Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

PT pass

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

A Prank War? With ME? Justin Time couldn't hold back his excitement. The current Blizzard roster was so... professional, compared to past teams, and Time hadn't seen a good prank war since the days of his near legendary pranks with Rylie Versi (@The Roope Hintz Effect please come back we miss you) in Quebec and the first few seasons in Edmonton. He worried that his skills were getting rusty, but just minutes later, he was working on a plan. A few carefully placed bribes later, the scene was set. A packed crowd in the Tony Pepperoni dome waited for the arrival of their home team. The lights went out, the fog machine hummed to life, and the mascot led the team down the tunnel and stepped onto the ice. 

It was silent. The crowd followed the jumbotron instructions perfectly, and came to life with a roar moments later as Time led the team onto the ice, giving the mascot a friendly stick tap on the way to the crease. A valiant effort, but the captain wins this time.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Player Prompt:

Since my mascot wanted to start playing this game with me, I'd replace his jersey name plate with "tap my head." So as he is walking down the concourse, all the fans would be tapping his head and he wouldn't know what was happening. Naturally, a smart person like our mascot would try to see if I taped a sign to their back but they wouldn't be able to see anything since it is the nameplate. Finally after they had enough, I would notice that their jersey looked weird and find them a replacement. The replacement would be fine, but as I was helping them put in on, I would deploy a slow release stink bomb in their outfit. They would be down and out for a little while after that. No one duct tapes my stuff! They better not try it again or they will get more than that next time.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

PLAYER PROMPT
Jaromir Jagrbomb takes his hockey seriously, and was not very happy about this little prank, because it meant he had to spend time unwrapping his stuff, which obviously was away from his practice time. So Jagrbomb decided that this will remain the last prank that is pulled on him. Jagrbomb got the GM in on the prank. They would ask the mascot guy to visit GM's office, where he would be "fired" from his job because of the prank that went out of line. So the next day, once the mascot had put his gear on, he was asked to visit the GM's office. The room was secretly video'd, while the GM gave a long speech about organizational values and the kind of a brand image the team wants to have in the social media. After the words "we're letting you go", there was maybe a ten second silence, where the mascot guy was obviously trying to figure out if this is acutally real. After that, Jagrbomb stormed in laughing and they revealed the whole thing. It might have been a pretty cruel prank, but the team decided to still publish it on social media, and after all, the mascot guy at least said it was actually funny.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Adam Liebold's plan for dealing with the larger oppenents would be to out speed the other team. Never let them catch up, always moving the puck around with quick passed and everyone is in constant motion. The next major tactic would be to invite the cast and crew of the movie Goon and Goon Two to the game. We will have them distract the other team with autographs and other activities to keep their focus off of the game. The last and final trick that we will employ would be to train 2 bulls to skate. They will be our enforcers on the ice. The other team will of course be wearing red jerseys. This will anger the bulls and they will reak havoc on the opposing team. This confusion will allow our team to sneak to the other side and score plenty of goals. Their team will not stand a chance due to our superior tactics.

Foil Up Boys

Player Prompt, Written Task:

First of all, the duct taped gear is a top tier prank. Kudos to the mascot, this one was good. Now, for the revenge.

The simplest, most straightforward way that I can think of to exact a healthy measure of friendly revenge, while staying within the realms of relatively harmless pranks (remember kids: Confuse, don't Abuse), is to absolutely stank up the mascot suit. We're talking military-grade stench. Highly-classified, DARPA developed olfactory assault warfare.

Step 1: steal the mascot suit during offseason. 
Step 2: smuggle it home to Vancouver
Step 3: wear the suit, run the Grouse Grind 3-7 times to absolutely soak the suit in man-sweat.
Step 4: return to Montreal with sweaty mascot suit, return it to locker.
Step 5: open two cans of tuna, place one in each boot of the mascot suit.
Step 6: close locker until hockey season begins.
Step 7: profit?

[Image: banes.png]

Hehe sounds like you guys came up with quite a fun narrative for this season, love it! I'm actually not scared at all about our chances for this game as long as there is any sort of actual officiating happening. Going up against a Star Emperor Khagan Supreme Overlord might come with the disadvantage of the referee being in their pocket oe doing their bidding because they fear for their lives. And even if they have the integrity to referee the game in an unbiased fashion, will they be consumed, vaporized or replaced by a shapeshifter? If they aren't and we do have a game where a vague semblance of a ruleset is followed, then I'm very confident that we'll crush them. Being a third of the size of our opponents actually comes with a ton of advantages as does the fact that my extraterrestrial friends are extremely elastic, so even if they don't manage to evade one of their brutes clumsy hits, they will just bounce around the courst a bit and jump right back into action unharmed, potentially in an even more advantageous position than before!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Consumed by a burning desire for vengeance, Kermit Murphy plotted an elaborate and over-the-top retaliation against the Baltimore Platoon mascot. With pure fury in his eyes, he launched a two-pronged attack that left everyone in awe.

Firstly, he kidnapped the man who plays the mascot the middle of the night, locking him, bound and gagged, in a remote lakeside cabin. Kermit then stole the mascot suit from the game day operations locker at the rink. Then, Kermit put on the suit and made a public appearance as the mascot at a scheduled team event. This is where the genius of his plan kicked in.

Kermit, as the mascot, began rampaging. He started breaking and throwing anything he could get his oversized mitts on, mock-humping the legs of passersby, and then multiple instances where he would punch a complete stranger and run away. He then crashed a company car while evading police, and eventually managed to ditch the costume and return to his own vehicle, at which point he retrieved the original mascot and returned them to their home. As Kermit was pulling away, he heard sirens approaching the mascot's home and knew he had outpranked the punk who thought he'd pull one over on a two time cup winner. To this day, his equipment has been left untouched even as the details of the mascot's disappearance and arrest remain unclear, as Kermit's new teammates now have a healthy respect and/or fear for their veteran newcomer

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The actual knight who lives in Prospera Place's locker room, Sir Nastyboy, has got to Rocky's stuff. It's now all covered in patterned duct tape, the kind that's not easy to rip and you have to go in with scissors but the scissors are too dull. Plus, Sir Nastyboy posted something with a mischievous and conniving connotation on Kelowna's TWITTER feed! He wishes they posted it on Instagram so he didn't have to engage in something Elon Musk owns. What a dreadful inconvenience. Rocky's first instinct is to steal Sir Nastyboy's lance, which is modeled to look like a hockey stick for reasons that are pretty obvious frankly. He tries to locate it, but alas, it's always on his person! However, it seems Sir Nastyboy has left his vulnerable set of armor in the locker where he lives, and Rocky knows just where to get a can of spray paint– right on the ice, where the zamboni driver likes to huff said paint. Within a few minutes, Rocky's able to cover Sir Nastyboy's entire suit of armor in hot pink spray paint! It smells AWFUL, but hey, talk about Barbie!

Player Prompt: Morning Mayhem

Written Task

190 words

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

PT pass

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Player Prompt

It was like every other early morning practice in Minnesota. The sun was still low on the horizon as I shuffled myself through the parking lot. Arriving in the locker room I notice everyone else was standing away from my stall and side eying me, more than normal I should add. When I reached my stall I understood why, someone had wrapped all my gear in duct tape. Not just any duct tape, industrial strength glitter pink duct tape. Obviously I was a little upset that it was green duct tape to match the team colors, but oh well. Once I peeled a majority of the tape off, I got dress and headed to the rink still sporting the tape where ever it had stayed. Something caught my eye as I passed the non-player locker room, you know the room where the refs and mascots get dressed and what not. I noticed that a roll of tape was hanging out of our very own mascots gym bag. Before I made it to the ice, I recorded a video of me taking the tape and spelling out the words, "I know" before heading to practice. I think I might challenge him to a full gear boxing match where I dress up as another Monarch mascot and battle for the role of King.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Written Task: The aliens have learned the game thanks to your tutelage, but have now been challenged to a playoff series by General-Khagan Kul'Garath of the Sarris Star Empire. Your team will, perhaps obviously, be at a size disadvantage, but you're very sure the Sarris players have never had a real coach and just watched the movie Goon several hundred times. How will you coach your plucky undersized extraterrestrial friends to victory?

This will be a difficult situation for the stalwart champion, Seamus O'Slapahan. While he does not have much in the ways of coaching experience, he does understand victory and how to obtain it. Size is not everything if your opponents are not conditioned to withstand a high pace game. Seamus right away puts his players to work to make sure that they can outskate the other team. Day in and day out its conditioning drills over and over again. The aliens puke and rail against the tyrant, but keep at it because they know honor is at stake and they will not be the ones to lose. Just because the other team has watched some movies does not mean they can skate. Even doug had to learn how to skate and if Seamus's team is not looking to fight then the other team will be at a huge disadvantage. Lets go team!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Player prompt

This actually reminds me a lot about like what Marc Andre Fleury used to do back in Pittsburgh, or even anytime when he saw Pittsburgh players at all-star games. I don't know if anyone actually ever got him back in those instances. What makes this situation harder is also that you're not getting back at a player, but rather the mascot who has to be pranked when in costume. It just wouldn't work to get the person within the costume as it likely wouldn't be able to get played up publicly.

Maybe I'd fill those circular foil trays with glue and stick them to his feet unless I get in trouble for damaging the suit. That also would rule out throwing any kind of pies at him. A lot of my ideas would damage the suit and I don't know if they have backup suits or whatever. Seems like a much larger hassle to get back at the mascot. Maybe I should just enjoy being paid more than some random wearing a massive furry suit.

Alright, as Morgan, totally Morgan, no hack, mentioned, the Timbers mascot is crazy and get on him is quite not an easy task. After the practice, He tells to one of his teammates about it. He laughs but agrees to help. After a long time of thinking about something, they eventually came up with Sabotaging his stuff. So the next time this guy will try to fire a confetti, the gun will fire back at him, as well they decided t o mess a little with the costume of his, so they put some fish inside of it to make it smell not really good, and the last part, at the place where he stands at the moment timbers score, they put a bucket with fish so it will fall on him right when he will come to the stage. As expected the prank went well and people started to talk about it on social media with the video of the fish falling on the mascot while he stands there trying to figure out whats going on. Timber

[Image: image.png]

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]