Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Prompt Written Task:

Mats Marner's prank idea is called the "Reverse Mascot" surprise. Step 1: Mysterious Mascot Appearances Over the course of a few days, orchestrate a series of unexplained, comical appearances of the mascot around the Syndicate's facilities. The mascot could be found in unexpected places like the locker room, the player's lounge, or even outside the team bus. Step 2: "Steal" the Mascot's Identity. Coordinate with Syndicate teammates to create a series of humorous posts and videos on social media, suggesting that the players have "borrowed" the mascot's identity. Show the players attempting to do the mascot's job—wearing the mascot costume and attempting the mascot's signature dance moves, but with hilarious mishaps. Step 3: Friendly Mascot "Rivalry" Arrange for a friendly "rivalry" to unfold between the players and the mascot. Post videos and images of players trying to outdo the mascot's antics, complete with playful competitiveness. This could include quirky challenges, like who can create the better dance routine or who can gather more fans for a "team mascot showdown."

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

CREATIVE PROMPT: The main goal of this game would be to avoid putting ourselves in a position where our opponents could use their physicality to gain an advantage. To accomplish this, we would need to keep the game at the centre of the ice, which means we should try to keep the game between the faceoff dots. That means we will need to keep control of the puck as much as we can and even pass the puck backward if we need to do it to maximize possession. Dumping the puck into the opponent’s zone would be banned, because they would always be able to use their size and physicality to orchestrate a zone exit along the board. We will also need to be quick both in terms of skating speed and when it comes to moving the puck around. The more they have to chase us around, the more tired they will get and the least energy they will have, which mean they won’t be able to use their physicality as much as they would and this is when we will be able to strike.

184 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I thought me and Spec were on pretty good terms, but I guess you have to give the media a good show. I really wasn't that upset about being late for practice, it was a heavy cardio day on the ice and coach knew what was up and didn't make me run them solo. But I just can't let that stand, there was just so much tape. Now I know that mascot suit he is in gets hot, which is why it has fan cooling. Well, HAD fan cooling. Next game I disconnected a wire so he would heat up and sweat like crazy, then when he would go fix it at intermission, I had packed itching powder in the fans so when they started up the next period it stuck to his sweaty body and he did quite the impressive itchy dance to pump up the crowd. I would like to think that makes us even, but I feel this is just starting.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

[Image: mascot-pt.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

PLAYER PROMPT - WRITTEN TASK

Sometimes mascot is your friends, sometimes it's your enemy. Your own mascot should always be the first option here, but it wasn't like that this time, unfortunately. Wanted to do something similar to mascot, so the rivalry continues. It would be funny, plus would help our marketing team. They could squeeze a lot of content for our social media with this type of rivalry and such stories. So, I decided to change colour of our mascot. Carolina ''Kraken'' has mainly orange colour in their branding, so their mascot is similar to that. One day I came to a game much earlier than usually. Had some colours and turned mascot from orange to... pink. Yes, pink! So now he didn't look like a kraken or squid. Now it was looking more than a Patrick the Starfish. He had to be like that for one home game, before management bought new equipment for him. You should've seen our mascot Krackie when he saw what's going on. He was shocked, but didn't know what to do. Local media websites was full with this story, so we I can easily say that our marketing team did the best job possible.

196 words

Stars Stars Stars

ISFL PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

All right, listen up my extra terrestrial homies, apparently you've been challenged to a playoff series by General-Khagan Kul'Garath of the Sarris Star Empire. I don't know who they are or where they come from, but they're obviously dumb because a playoff series implies that there was play before, and it's not something that you just get to challenge someone to. Like, yeah, you can ask for a game normally without disregarding the meaning of what a playoff is, you know? Playoffs? We're talking about playoffs? We haven't even played a game! Playoffs? I for one think we should make a counter offer - how about we play an 82 game regular season, maybe even a couple weeks of warm up games with expanded rosters to see what we've got, then after all is said and done we can decide who gets into the playoffs? What are playoffs, you ask? Oh, that's where we all get together and watch the hit movie Goon.

(172)

Undeterred by the size disadvantage, Philip Fry embraced the challenge of coaching his plucky extraterrestrial team against the Sarris Star Empire. He knew that sheer size wasn't everything; strategy, teamwork, and heart could level the playing field.

