Create Account

Chirper #37 (AC Week #495)

Am I doing something wrong picking the sniper role?

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Middle of the week! I spent all yesterday thinking it was Wednesday or Thursday for some reason.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Hard to believe this season is nearing an end already! Been a wild one in the Central division!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I'm just going to go out and say it. Have a great day, SHL.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I'm also going to say I'm afraid to face Detroit in the playoffs this year. 300% because they always beat us

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Day 500 of waking up early and still not being a morning person

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

For the hat trick this week I think that both Minnesota and Texas will make the playoffs. The wording is a bit strange compared to the other questions

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

The air grows as bitter as my coffee at dawn.

Excited to get in some games with QCC on trial!

Is it the weekend yet?

Poitras is him. Top 2 rookie in the NHL and he isn't #2

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

I LOVE HOCKEY.

Chirping from physics once again. Still don’t understand any of this

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

10-25-2023, 10:50 AMAephino Wrote: Poitras is him. Top 2 rookie in the NHL and he isn't #2
Matty Poitras has more goals than Bedard

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

Happy hump day

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures!