Create Account

S72 mPT #3: Significant Aggro

I need to vent about kid stuff to people that aren't in the same situation as you and I both are. I love you way too much to burden you with it all. Also, they like hockey too so its pretty cool I guess

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

I'll be honest I love my wife and she knows I love hockey but I am not going into details about what this is. I just call all my SHL hockey as Fantasy Hockey. She is satisfied with that and I get my SHL time, win-win.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I’ll tell this to my Girlfriend who gets so aggravated every time I pull up discord for this league. I love hockey as a sport as well as the management behind it, and it is fun all around to fill both of those aspects. It brings me closer to people online, and has a great community and truly has gave me solid friendships over the internet.

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

Because I fucking love sports and I fucking love this league. We're a package deal cause I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so deal with it

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

I like the SHL a lot because it's another sim league for a different sport that I enjoy a ton. I might not play any sports in real life but I can watch them in real life and play them virtually and that' good enough for me

Code:
47 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I enjoy SHL because it simulates real world and there are human's who are responsible for each team instead of bots. That is main the reason, interaction between homo sapiens'.

[Image: salming.png]

I keep coming back because I should be a four time champion of the SHL, and I am still looking for my first championship trophy.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

I simply cannot sleep without updating as quickly as possible in the SHL because it will haunt me if I miss an update during the week - but when I do update it gives me immeasurable amount of joy and peace of mind haha

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

The people I play with in the league are why I keep coming back. Very good group of people that are supportive of in game and in real life events

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

I don't know a ton about hockey, but I enjoy seeing my dot player compete. Above all, though, is the fun and camaraderie on having a team LR to hang out in.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I don't even like hockey, and im still 50/50 on the league, but if you have even an ounce of competition in your heart, you will keep coming back to be the best sim hockey player of all time.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I will never be good enough to play in any league above a beer league - I know this and I accept this. Part of the reason I enjoy playing videos games so much is the ability to escape reality for a few hours and pretend you're something you are not. I joined this league for the fantasy aspect of making a player and watching him perform in a league but definitely stuck around for the people involved.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

As a combination role playing nerd and a fan of hockey, this is the perfect! I have a spot for my creative writing, a place where I can play a character and go through their experience through a game, applying it to hockey. Plus the other players are awesome.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I think the best part of the Simulation Hockey League is the people. Also being a GM here got me a promotion so overall its been worth.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Joining the league in the early days of covid was a much healthier decision than becoming a wino.  I love the social aspect of the league.  Being able to drop in at any time to a locker room and have a conversation is great.  It's been a great way to me to meet some new people online and make solid connections with others around the world.