Fry's coaching philosophy centered around exploiting the Sarris players' lack of real coaching. He taught his team to anticipate their opponents' moves based on the patterns they had picked up from "Goon." He emphasized speed, agility, and precision passing, capitalizing on their opponents' predictable tactics.

During intense training sessions, Fry drilled his team in unconventional formations and surprise plays. He encouraged them to use their unique physiology to their advantage, turning their size into a strategic asset rather than a liability.

As the playoff series began, Fry's team executed his game plan flawlessly. Their swift maneuvers baffled the Sarris players, who had never encountered such a well-coached and determined opponent. The extraterrestrial team's grit and innovative tactics led them to a stunning victory, securing their place in "Ho'Kii" history.

Fry's coaching brilliance had not only overcome their size disadvantage but had also shown the power of skill and strategy over brute force. The aliens celebrated their triumph, forever grateful to their hu-mon coach who had taught them the true essence of the game.

Written Task / Player Prompt

To get back at the Texas mascot, I would go for the most important piece of their attire - the cowboy hat. In every logo or media post you see about the Texas Renegades, that hat is a staple of the Renegades mascot. If I really wanted my revenge, I would steal their hat and hide it somewhere within the stadium. Without the hat, it would completely change the look and feel of being the Texas mascot!

Given this is to drive social media engagement, I also think it would be fun for the social media team to turn this into a scavenger hunt around the stadium/surrounding area to find the hat for prizes. Young fans could meet the mascot and give him back the hat, and share a photo opportunity as well.

Overall, I think this would be fun-spirited enough while also leading to a lot of social media buzz and opportunity as fans search to find the missing hat that has become so associated with the Texas Renegades franchise.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - Aliens Amongus

In order to kick some extraterrestrial ass in hockey, we must take advantage of our vast knowledge of the game. Sure the aliens might have the size and strength but we have much more experience playing this Earthly game and should be able to come out on top. Similarly how they did it in Space Jam against the aliens, they used each of their individual strengths to overcome the difficult opponent. We'll start with getting pucks deep in their end and wear them down in their own end. Little cycle action below the half boards and behind the net should start to lower the aliens stamina and thus render a goal or two. On the defensive side of the puck, our forwards should make it a priority to double team and suffocate each puck carrier as they come down the ice. Our goaltender is none other than Beau Kavanagh so he should be able to hold his own in goal. Equipped to be able to handle out of this world shots by coming in with some extra padding. The aliens cannot be familiar with any powerplay schemes from watching Goon so we'll run different PP setups to make their heads spin and capitalize. If we can all do this and the whole team be on the same page, knowledge and experience will win at the end of the day.

Word Count: 229

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Code:
Graphic option: draw your player showing their alien buddies the plan. This can be Xs and Os, a diagram of how to slew-foot without getting caught, anything vaguely on topic.

[Image: base_pack_alien_pt.png]

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

When it comes right down to it, being undersized by a certain margin might play as a slight advantage. As long as we stick to our fundamentals, we use our speed and our skill, we should be able to make things work on offense. The issue would obviously be on defense, but based on the description "probably just learned how to play by watching Goon", I don't think we'd have to worry too much. Focus on stickchecking and let them go to the box. Maybe we don't invoke the Gretzky Rule and all that, but by letting them go to the box, we lower the men on the ice and make it much easier to move around and allow speed to be what works. There's a reason why the enforcer position died out and that's because speed is what really kills nowadays. I just hope that our little dudes have that speed.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Player Prompt:
Munko Aitmukhambetov of the Atlanta Inferno does not really understand the concept of a "prank," to be honest he barely understands the concept of hockey or organized sports. So when the mascot pulled some strange prank on Munko, he did not really conceive of what was going on. With five centimeter long claws and strength two to five times that of a human, removing duct tape is much less effort than it would take a human. In addition, do you want to offend a six foot ten inch long three hundred plus pound bear at practice? I do not think so. So, after discovering that the tasty bird was responsible for the duct tape, it only made sense to make it Munko's next meal. Plant foods make up as much as ninety percent of a bear's diet, so a nice lean chicken meal provides some needed protein and nutrition to suppliment his diet. Munko thought this was a really nice prank.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs