Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

@Caleb_H - Not going to lie, I almost just tagged the wrong person, so I think that says a lot. I think you are great - so that will be my love letter. You should be writing a love letter to me, honestly.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

@spooked Thanks for taking a chance on this first gen player. Excited to join the ride to the newest dynasty in the SHL! Lets go!

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

@spooked and @Mutedfaith, GMs supreme
They are rebuilding the Monarchs, our team
Guidance in TPE allocation they bestow
A dynamic duo, watching their little players grow

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Dear Fuzz, you are the best. You are smart and you love it when I ping you 30 times in one stream. Come to think of it I may do it again sometime this season. Won't tell you when or else that would be cheating.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Steelhawks Steelhawks

Dear @Hallsy, thank you for having faith in me for the 2oa pick and I cannot wait to have success with HAM in the coming seasons

Dear @Rotti, thank you for introducing me to the Pig Hunters (and can't wait for EA FC 24)

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]

Dear Boots, oh how lucky we are to have you leading the team from the back end, although the janitor wishes your boots weren't so dirty. Please don't let my fantasy team down.
@CapnCooper

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Oh Luke, I love you. I have only won cups, for you. I have only ever been drafted, by you. How could I be on any other team, if I am not with you. PS. Dont look in your closet.

[Image: seamsu_500.png?ex=66b438d3&is=66b2e753&h...96a382d50&]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

To Adam and Eddie,

thank you very much for not trading Podz for futures over the off-season. It keeps the dream of Podz being a Seattle lifer that much closer to being fulfilled.

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

Dear Ace, may your deck be ever mighty, and a certain big box home improvement company rot in hell. We might become the Buffalo Bills of the SHL but I don't regret coming here one bit.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Dear GMs,

thank you so much for taking your time to explain and help me understand how the league works. Thank you for being okay with me being bad at earning and not really understanding hockey. Thanks for being good to me :D

Dwight Knight aka hockeyiscool is a really cool guy who has done a great job in Tampa since S55 when i named him my co. He has outlasted me by quite some time now and has set Tampa up for another great core in the next few seasons

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Since it would be conceited to write this task about myself, I'm gonna choose to celebrate my co-GM, @Possum Queen. Thanks for being awesome in the locker room and helping out with all the day-to-day things!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Shoutout big dog H man moose king malphite god top game been nice lately Control 4 king @Hallsy thats my big dog OG and no one can mess with him.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Ayo wud up bossman! How have you been? It's just Raiya here hoping the baps have been filling the gaps and pouring plenty out of the taps while I've been away. Nothing much going on for me but I see you've been doing great forming the team so I wanted to send you this to say thanks again for the chances and opportunties. Keep up the good work Smile

Yours truly, Raiya Rabinov

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

When I thought I'd never get a Co-GM @liebolda stepped into the light and jumped in. I appreciate the hell out of you for that, and look forward to the good work that's to come! TOONZA

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]