: jwpshl.png]

Well everyone knows that things are in a bad place if they are asking Lacksamus to push for a particular place. He is known to make some poor decisions and should not be trusted to get much done in this aspect. But let us just go ahead and say someone thought that this was worth doing. First we gotta talk about contract details - is there any verbiage in the current contract that says he is required to do these things? If so - then I guess he will have to do it. But if not - we need to talk about what is in it for him before he does this. Obviously there is going to be the "do it because you want to", but does he really want to? It comes down to the almighty dollar. But those have to be really well worked out. We can bring in lawyers, talk about commitments and the total time needed and the proper rate to get Lackamus motivated. Though between him being a terrible spokesperson and the time and money involved in getting him to participate will likely just have them move on.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Fileworker PT Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!