Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

I'll be realist with you, there would be absolutely no way that Nevek Kove would try to get back in anyway at his mascot, Superb Owl. The reason is simple, the two are best friend since Nevek joined the Quebec City Citadelles and he even forcefully managed to pry from the Quebec team after his tenure with the team. However, if he really had to prank his best friend and mascot, he would probably prank Superb Owl by planning the best day ever for the mascot without telling him anything and making him life that day without a word or acting as if everything was normal. They would definitely start with a mice in bed, followed by a hunting morning in the woods near Nevek's home in Minnesota, to follow up with an afternoon being pampered in a spa and resort specially made for bird. They would end up the evening watching Superb Owl's favorite team playing, the Quebec City Citadelles.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Facing off against General-Khagan Kul'Garath's towering Sarris team in the upcoming playoff series might seem intimidating, but my extraterrestrial friends, coached under my guidance, are ready to defy the odds. Despite our size disadvantage, we'll rely on our unity, intelligence, and newfound game skills to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Knowing the Sarris players' reliance on the movie "Goon," I'll exploit their lack of real coaching by introducing unpredictable strategies and teamwork-focused drills. We'll work on quick passes, precise shots, and sneaky plays that catch them off guard. By studying their movie-inspired tendencies, we'll anticipate their moves and create strategies to counteract them effectively. I'll also nurture the underdog spirit within my team, instilling a belief that determination and clever gameplay can triumph over physical dominance. Through practice, dedication, and boosting their confidence, we'll enter the playoff series with a game plan built on finesse, teamwork, and outsmarting the opposition

163 words

PBE AFFILIATE

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Creative prompt (sorry for the quality I'm on holiday) 

[Image: images_12.jpg]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

PBE Affiliate PT

prompt: Aliens amungus

So first things first, we have to establish what the Thanadonians of Fre-mar 6 are capable of. I mean they don't have extra arms nor do they have five fingers. At least they have opposable thumbs. I did notice that they have great dangles, which should help against General-Khagan Kul'Garath's team. I think we will watch a bunch of Mighty Ducks movies and learn how to pass trash on the ice. From there we will watch Gretzky and Lemouix highlights. Since they are so much smaller I think learning to dangle and shoot without picking up the puck will be beneficial to them. We will also know that taking a dive or playing up an incident is not only ok but encouraged. That's one thing that the Mighty Ducks get wrong. We gotta be safe and get on the powerplay because that will be where we thrive. Unless we don't. Goalie could be a complete sieve.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Ha! Good one Falcon, I will give you that! Don't know how you made that happen with those flashy wings, not to mention goalie equipment is several times bigger so it was quite a time consuming job. It did in fact affect the whole team, cus the start of training we didn't have a goalie in net, so the coach put the friggin mascot in the net and the revenge kinda played out itself, let's call it a karma. I couldn't belirve it myself, when I finally arrived at ice. He looked just miserable though and it was definitely not comforting experience. He must stay at the thing he is used to do everyday - to maitan a cool chemistry and pulling out pranks like these. We did have a good laugh afterwards and the wrapped duct tape was certainly in the top3 pranks I have been played. Not sure he would do pranks on goalies again tho.

161 words

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Player Prompt: Morning Mayhem

If i walk to my stall one morning and my gear is all taped up I would laugh so hard and figure out who did it so I can get them back. Once I found out it was the teams mascot I came up with a wonderful idea. I will go to the team manager and tell them my newest idea for a cool entrance for the mascot. I will tell the manager that it would be super cool if the mascot can be hooked up to a rope and swung around the arena from the top. Assuming the manager likes the idea I go to the mascot the day before the stunt and tell them "I hope you like heights" and not say anymore. I would have a wonderful time watching this stunt happen as revenge to the taped up gear. After the stunt I would go up to them and say payback from the taped up gear.

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Sometimes the best way to get back at someone is to fight fire with fire. The prank that was pulled caused me no harm, so I might as well retaliate with something of a similar nature. Its just a little bit of good hearted fun. But don't think the mascot has seen the last of that duct tape. That suit has to be tough enough to put on, but try it with a little bit of tape, or should I say a LOT of tape covering the sleeves, and the suit opening. Welp, shouldn't have taped all my equipment. Took about a half hour to get that all settled, and I'm expecting this will take the same amount of time. Hopefully after this is over, we can just put it behind us and have a few laughs. I know that looking back I can easily laugh at it, but I also can't wait to see the mascot on video trying to peel the tape off!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

Player prompt:

Well gee when your mascot is a spectre it's kind of hard to get back at him now isn't it? That's just the way our team rolls though. Everyone is always playing jokes on unsuspecting teammates and blaming it on the mascot. Only problem with that is you need to be real sneaky in order to not get caught and keep up the pretense that the ghost did it. So after seeing coache's little grin Dusty has decided it's time for the ghost to get coach. So he's going to sneak in at night and prank the coach. The Spectres arena night watchman is a boozer and he's always passing out and snoring so Dusty will have an easy time sneaking in. He's going to unscrew all the screws holding coach's press conference chair together just enough so when he sits in it the entire chair will fall completely apart in front of all the reporters. Sounds like that Spectre is being naughty again.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Story Prompt

Having helped Chris coach the Carolina Kraken, Jimmy Wagner is no stranger to devising strategies to help undersized and plucky teams win games against bigger opponents. Step one is to always be moving the puck, since it's easier to get out of the way of someone looking to board you if you don't have to worry about the puck. Step two is to be quick and prioritize changing directions when skating to not allow for hits to be easily lined up. In the offensive zone it's important to utilize moving screens rather than trying to stand in front of the goalie, since you're less likely to maintain the position. On the defensive side, you have to utilize pressure and look to close down shooting lanes to prevent shots since you're at a disadvantage in and around the crease. With those ideas, you can easily beat a team of much bigger and more physical aliens.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]