McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

GM pass

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 12:46 PM by Otrebor13.)

Affiliate PT – 3 TPE

SSL Affiliate

Task 2 – 2 TPE

a. Give me the Western Conference top line. All 3 of those forwards finished with 125+ points. I like Lacksamus a lot, but I think that other trio just did more damage during the season. It’s obviously an all-star game so it’s kind of up in the air, but if we’re going based on stats alone, I’ll take the Western trio.
d. I think I should’ve made it because the role of the defensive forward in the SHL is not prominent and normally the offensive guys get in to the All-Star game. However, I am primarily focused on playing in my own zone and trying to keep pucks out of the net, something that should also be highlighted in the All-Star game. At the same time, I’m not as good as anyone else there so maybe they’ll feel bad for me and feed me a few gimmes and I can win MVP and get a car.

Task 3 – 3 TPE

This season Derek Martin is making his first ever SHL All-Star game appearance, and it is totally deserved. Martin is one of the Panthers’ best offensive producers, and he became the first Panther in franchise history to score 50 goals or more in a single season. For a franchise that has been around as long as the Panthers, to do something that has never been done is a massive accomplishment and something that he earned.

He is a great teammate, very selfless and always wants to see the others on our team shine. An incredibly positive figure in our locker room and a guy that everyone enjoys being around and being teammates with. I have been lucky enough to be his linemate and watch him grow and improve, so I know he’ll fit right in to the All-Star group. This will also not be the last time you see him suiting up as an All-Star either.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 12:51 PM by oknom. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Milestones +3 TPE link

2. Grab Bag +2 TPE
a. Im gonna go with the West’s top forward line over the East. Edmonton and Winnipeg had killer forward lines all year, and the idea of them combining forces is frightening. The East is truly not that far behind, but I do think the defense from the Eastern Conference teams is what really set their play apart. WC: 56
b. I would keep both defensive pairings together. When it comes to the All Star Game, it is cool to see players playing together for the first time. However I think exciting plays are what everyone wants to see a little bit more. Plus, can you imagine how weird it would be to have to do a celly with your rival? Awkward. WC: 61

4. Go Team! =3 TPE
Not officially teammates for a few more years, but Rikkert Biemans is proudly representing the Cudas in this year’s All Star game. He’s probably hoping for at least one more to make it as a last man in, but that may be a long shot this year. Biemans should be placed on a line with his old buddy from Montreal, Dwayne Gretzky. They played together just last season for the Patriotes before Biemans departed for Tampa. These two have a long history together, so it would be nice to see them on the same side once again. It’s only been one season after all, but the All Star Game is just for fun anyway. Biemans has actually levelled up his game while sporting the pink and teal in sunny Tampa, so it may be a boon for Gretzky more than Biemans to reunite. I would toss Aleksandr Iskandrov on the line as well, as they are from the same draft class as Biemans.
WC 163

3+2+3= 8 TPE

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

PT PASS

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Gnenermal manger

[Image: rotti.gif]

GM pass

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

HO Passy

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

1) Milestone +3 TPE https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3438850

Code:

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
A) The East has the top point getter and top goal score, but I'm picking the Wests top line. The West has three of the top four point getters from the past year and two cup winners for this years champion ships. Also on top of that it has teammates Winter and Surkhi-Ze so the chemistry should come naturally.
B) If I was coaching ether of these teams I would switch the pairs up and give the players a chance to play with new people and rivals. Its the all star game it shouldn't necessary be a serious competition and should be more about having fun. This might be a once in a life time opportunity for these players to actually play with some players they might never get a chance to play with.

4. Written, 3 TPE, Go Team! (150 words min.)

Which player(s) should your teammate in the all star game be on a line or pairing with? Why? Is it because the all-stars you chose are similar to the ones they play with on your team, or different? What combination will really unlock your teammate's game? (If you are the only player on your team who made the all star list so far, write this task about your team's candidate for last man in!)

My teammate William Tree is an Offensive dominant player who can score and set up any one! I would pair him Ivan Lacksamus and Shoyo Hinata. Ivan and Shoyo where the two top offensive players in the east so I would love to see William play with the best. William is a young up and coming star who dominated the SMJHL and in his rookie year was a point per game player who lead the Toronto North Stars in points, so I want to see him play with the best offensive players on his team and see how many points he can get. I think it would be a little strange having three centers on one line, but with three dominant players who can score or set up a goal at any point I think they would make it work. I think this would really unlock William because all three players are just dominant scores who can do it all. The opponents would have to be afraid of all the three players shooting or passing because they're all elite offensive players.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

GM Pass

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

GM Pass

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

GM Pass

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

GM Pass

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 05:38 PM by JamesT. Edited 2 times in total.)

PBE Affiliate +3

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones Claim

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?

a. As a player who has had the unfortunate time of being in the Western conference and facing Evan Winter, Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev and Ekholm-Gunnarsson they should be the ones to score in the all-star game compared to the eastern forward group. The duo of Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev put up impressive points together and LEG led WPG in points this season.

(59 words)

b. From what I know and hear about FHM, having good line chemistry amongst teammates is very important and I would do my best to ensure that is the case by keeping the pairs together if I were to coach the all-star game. Hopefully the regular season and playoff chemistry carries over into the all-star game file.

(56 words)

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Argue for one of your teammates (not yourself!) to be the last man in for your conference!

For me the Chicago Syndicate teammates that should be the last person in for the West conference would have to be either Kev Kevens @Keven or Ryu Jones @SFresh3 these two were always playing a complete 200 ft game and I got to see that every time I came to the rink. These two are also nearing the end of their marvelous careers so it would be great if one or even both of them could make the all-star game one last time to say goodbye to the SHL fans. Typically, only the players with the most amount of points and those sexy stats get into the all-star game, but there needs to be some sort of defensive game right? That would be my pitch to get either one of Kev Kevens or Ryu Jones into the S73 all-star game (which could be easily be their last chance to) I know for Kev Kevens he only has 2 more seasons until retirement.

(162 words)

Total: 8/8 TPE

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures!