Create Account

S72 SMJHL Postseason Bonanza
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2023, 05:19 PM by Jakesdy. Edited 5 times in total.)

4. Funtimes

As the team's official Fun Director, my top priority is to plan an activity that will help everyone unwind, relax, and build team spirit after a long and stressful season. Here are my plans to ensure everyone has a great time:

Outdoor Adventure: Organizing an outdoor adventure can be a fantastic way to let off steam and enjoy some fresh air. We could plan a day trip to a nearby hiking trail, nature reserve, or beach. This will give the team an opportunity to bond while exploring the great outdoors and engaging in physical activities like hiking, swimming, or team games.

Team-Building Exercises: Team-building activities are a great way to promote collaboration, communication, and trust among team members. I would organize a series of fun team-building exercises that encourage problem-solving and cooperation. For example, we could have a scavenger hunt, a ropes course, or even a friendly sports tournament. These activities will not only be enjoyable but also help strengthen relationships within the team.

Game Night: A game night is a classic choice for team bonding and relaxation. We could rent out a venue or set up a game night at someone's house. I would ensure there is a variety of games to cater to everyone's interests, such as board games, card games, video games, or even group activities like karaoke or charades. This will create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where team members can let loose and enjoy each other's company.

Cooking Class: Another way to have a great time together is by organizing a cooking class. We could hire a chef or find a local cooking school that offers team-building cooking workshops. This activity not only allows everyone to learn new culinary skills but also promotes teamwork and creativity as we work together to prepare a delicious meal. It will be a unique and interactive experience that brings everyone closer.

Volunteer Work: Giving back to the community can also be a enjoyable experience for the team. I would coordinate a day of volunteer work at a local charity or organization that aligns with our team's values.

Overall, my goal as the Fun Director is to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for the team. By incorporating outdoor adventures, team-building exercises, game nights, cooking classes, and volunteer work, I believe we can have a truly great time that will help everyone unwind, strengthen team spirit, and create lasting memories.

400 words

14. R&R

As the offseason begins, I understand the importance of taking a break and recharging for the next season. While the SHL draft is an important event, it's also crucial for players and staff to spend quality time with their family and friends. Here's how I would spend my time during the offseason:

Family Time: I would prioritize spending quality time with my family. This could include going on a family vacation, exploring new destinations, or simply enjoying some downtime at home. Spending time with loved ones helps create a work-life balance and allows for much-needed relaxation and rejuvenation.

Friends and Socializing: I would make an effort to connect with friends and teammates outside of the hockey environment. This could mean organizing casual get-togethers, going out for dinners, or attending social events together. Building and maintaining strong relationships with friends is essential for overall well-being and mental health.

Pursuing Personal Hobbies: The offseason provides an opportunity to pursue personal hobbies and interests that may take a backseat during the season. Whether it's playing a musical instrument, painting, photography, or engaging in outdoor activities like hiking or fishing, dedicating time to activities that bring joy and fulfillment is important for personal growth and relaxation.

Fitness and Wellness: While it's important to take a break from the rigorous training and physical demands of the hockey season, I would still prioritize maintaining a fitness routine during the offseason. Engaging in activities like yoga, swimming, or cycling will keep me active and help me stay in shape for the upcoming season. Additionally, focusing on overall wellness by practicing meditation, getting enough sleep, and eating a balanced diet is crucial for ensuring a healthy body and mind.

Personal Development: The offseason is also an excellent time to invest in personal development. Whether it's attending seminars, workshops, or enrolling in courses related to hockey or other areas of interest, continuous learning and skill development can contribute to professional growth and success in the long run.

That's all will give me a lot of energy and i will be ready to make happy our fans in the next hardworking season.

Ultimately, the offseason is about finding a balance between rest, relaxation, and personal growth. By spending time with family and friends, pursuing personal hobbies, maintaining fitness and wellness, and investing in personal development, I would ensure that I make the most of this time away from the rink.

400 words

800 words = 16 TPE

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

1. Fan appreciation day the Kelowna Knights went too children's hospital and donated a ton of stuff from hockey gear and sticks too Kelowna Knights Jerseys all of course signed Daniel Durkburg decided too do something special and donated his first years contract in the SHL too the Kelowna Childrens Hospital of course he cannot do it at moment as he doesnt have that sort of money yet but for Daniel Durkburg it his something he will strive for his too leave charitable donations too folks along his journey especially would be nice too give too those less fortunate as he have today and in this chapter. (107 words)

Quote:
Citadelles
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 11:53 AM by charlieconway. Edited 4 times in total.)

Quote:11. A 6 Star Show
Make a dream team of players from any team in the playoffs, with 3 forwards, 2 defenseman and a goalie, and give an explanation for each pick. It could be the best team ever, or alternative maybe the worst?

The following is an all-star lineup made of players from six different teams, that excelled during the S72 SMJHL season:

Forwards

Berserkers Erik Erikson, C - You want a defensively responsible center? Look no further. Erikson spent an average of 2:57 per game on the penalty kill this season, and had a 55% face-off percentage.  But despite all that defensive responsibility, Erikson was not one-dimensional. 34 goals and 56 assists was good enough for 90 points, which was tops on the Berserkers, a team that trailed only Maine in the Tamper Town division.

Citadelles Smurfunkel Dothe, LW - Not only is that an incredible name, but Dothe put together a fantastic season for the Citadelles. As good as 41 goals and 51 assists were, I'm most interested in the added dimension of physicality that Dothe brings to the table. They finished the season with 249 (!) hits, and kept their play remarkably clean, too, with only 28 penalty minutes. That might seem like a lot, but compare that to a player like Inactive Forever, who had ten fewer hits (239) but over double the PIMs (66). It's worth noting as well that Quebec was a team that wasn't exactly running away with it; they finished the season at the bottom of their division, making the playoffs only by virtue of being in a division with three teams. I think if I was voting for SMJHL MVP, Dothe would be in my top three.

Malamutes Theodore Svatos, RW - Need goals? Svatos can provide. He led the league this season with 53 in 66 games, and had a solid 20 shot lead on the next closest shooter (Wednesday Addams' 322 to Svatos' 346). The Slovakia native can be considered the offensive engine of his team, like the other two forwards in this lineup. Yukon challenged the Battleborn for a playoff spot this season, and Svatos' offensive proficiency is a big reason why.

Defense

Timber Mick Mayhem, LD - I'm a big fan of pairings that match a defensively strong partner with an offensively strong partner. One can stay at home while the other roams and jumps up into the play. In this defensive pairing, Mick Mayhem plays the role of defensive stalwart. Mayhem was practically camped out in front of the net when the Timber were killing penalties, averaging 2:48 per game when short-handed. 159 shot blocks and 107 hits indicate an ability to get involved in the play physically, as well. They only scored 9 goals this season, which is a lower percentage of the 60 points total they posted, but that's ok because...

Elk Just-to-buy My-love, RD - ...My-love hit the back of the net 22 times. A 13.1% shooting percentage for a defender is spectacular, and if active offense isn't enough, My-love threw 142 hits for Regina. Being the offensive yin to Mayhem's yang would mean that this all-star team would have a great two-way mix on the blue line.

Goalie

Scarecrows Kay Lee, G - St Louis was a top-3 team this season, and goaltender Kay Lee was a big reason why. They posted a .905 save percentage and a 3.29 GAA in 32 games for the Scarecrows, and finished the campaign with a 20-6-1 record. Lee is an accomplished technical goalie, boasting quick reflexes and an active glove and blocker. If the opposition can manage to make it past the other skaters, you can't go wrong with this netminder as the last line of defense.

(570 words / +11 TPE)

Quote:16. Goals
Although your career may still be in its early stages, it's still a great time to think about the future. What are some goals you have for your career, or some personal goals for the site? Are you striving for a HOF induction? Getting a site job?

I'd love to get an HOF induction, and I do have a couple of site jobs already (fantasy manager, which is the most chill, and more recently I've been added to the cards team, though I haven't been able to get to doing tasks for that job yet due to non-site reasons.
I'd like to win some Jeff Dar trophies as the best defensive forward in the SHL. Of course, offensive contributions are important, especially when you're a high tpe player that's taking up a fair amount of cap space at a minimum. But I want to prioritize defensive acumen this go around. I'm not really sure why... I think I was just looking for a goal that wasn't just winning MVP awards or something. I've really admired players like Andreas Kvalheim, Collin Gibbles, and Grogu Mandosson. You don't need to be constantly putting up points to have an impact or inspire the next generation of players.
I also want to try and play out an entire career with one team. I bounced around a lot with Adam Barron, and I appreciate it when a user really commits to a franchise for their player's entire career.
In terms of longevity... I'm not quite sure. Maybe I'll aim for a career length similar to Adam Barron's which was 20 seasons in total. Or maybe I'll retire not much after regression. I think mostly it comes down to figuring out if there's more I think my player can offer me. And it's always a bummer to earn TPE only to see it flushed away once the regression thread rolls around.

(268 words / +5 TPE)

Quote:17. Feedback
For recreates, how was doing this new version of CW compared to the old one? Was the experience better, or worse? How were the PT changes? For first gens, you can also talk about your experiences with PTs in general too this season!

I like this much better. It's easier to be able to approach CW tasks with the ability to just write as much as you want rather than trying to stretch your writing out to fit a requirement that may not feel warranted. I think just in general more autonomy for users is better when it comes to how they can approach PTs.

(62 words/ +1 TPE)

Quote:18. Milestones - COMING SOON
You will have the opportunity to cover up to 3/16 TPE with milestones relating to your player's performance/accolades during the season. Link your post in the Milestones thread and post your comment in your CW reply to claim. They will come soon!

(+3 TPE)

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 01:44 AM by Arayvenn. Edited 3 times in total.)

Fan Appreciation Day
The scarecrows are kicking off their playoff campaign in style. All fans in attendance for game 1 against the Newfoundland Berserkers will have extra reason to be excited as they will be receiving a commemorative t-shirt! These sleek tees boast the iconic Scarecrow logo on the front. There’s also a gold playoff patch embroidered on the right shoulder, symbolizing the team’s journey to the playoffs. Crafted with the finest quality fabric, these shirts guarantee a comfortable fit as you cheer from your seat.

Celebrate the Scarecrows' pursuit of victory in the most stylish way possible. Don this exclusive shirt as you join the roaring crowd, uniting in a sea of black and gold. Be part of the playoff excitement and take home a memory that will last far beyond the final buzzer.

Words: 131 - 2 TPE

Secret Plans
The scarecrows are gearing up to take on Newfoundland and are exploiting every trick up their sleeve to get a competitive edge. Rumors say the team has taken on an all ice-cream sandwich diet. A bold move for the lactose intolerant on the team to be sure, but there are whispers that the Crows have reached a new unstoppable gear fueled by the power of sprinkles and victory swirls. Could it be their sweet path to triumph?

There are whispers that the Crows may have an inside man on the Berserkers equipment team as jerseys have come up suspiciously small and players have complained about missing skate laces. Harmless pranks? Or could these accusations rise to the level of a CBA infraction?

Whether through the power of ice cream or mischief it seems the Scarecrows are doing all they can to sow the seeds of victory. Soon all will know the power of the ice cream sandwich.

Words: 155 - 3 TPE

Funtimes
The boys are going to take advantage of the last bit of summer weather and head to Creve Coeur Lake. We’ll kayak out to the shore on the northeast and do some sunbathing and swimming. The nearby park has a load of activities including ziplining, hiking, tennis, and water polo. It’ll be a good opportunity to stay active but do something other than hockey for a while. Besides, who knows what cold climates some of us could be off to in the coming years. We should soak up as much sun in the south while we can.

Words: 163 - 3 TPE

Winner Winner Chick Dinner
The easy answer is to predict Maine, and the cheesy answer is to predict St. Louis, which is exactly what I am going to do. I really think we are poised to win this year. We’re stacked upfront, we’ve been getting excellent goaltending from Kay Lee. My dark horse pick is Carolina. I took them in the playoff primetime to win over Nevada and I could see them going all the way. Especially if Maine chokes to Quebec which seems more likely with each passing day. Who’s definitely not going to win? I don’t think Nevada has the pieces to get past Carolina, let alone go any further if they manage to pull it off. I also don’t see Vancouver getting it done. They’re giving up tons of goals against the Malamutes. They’re TPE is impressive and I look forward to battling them for seasons to come, but this has been a disappointing first round showing for them. I don’t think Yukon has the pieces either, so that realistically leaves my cup picks as St. Louis, Maine or Carolina. The prediction I expect to eat shit on the most is Vancouver. The losses to Yukon baffle me, they’re built to go deep.

Words: 202 - 4 TPE

An Alternate Timeline
I think I would’ve ended up in Vancouver if not St. Louis. They were 2nd in waiver priority and I had some discussions with their GM. Ultimately I think I would be playing a similar role to where I am now, as a 3rd line scorer. I definitely think I would be a positive addition to Vancouver’s lineup and could be an impact player in their series against Yukon. I don’t think I move the needle too much for them in terms of their cup aspirations for this year, however. In the end though, I like my chances in St. Louis and if I could make the jump now, I wouldn’t.

Words: 111 - 2 TPE

In The Zone
James Ward-Prowse has been incredible at both ends of the ice and has been St. Louis’ MVP thus far. If our success continues I definitely think he is making a strong case. Ryland Murphy has been incredible for Quebec and if they manage to eliminate Maine, whoever played a major role in their victory will definitely be in the running for MVP. Heem Team has been a scoring machine for the Newfoundland Berserkers and if they go all the way I wouldn’t be surprised to see him win MVP. I think it’s far too early to say right now though, so since many of these players could still be eliminated this round.

Words: 112 - 2 TPE

That should be good for all 16.

+2 TPE - Milestone Post Link

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 05:08 PM by Will3. Edited 8 times in total.)

ISFL Affiliate PT

Fun time
Really, you are making a former street rat with lot of issues and a history of violence as your fun director? Ok, Colorado Raptors. We go to Lake Tahoe and chill for the offseason. We can climb up a mountain,  play a round or two of golf, maybe take a boat out on the lake to fish or just to party, and just stay out of trouble for a few months. Because any bad behavior will reflect onto Valerija Serapin, and if she is getting into trouble, she at least wants to have the enjoyment of causing the trouble in the first place.
103 words

Secret plans
For the Colorado Raptors, the plan to get ahead is a simple one. A spy network the likes of which would make Spygate look amateurish in comparison. Basically the plan involves helping the homeless population get entry level jobs working at arenas our rivals call home. These mole records every thing the opposition does in practice. A few dead drops later that information reaches us and our mole receiveda "charitable donation". A similar idea is to use the same scheme to target SMJHL Headquarters for leage info before it becomes offical and other information useful for the Colorado Raptors to know.
101 words

On the Spotlight
Valerija Serapin has  completed her first season on junior hockey and prepares for the SHL entry draft. After the Lithuanian native was draft late in the S72 SMJHL draft by the Colorado Raptors, She would work hard and become a solid contributer on the Raptors' blue line.She was a nightmare for opponents to play against, as she racked up one hundred thirty-nine hits and sixty penalty minutes. She was also effective on the other end of the ice with nine goals and twenty-seven assist. In the playoffs she would produce twenty hits and an assist in a quick five games. A significant issue that might cause some concern amoung SHL GMs is the disasterous combined +/- of minus thrity-eight. Trouble just seems to find this girl, but that might be due to the fact that the Raptors are a young, rebuilding franchise with much growth needed. And SHL team looking for muscles on the blueline should consider drafting Valerija Serapin.
160 words

Milestone
++2 TPE - S72 SMJHL Milestone

Feedback
Easily the best version of a CW I have ever experienced. Many diverse topics to choose from and I can write about what I want for as long as I want gives me more freedom to write with out pressure. So much better than CW in other leagues that are so much work that I usually just skip them all together. Rest of the PT were great as well.
60 words

R&R
Valerija Serapin is not returning home to Lithuania for the offseason. Given her checkered juvenile record and so that she doesn't fall on old habits, It was decided that it was best for her to remain in the States. She is planning a beach road trip during the summer. The plan is to catch some rays, see the country and play like see never had the chance to before. Her adoptive dad and his new wife are planning to fly over to her by the time of the SHL draft as their honeymoon so it is not like she will not be without family.
104 words
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 09:30 PM by Nike. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
2. Looking towards the future

When it comes to needs in Kelowna, we have a few. However, this year’s draft class had a pretty good impact on our potential to be a solid and competitive team in Season 73. In fact, you could say that this past season’s draft was exactly what the doctor ordered to get the Knights back on track for a stellar next season. With three active and growing defensemen in the draft, the front office shored up what will be an absolutely phenomenal backend next season. To go with that, the general management group found a star up front. Ultimately, this past season came down to some really rough play in nets and a lack of depth on the roster. It is quite possible that just another year of development for some of the Knights newest joiners and even more growth for the veterans will put Kelowna in the running for a top flight playoff spot and potentially even a Four Star Cup bid. With some streaky goaltending and the defense that Kelowna has built this past season, it is more than likely that they will lead the league in a lot of defensive metrics over the course of the next few seasons.

[Words 202 – 4 TPE]

Code:
4. Funtimes

As the new and improved Fun Director in Kelowna, I am going to make sure that we have a full blown fun party all offseason for the team and their families. When it comes to putting together a schedule of “fun”, its more about the scheduling than anything else. Everybody on the roster has a different view of what might be entertaining to them. While some of the other players are established and have families, they might not be up for nights out on the town like some of the younger and more available players on the team. So in the evenings, we will have activities set-up to get the younger, more go-getter guys and ladies out on the town together enjoying the sights and great conversation over a couple of soda pops. On the other hand, for some of the players who do have kids or families that they want to include in their offseason schedules, we’ll have some family skates at the rink, with other games and activities that are family friendly and lean in to the great community that we have built in Kelowna around the franchise. The biggest piece of the fun events planning for the summer is the nearly unlimited budget that the team has left me to play with. You can bet your bottom dollar that every single event is going to be blasted with fantastic foods, tasty drinks and some of the best desserts that money can buy. Everybody is likely to come back to camp a little bit heavier than they were this season. And despite what you might hear them say in the trainers room, happy players are going to be better players when it comes to showing up to the rink next season. The fun and the food will all be worth it.

[Words 303 – 6 TPE]

Code:
8. Alternate Timeline

I had never really planned on ending up in Kelowna in the first place. And while there is absolutely nothing wrong with the city, the team or the group of players that we have; it just was not a team that I would have predicted would end up selecting me in this past year’s draft. I have a history with Newfoundland that I thought was pretty strong and would draw them to consider selecting me when I was still available in the draft. However, the way that things moved around in the draft, they ended up with Sad Ketchup and they would have been crazy not to make that selection when his name was still on the board. However, had things gone a little differently on draft day, I expect that the most likely destination other than Kelowna for me, was likely to be with the Berserkers. And you bet I would have been super happy to be a part of another couple runs at a Four Star with Patty and team.

[Words – 172 3 TPE]

Code:
16. Milestones +3
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=132780

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

Code:

Code:
1. Fan Appreciation Day
Your team is giving back to their supporters by holding a fan appreciation day for one of their games, where the team will hand out a special commemorative item to show thanks for their continued support of the franchise. You have been tasked to design the product to be given out to the attendees (can be a rally towel, foam finger, bobble head, etc.) Write a blurb about the item, including details on during which game was / will be given out.

With the crisp weather of fall settling on the city and the fans, the Falcons asked two rookies to come up with a way to show the team's appreciation. Prince Marius and Dunkler were the lucky representatives, and leaned on their proud German roots for inspiration. Even in the US we are familiar with Oktoberfest. Come the fall months, restaurants and communities will host their own versions with local takes on the Munich beer style, pretzels, and sausages. Prince and Dunkler spent an afternoon modeling Falcons aprons, with a Bavarian pattern in the teams colors, while manning some grills outside the arena. Fans were treated to some free sausages grilled up by the rookies, and could pick up their apron at that night's game against the Yukon Malamutes. Mephistopheles Morgonstjarna also joined in on the grill fest, using a red hot brand to sear the word SKREE onto each sausage.
Nothing says fan appreciation like free stuff and grilled meats!

Word Count: 160 words for 3 TPE

Code:

Code:
2. Looking Towards the Future
As we near the end of S72, the SMJHL draft will be happening soon. Going into next season, what are your team's biggest needs and areas of strength? Do any holes need to be filled with call-ups? Do you have a position that is incredibly stacked? Give us all an overview of your team, from top to bottom.

The Detroit Falcons had another tough year in S72 and missed the playoffs by 1 game. Their division was also probably the weakest in the league, and Detroit still managed to hit the bottom of the pack. But looking at the roster, there are signs of a turnaround. At the beginning of S72, Detroit had 6 IA skaters playing (not counting scratches or backup goalies). By the end or the year, there were only 4 IAs playing for the Falcons. The more active skaters, the higher the ceiling for TPE for the team overall. Now Detroit will need to be active in the IFA market as two high TPE IA's played their fourth SMJHL season in S72, Jae Hyuk Choi and Fox Peur De Feu. There will be four total open spots on the roster for either rookies or IFA’s in S73. This brings us to the next important step for the Detroit roster, and that’s keeping two large draft classes active and earning TPE. Looking at the active Falcons, 3 skaters will be eligible for the 425 TPE cap in S73 (up from zero in S72). Then there are 6 S72 rookies who will all be striving to reach that year 2 TPE cap. You can’t hit that cap without staying active, so all of these rookies need to keep pushing each other to round out a strong roster.

Word Count: 226 for 4 TPE

Code:

Code:
12. On the Radar
Write a pre-draft scout report on your player from the perspective of a journalist covering the prospects of the S73 SHL draft class. What do possible SHL suitors have to be excited (or perhaps wary?) about when it comes to potentially drafting your player?

As SHL GMs, scouts, and front offices turn their attention to the fresh crop of skaters from the SMJHL, one position has always been in demand: defenseman. While not always lighting up the score sheet, Dmen are what really lets the forwards play their best. Not to mention making sure the opponents forwards are having a bad night. Dunkler Sowerwine just finished his first season on the Detroit Falcons where he spent time on the 3rd and 2nd line. He also puts in considerable time on the penalty kill. Dunkler is still looking to polish up his fundamentals in the J before he can really break out his game. The Falcons struggled all year to put in enough goals, so the plus/minus numbers on this team are putrid. That being said, Dunkler managed to keep his plus/minus under 20. Only two other Falcons had better plus/minus ratings, however both these teammates were added to the team during the team and did not play more than 38 games. Surprising for an undrafted free agent joining the league after the S72 SMJHL draft via waivers, Dunkler has cracked most teams’ top 25 big boards of skaters for the upcoming S73 draft. As we mentioned, Dunkler is following a common trajectory for SMJHL prospects in that his skating and speed are catching up to the rest of the league. We’ve seen lots of willingness to block shots in Dunkler’s game, but he doesn’t strike us as an overly physical Dman. He showed good awareness in both areas of the ice, but his primary role will likely be to continue to staunch the bleeding for this Detroit team. It will be interesting to see what it means for Dunkler's game next year to see mostly 2nd line minutes. Will this mean a stumble against better competition? Or does his game see an elevation to match his linemates?

Word Count: 313 for 6 TPE

[b]Code:[/b]

Code:
18. Milestones - COMING SOON
You will have the opportunity to cover up to 3/16 TPE with milestones relating to your player's performance/accolades during the season. Link your post in the Milestones thread and post your comment in your CW reply to claim. They will come soon!

+3 TPE

3 + 4 + 6 + 3 = 16 total TPE

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 04:04 PM by SewingWithNancy. Edited 2 times in total.)

PROMPT 1. Fan Appreciation Day

Maine, is gearing up for a momentous event that will warm the hearts of their devoted fans. In a grand gesture of gratitude, the team has planned a special Fan Appreciation Night during their first game against the arch-rivals, the Newfoundland Berserkers
The Maine Timber will have 3 tiers of gifts for Fan Appreciation Night. 
1. Season Ticket Holders for 10+ Years:
Commemorative Maine Timber Jersey: For the cherished fans who have been with the Maine Timber through thick and thin for over a decade watching their team get knocked down over and over again by the Berserkers, a specially designed commemorative Maine Timber jersey is a fitting tribute. This exclusive jersey would feature unique details, such as a patch indicating their years of loyalty and even a customized nameplate. Be it one of their favorite players that has donned the sweater or their own last name. It's a tangible symbol of their enduring commitment to the team. These jerseys will be as authentic as what the players wear. 
2. Season Ticket Holders for 5+ Years:
Limited-Edition Maine Timber Print: Fans who have dedicated five or more years to supporting the Timber deserve something special. A limited-edition, framed Maine Timber print could be the perfect gift. This high-quality artwork could depict iconic moments from the team's history, capturing the essence of their journey together, with the obvious cup win being focal. Each print would be numbered and signed, making it a collector's item and a cherished memento.
3. General Fan Appreciation (All Attendees):
Maine Timber Rally Towel: For all fans walking through the gates on Fan Appreciation Night, a Maine Timber rally towel is a practical and spirited gift. This towel would proudly display the team's logo and colors, allowing fans to wave it enthusiastically during games or display it proudly at home. It's a versatile keepsake that reminds fans of their unforgettable night at the arena.
These gift ideas cater to different levels of loyalty, ensuring that fans of all backgrounds and commitment levels feel valued and appreciated. It's a thoughtful way to celebrate the diverse and dedicated fan base of the Maine Timber while making Fan Appreciation Night an unforgettable experience for everyone in attendance.

WC:367 = 7 TPE

PROMPT 4. Funtimes

Why Jeff Goldblum, a rookie is now the official Fun Director for the Maine Timber is a question I cant answer, but he has been organizing a memorable team-building day in and around Portland, Maine is a tradition left over from Sean Gatez of Season 57 especially after a long and challenging season. The plan to have the veteran players take the rookies and second-year players for a day of hiking outside of town  followed by a delicious meal has proven to be a great way to build camaraderie and unwind. 
We are going on a Timber Hiking Adventure. The beautiful White Mountain National Forest, situated just a short drive from Portland, Maine, offers the perfect backdrop for this adventure.
Early in the morning, all team members assemble at a designated meeting point in Portland. To encourage mingling, veterans will be paired with rookies and second-years with the third years, ensuring that every group has a mix of experience levels. The team embarks on a guided nature hike through the breathtaking White Mountains. Along the trail, there will be designated stops for team pictures, and to breath in the gorgeous views. At some of the scenic spots along the hike we will have a few activities, to foster communication and collaboration. Trust falls, blindfolded partner walks, and some a few friendly competitions. The Timber's players will take a break for a picnic-style lunch amidst the picturesque forest surroundings. This informal setting provides an opportunity for players to relax, share stories, and bond over a meal prepared by a local caterer, featuring regional delicacies. After lunch, the teams continue their hike, aiming to reach a scenic summit with panoramic views of the White Mountains. The climb provides an excellent opportunity for players to encourage one another and share their experiences from the season.
At the summit, the team will take a moment for reflection. Veterans can share insights and stories from their careers, offering valuable advice to younger players about navigating the challenges of professional hockey. In the evening after returning to Portland, the day concludes with a celebration dinner at the Old Port Sea Grill & Raw Bar. Its a favorite of the team’s owners and players.  It's a chance for the entire team to come together, share their favorite moments from the day, and toast to a successful team-building adventure. Also, the rookies will pick up the tab for the whole team. This was started when Sean Gatez was a rookie and wanted to go have a big group meal with the team. As a joke, the team stuck him with the tab, this continues on to this day.
This hiking adventure not only promotes team bonding and camaraderie but also allows players to relax, unwind, and enjoy the natural beauty of Maine. It's an experience that fosters lasting connections and leaves everyone feeling invigorated and ready for the challenges of the upcoming season.

WC: 484 = 9 TPE

Milestones +2 TPE

7+9+2 = 18 but 16 is max 

+16TPE

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 01:25 AM by Crazylemire. Edited 4 times in total.)

09-05-2023, 12:14 AMCrazylemire Wrote: 1. Fan appreciation day the Kelowna Knights went too children's hospital and donated a ton of stuff from hockey gear and sticks too Kelowna Knights Jerseys all of course signed Daniel Durkburg decided too do something special and donated his first years contract in the SHL too the Kelowna Childrens Hospital of course he cannot do it at moment as he doesnt have that sort of money yet but for Daniel Durkburg it his something he will strive for his too leave charitable donations too folks along his journey especially would be nice too give too those less fortunate as he have today and in this chapter.  (107 words)

2. For us Kelowna Knights I have noticed we have a lot of young players out there as of myself aswell (Daniel Durkburg) who also is a rookie we 7 rookies total on this 18 man roster more than any other age group ethier so I think for us its just all about seeing things out and. Continuing too work together as a solid group and tandem. *as me and my ex couldn't* laugh out loud too hide the tears anyways back too the team. The only 2 Forward rookies we have are my player Daniel Durkburg and also David Soupre. On the Defense side of thing we got 3 half our Defensive squad are in there rookie seasons at the moment Brooklyn Physt, Jonas Salat,
Jamhi Huovinen all being rookies than we got our lone Rookie goalie in Five-Hole Sieve. So for me personally a big thing I think is amazing and i want inherent on is as I know all seven rookies are locked and loaded and active putting all the work needed too bring yourself too the next level but we certainly arent there quite yet as that is few years more down the line. SMJHL Championship before pro would certainly be quite nice. It is still possible as long as we stick too the mission at hand i know everything will work out just fine as the way it ultimately is supposed to. (255 words)

9.To be quite honest for me personally I do not like meme names I like someone who picked unique name and also choose render and based there players height and weight off render, I also don't like when people just make a same player as one in the NHL give them a unique twist or anything at all man just dont do that silly stuff it really gets under my skin and grinds my gears id rather them be named Shits mcpiss than fucking Auston Matthews tho like boy does that shit annoy me for than anything in this world (104 words)

12. Well for my Player Daniel Durkburg he had a good rookie season and seemed too grow as fast as the top of his class sitting there as one of the top players of his class though the ties Daniel Durkburg shares with infamous Kayden Pale might hurt him or that he doesn't have the bucks too keep the best trainers around in the league with him he plans on doing little tours on the offseason too try and make some extra coin to afford those luxury some players are being funded with for various reasons I did see 1 person put there mock out and it had me at #3 well too be honest I'm not sure what too make of it. I havent been contacted by much teams and it left me confused i won best rookie on Kelowna Knights out of 7 players but haven't been snooping too ask if any of them have been contacted I also fell quite late in the SMJHL draft and was a rising star in this class so it will be nice to see where I get drafted though it still will be a while until i suit up in a SHL game i will be with the Kelowna Knights for a couple more seasons hoping to win a championship with the current squad we got
(227 words)

+3 TPE - Milestones

Quote:
Citadelles

Code:

Code:
18. Milestones - COMING SOON

3 TPE - MILESTONES

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 09:34 AM by Bongo. Edited 1 time in total.)

Prompt 13: Goals
I think it's reasonable to temper expectations when it comes to BONGO's ceiling. I am not certain if BONGO will ever be a hall of famer, but hitting 1700+ TPE is a sure sign of a career contributor who is in it to win a championship. I think a unique goal BONGO has, is to win a championship with two separate franchises. Even as a "role player", this has hall of fame potential, if combined with WJC titles and IIHF titles. BONGO wants to be remembered as a playoff performer, and a winner. I would also like to collect a couple individual season awards, either in the J or the big leagues. As for the "front office", I would like to one day be a co-gm, or even get a site job to help stimulate the bank account so i wouldn't have to rely on chirper for money. However, this will likely be at the tail end of my career. (160 TOTAL WORDS = 3 TPE)

Prompt 17: Feedback

My last recreate was over a year ago now. Admittedly, a lot of the updating, and task completion was at times, arduous. It was both impractical and time consuming. This format has allowed me to actually put thought into my responses while having fun with it. Additionally, to give some more feedback, the creation of the 'chirper' is probably the best addition for us who cannot take site jobs, or access twitter due to the brain melt it induces. I've found that updating has been a smoother process overall, and even more so with the upcoming portal. Having like 20 prompts is great too because sometimes you simply do not have 100 words to write about a certain topic so it feels contrived. The 'feedback' prompt should also be included in future iterations of this same practice. Overall, I think that all aspects of championship week have been sincerely improved and I am not just saying that to get through a prompt so consider this genuine feedback - i would say if I was feeling the opposite way.

(177 WORDS - 3 TPE)

MILESTONES: +3 TPE https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3414764

PROMPT 11: DREAM TEAM - PICK 6:

Making a dream team from every player in this years post-season. There are a few mentionable that exist outside of the playoffs, but the following are my picks.

CENTRE - Lias Ekholm Gunnarsson (Winnipeg Aurora)

The winnipeg Aurora are as close to a perfect team as it gets - at least they were this season. Gunnarsson should be on everyone's list, as he really shined in the post-season, posting 16 goals and 16 assists in 19 games. He is a big part of the reason why Winnipeg had went all the way.

RIGHT WING - Mikko Rashford (Winnipeg Aurora)

Rashford is Gunnarsson's "right hand" man, and without the two, it is difficult to argue that they would have such an easy time. Rashford was 8 goals, 22 assists and 30 points in 19 games comes second only to Gunnarsson, whom he is on a line with. Rashford's playmaking prowess makes him an underrated "nicklas backstrom" type player in Winnipeg.

LEFT WING - Evil AllBran (Philadelphia Forge)

I know what you're thinking, Evil AllBran is a centre? Not a left winger. I know - but, this kid has so much versatility in his game, and it is MY team where I chose the best players available, so If possible, I'd move AllBran to the wing. AllBran was an absolute LEGEND in the playoffs this year, posting a league leading 36 POints in 17 games. He was otherworldly, and basically carried the Forge to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. I think had the Forge beaten New England, we could have a different Champion today. AllBran deserves recognition as the playoff MVP in my opinion. To sustain over a goal per game pace over 17 games is hall of fame worthy.

RIGHT DEFENSE - Jay O'Niel (Winnipeg Aurora)

Jay O'Niel not only lead the league with defensmen playoff goals at 7, but he also played a bigtime physical game with his league leading 26 Hits, and 62 Shots on goal. O'Niel has historically performed in playoffss but now that he has hit his peak, we truly saw what a 6'2 215 LB Defensive threat is capable of.

LEFT DEFENSE - Louise St.Martin (Edmonton Blizzard)

We did not see Edmonton go the distance this year, and with that, there are a few young guns and unsung heroes that we never got to see perform to their full ability. One of which is Louise St. Martin. I love this kids game, and I expect we will see more of them as they hit their peak going forward. A true unsung hero who will become a champion in the future. 11 points in 15 games while being a defensive powerhouse is absolutely no joke - you will see them win a championship in the next few seasons.

GOALE - Olaf Karsikko (New England Wolfpack)

Karsikko lead his Wolfpack team to the finals boasting a stunning .909 Save Percentage. Prior to the series against winnipeg, Karsikko was abnormally dominant. And, at one point, was 12-3-1. Many people may overlook Karsikko in favor of Rebecca Montagne, Base Pack, or Justin Time, but the Save % and overall season performance speaks for itself. Olaf is the best goalie in the league.

(520 WORDS, +10 TPE (over limit)

TOTAL: +16 TPE - (MAXXED OUT)
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 10:29 AM by Wearingabear. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. As Ubba Lodbrok continues on through out this rookie season of his, he has to start taking into account how the fans helped him and the team along the way. So of course, when the lazy guest relations department comes to the team to see if they have any ideas (isn't this what they get paid to do? Don't these players in the juniors not get paid enough as it is already?). Well, Ubba Lodbrok of the Anchorage Armada in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League has decided that what they really need to boost this seasons fan appreciation night is giant cardboard cut out photos of all the players faces, but dressed in full drag. This will help scare away any people who might think that drag is poisoning the kids and lizard people are all out in full force to eat chrome ball hitches and have ring cameras on the pedometers. Yeah, I know, these people are nuts. Anyways, Ubba Lodbrok doesn't have to try hard to convice the rest of the team. They're all down for this amazing idea. The fans have a mixed reaction to it, but mostly because the lazy guest relations team accidentally dragged the cardboard cut outs, and didn't actually get photos of players in drag. (215) 4 tpe

Now that the end of the season has come and gone, it's already time to start thinking about what the team can do to improve for next season. Aside from just play better and train better and score more goals, and be more aggressive on the back check and play your positions and get pucks deep and play a more complete rounded vertical game. There's obviously some big pushes that need to happen to get the team ready for a more competitive season in season 73. This may require some well thought out ruses and collusion between the building management team and the actual players. Let's think about some options real quick. Wifi kill switches. A fish in the Air conditioning unit in the visitor's locker room. Goalie pad modifications. Goalie skate modifications. Goalie glove modifications, think Inspector Gadget style. GO GO GADGET GLOVE. The team could also switch out the opposing teams toothpaste with Caulk. They could switch out smelling salts with cat urine crystals. It does the same thing, but smells absolutely horrible. While these things are all things that aren't "cheating" they don't fit the unwritten code of hockey. In the end, the team wants to win, and win honorably and nobly. And they want people to lament their trip to Alaska because they're a tough team to play, not because of the hard knocks games they play on the opposing team when they arrive. This is a miracle team as it is. The community needs them, the players need each other and the Juniors league needs Anchorage to survive. (263 words) 5 TPE

5. All right, here we are again, helping out the guest relations team with their job. Isn't this what we have social media people for? Isn't this the type of stuff they get paid to do? Should the players really be out here making nicknames and quotes for every one? I guess this is the stuff they do when they're bored anyways. So, they're technically getting paid to do this.

So for the anchorage armada, in the Simulation major Junior Hockey league has around 20 players.

Tony Soprano - What about the Gabagool?
Barg Hazbite - It's 5 o'clock somewhere. (Barg to Marg to Margarita to Jimmy Buffett)
Daniel Grumathan - Pig Pen (Grum means dirty, dirty kid always thinks of Pig Peg from Peanuts)
Joseph Reed - Moses (Moses was found in the river nile stuck amongst the reeds)
Sim Wen - Casio (Sim Wen sounds similar to Samsung, but the precursor to that is Casio watch)
Johnny Shuffleboard - Abuelito (The only people who play shuffleboard are grandpas and grandmas)
Cheeks Klapanen - Don Bot (Cheeks is reminicsent of Clamps, one of the robots in the Robot Mafia, but Cheeks's personality is that of a Don)
Ubba Lodbrok - Big Summer Blowout (Ubba looks big and menacing but is a softy at heart, just like the guy who sells stuff in Frozen)
Bongo - Bongo (there's no need for any more explanation here)
Finn Weiss - Jedi (it's funny because finn isn't a jedi, but realllllly wants to be one)
Dan Johnston - Dick (it's not because what you think, Dan's middle name is Richard, and Dick is short for Richard. Dan's also a dick)
MIke Rogers Jr - Juni (He hates being called Junior, so we call him Juni instead)
Kazuchika Okada -Wawa (Okada's first trip to the states, he stopped at Wawa and loved it)
Jean-Francois Bokassa - Picard (Jean-Francois kept getting called Jean-Luc, so Picard stuck)
Deep Thought - Smooth (Deep thought doesn't actually have any deep thoughts)
Paul Bondage - Bondi (Bondage, Bondi Beach)
Peter Lasma - Plasma Boy
Nocholas Scalice - Scrotus (Scalise, SCOTUS, Scrotus)

So, there you have it. A full breakdown of all the nicknames that the team has earned this year. Stay tuned until next year.

360 words (7 tpe)

MILESTONES
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3414793

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

3. Secret Plans

Detroit has all the tools to get an edge next season but that won't stop the GM's from implementing some things to grease the edges.
First of all the away locker room will be inspired by Hostile architecture, benches, and floor will be suited with bolts protruding from below. Making sitting and even walking around a pain in the ass for the away team. All showers and sinks will have only scalding water so filling water bottles will suck for everyone involved.
Also, the away locker room is literally a sauna. You think it would be relaxing but try to get more oxygen to you blood when it's piping hot and humid as fuck.

You know how there's this nice foamy mat that you use when going from the locker room to the rink? Detroit players will still have the luxury of using those, the away team has to walk on sandpaper to take the edge of any skate. The last couple of feet is just pure gravel making sure the blades are dented and nice.

The away bench will have the same treatment as the away locker room, with lots of protruding sharp objects in different shapes and sizes.

When renovating the rink during the summer the Falcons elected to install hydraulic pistons under the concrete floor under the ice, so they can tip the field in their favor. Getting a 1-degree edge on the opposition might not sound much but try skating uphill, yeah it sucks donkey balls.

The swing door to away teams' benches will also be incredibly tough to open so even the goalies will have to jump onto the ice.
There will also be very appropriate ads along the boards in front of the away team. With a little Photoshop one can create a rumor or smear campaign about just anyone and the PR team over at Falcons knows what they need to do.

4. Funtimes

Getting drunk is always a great time, ask anyone who's ever gotten drunk.
So to relax a lot of party games are on the menu, First up is Drunken Battleship. Everyone from the team gets to bring one bottle of alcohol, anything goes. We then proceed to place these bottles on a drawn grid at the bottom of a chest. The grids are marked with letters and numbers so that you can "sink" each different bottle that you have to add to your witch brew. The more "shots" you take the better the concoction will be.

The next game is cards against humanity, but if you ever laugh you get punished, sort of an anti-game that makes the card less fun and more grim.
If you laugh it's not just a penalty drink, you have to crawl on all fours to the designated punishment corner where an upside-down Coke bottle is placed, Inside is an ounce of every different alcohol that was brought. But that's not the end of it, the bottle is upside down and strapped to the wall. There's a plastic dispenser thing that sort of looks like a cow teat where they have to suck down the magical grog. It's the other player's job to shout different insults while they crawl over there, Bonus points if someone sings the theme song of Scar from The Lion King.

Last but not least is the beer game Caps, where you place a mug on the floor and pour some beer or whatever you fancy and then some in a mug of your own, Place the mug beside the central one in a circle around it as it fills up. Then sit about one leg's length from it and wait for everyone to pour in the central mug and place their own. Then someone starts throwing a bottle cap and tries to hit someone else's mug. If the bottle cap hits it's officially a duel, and the first one to miss drinks the content on their mug and then refills it. Then the next one goes and so forth. If you accidentally hit the center mug you have to drink it all up and everyone gets to refill it afterwards.
A grand time for everyone involved.

8. An Alternate Timeline

If I wasn't in the Falcons I would like to be part of Quebec Citadelles, I know neither Evok nor Faelax is GM anymore but they are two great people, and playing for a team and being a part of the locker room they build would be cool. It's the first North American city I learned about as Peter Forsberg played there when I was a kid. I always played them in the old-school NHL games before I even knew how to read or speak English. So it would be really cool to be apart of that both for sentimental value and because of who's been running the team.

RETIRED

PBE Affiliate

Milestones

1. Fan Appreciation Day
QCC marked February 26, 2039 as their fan appreciation night against the St. Louis Scarecrows. It was a two-fold event, as it was Smurfunkel Dothes final home game as a member of the QCC Citadelles. So, to celebrate, every fan received a commemorative coin and a signed autograph session with the departing winger. On one side, a special thank you note for supporting the 2039 QCC squad, the other side emblazoned with Smurfunkel's handsomely trademarked smile. Not only did QCC win the game in a 5-3 affair, Dothe also posted two goals in a proper send off. He scored in the second period to tie the game at two a piece, and then an empty net goal closer to the end of the third to solidify the win. Fans were also treated to a fight in the second period between Lea Cranberry and James Ward of STL, so it was definitely one of those games that had a bit of everything.

Code:
161 Words

7. Winner Winner Chicken
I'm going for the Maine Timber to win the Four Star Cup this season, even if they did knock out QCC in the second round...I'll explain why:
Nathan Cormier traded out of QCC to Maine for his last season in the J, JR95 seems like a good guy and his player deserves a Four Star Cup.
Maine can be exciting to watch for the most part! They've had quite a few barn burners in the playoffs, and only a few times where they've scored three or fewer goals. They have a lot of depth and stay consistent enough that everybody on the team scores, and if they give up three or four goals in a game, its only a fraction of whatever Maine puts up. St. Louis is going to have their work cut out for them...They don't win barnburners so their D will have to find a way to wear down Timber's scoring lines and generate Scarecrows own momentum on offense.
Code:
162 Words

14. R&R
Ryland is going camping and hiking for the first few weeks of the offseason. Getting out of the city and away from lights and sounds of Quebec, and into the wilderness is just some of the things that Ryland has looked forward to since QCC got bumped out of the playoffs. Ryland loves being outdoors, and out of all of his family camping adventures, he has a huge soft spot for the Blue Ridge Mountains. Asheville is a fun area to explore, and Chimney Rock Mountain is a beautiful hike. Full of twists and turns, you'll eventually find yourself at the top and you're rewarded with amazing views. Not a full 360 view, but sunrises/sunsets are amazing from where you end up. Another place that Ryland camps out at is in Gatlinburg, TN. It's a little more touristy than Asheville but there are still plenty of places providing enough space. Going up into the space needle in town is always fun and getting the chance to see the Smokey Mountain Range and other ranges extending nearby. Before heading out, he'll stock up on moonshine as well as peanut butter pie fudge and rocky road fudge...snacks for the trip back home!!!

Code:
202 Words

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

4. Funtimes
You have been designated as the team's official Fun Director! Now, everyone is looking for some sort of fun activity where you all can spend an afternoon or day to chill, hang out and build some team spirit. Especially after a long and stressful season, what are your plans to ensure everyone has a great time?

A Roaring Good Time: Colorado Raptors' Summer Adventure at Jurassic Park  Raptors

Introduction

The life of a professional athlete can be incredibly demanding, both physically and mentally. After a long and grueling season, every team yearns for some relaxation, camaraderie, and a chance to rejuvenate their spirits. In the case of the Colorado Raptors, they were in for an extraordinary treat. Xavier Beausoleil, the newest rookie in the team and the newly appointed official Fun Director, played a pivotal role in this adventure. He reached out to InGen, the company known for its ambitious genetic endeavors, including the creation of Jurassic Park, with a proposal that promised to provide the Raptors with a unique blend of adventure, relaxation, and team bonding. This media piece will explore how this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity became a reality for the Raptors and the unforgettable experiences that followed.

Chapter 1: The Raptors' Need for a Break

The life of a professional hockey player is far from easy. A grueling schedule, intense training, and the pressure of competition can take a toll on the physical and mental well-being of even the most elite athletes. The Colorado Raptors were no exception. After a challenging season where they got knocked out early in the playoffs, the team was feeling exhausted and in need of a break. Beausoleil recognized the need to reward their hardworking players and boost team spirit.

Chapter 2: Xavier's Vision and Reach Out to InGen

The newly appointed Fun Director Xavier Beausoleil had a vision to provide the team with an unforgettable summer experience. Knowing that the International Genetics Incorporated, International Genetic Technologies was not only the owner of the InGen arena where the Colorado Raptors played but also the company behind the awe-inspiring Jurassic Park, he decided to reach out to them with a proposal. He saw the potential for an exceptional off-season adventure that could rejuvenate the team and create lasting memories.

Chapter 3: The Unusual Offer from InGen

InGen responded to Xavier Beausoleil's proposal with an offer that sounded too good to be true – an all-expenses-paid summer retreat at the newly opened Jurassic Park. The Raptors, initially skeptical of the proposal, were reassured by InGen that this was a unique opportunity to experience the park in a controlled and safe environment, with their safety as the utmost priority.

Chapter 4: Preparing for the Adventure

Before embarking on their journey to Jurassic Park, the Raptors underwent thorough preparations. They received special training on how to interact with the cloned dinosaurs, including safety protocols and guidelines. InGen provided them with a detailed itinerary for their summer adventure, which included a wide range of activities – from exploring the dinosaur habitats to enjoying the park's luxurious amenities.

Chapter 5: Arrival at Jurassic Park

The day finally arrived when the Colorado Raptors touched down at Jurassic Park. As they entered the park, they were greeted by a breathtaking sight – lush, prehistoric landscapes filled with dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes. The Raptors, with Xavier's enthusiasm leading the way, couldn't contain their excitement as they began their adventure.

Chapter 6: Unforgettable Experiences with the Velociraptors

Over the course of their summer at Jurassic Park, the team enjoyed a myriad of unforgettable experiences. They had the chance to feed and interact with the gentle herbivores like the Brachiosaurus, observe the agility of the Velociraptors up close, and even witness the awe-inspiring Tyrannosaurus Rex in action during scheduled demonstrations. Spending significant time with the Velociraptors was particularly meaningful, as the hockey team had taken their name from these remarkable creatures.

Chapter 7: Team Bonding and Relaxation

The newly appointed Fun Director Xavier Beausoleil took his role very seriously. He played a crucial part in fostering team bonding and relaxation. He organized evenings around the campfire, where the team shared stories and laughter. He orchestrated friendly dinosaur-themed games and challenges, fostering a sense of camaraderie that transcended the ice rink.

Chapter 8: Learning from the Dinosaurs

The Raptors also discovered valuable lessons from their interactions with the cloned dinosaurs. They observed the resilience of these creatures, who had survived against all odds. This resilience served as an inspiration to the team, reminding them of the importance of determination and perseverance in their own careers.

Chapter 9: The Impact on the Team

As the summer came to a close, the Colorado Raptors had undergone a transformation. They returned from Jurassic Park not only rejuvenated but also as a stronger, more tightly-knit team. Xavier's vision and the Raptors' shared experiences at the park had created lasting memories and forged bonds that would benefit them on and off the ice.

Conclusion

The Colorado Raptors' summer adventure at Jurassic Park, made possible through Xavier Beausoleil's initiative and the support of InGen, was an experience that transcended the ordinary. It provided them with a much-needed break from the rigors of professional hockey, allowing them to relax, rejuvenate, and strengthen their team spirit. The Raptors returned to the J with a renewed sense of purpose and a deeper connection as a team. Thanks to the rookie's vision and InGen's generosity, their trip had truly become a roaring success, leaving a legacy of unforgettable memories and a unique example of how an unexpected opportunity could transform a team's dynamics. Jurassic Park had not only brought dinosaurs back to life but had also breathed new life into the Colorado Raptors, particularly during their time spent with the Velociraptors, the team's namesake.  Raptors

Word count : 900

Total TPE Earned: 16

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]