Panthers Ireland Highlanders

AS PASS

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Simmer Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

gm pass

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

GM pass

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Oh hey GM pass

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Gm pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

J GM Pass

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 10:37 PM by Ricer13. Edited 8 times in total.)

Total - 8 TPE

2. 2 TPE

a. I’m going to have to go with the duo out of New England. Lacksamus has been the MVP of the league for two
Straight seasons now so it’s hard to bet against a player of his caliber. He’s complimented well with his teammate Svoboda. You could put any of the other players on their line and they’d still be the line to bet on.

b. I would play around with the pairings a bit. I think you have to do the fans a service and play the pairs from the same team together for the first period. I also think the game is a good chance to see high end skilled players who’ve never played together get a chance to see what it’s like to play with these other players. So the second and third periods I would be mixing pairs up for the experience.

3. 157 words. 3 TPE

Atticus Hale is a grizzled veteran on a young Specters team. He continues to lead by example despite the team going through its own struggles the last couple of seasons. He was among the teams leaders in points with 71 points which is over a point per game pace. He led the team in goals scored with 33 which was 7 better than the next player. A big reason why he deserves the all star nod isn’t just because of his stats on the ice but because of the teammate he is off the ice. Though we struggled all season he was always the one keeping spirits high and complimenting players when they did things right to help build that confidence. He wants the future of New Orleans to thrive long after he hangs up the skates. If he can have a hand in it then that is a great thing for the future of New Orleans.

6. 3 TPE
[Image: IMG_9057.png?ex=6568e737&is=65567237&hm=...21a9fb783&]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 04:10 PM by Tylar. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. Milestones

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3438934

+3 TPE

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?

I believe that the East Division line of Lackamus, Svoboda and the division rival will score more just cause the East is generally stronger than the West in my opinion overall and Lackamus was a machine this season and I do not see him slowing down in the All-Star game. I would except the chemistry with his linemate on New England to help a lot too.
(55 words)

b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?

In my opinion I would want to play my best players together and hope the depth of the team holds up. I think in an  All-Star game it is best practice to play the best with the best and let their skills shine, separating them may help win the game but the All-Star game is usually about the fans and showing the game, keep them together and let them cook together.
(70 Words)

c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!

I would probably pick the goaltending tandem of Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz, both goalies are solid and cannot go wrong with Time. I feel like both goalies will benefit from the strong team in front of them and play the game well. I do believe both goalie tandems are pretty good though so there is no wrong choice here, I think Time is pretty good though.
(60 Words)

d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
My last man in would probably be Kev Kevens from the Chicago Syndicate. Kev Kevens is a veteran player who did very well for himself this season and played a two-way game The player is near the end of his career and still playing great hockey for the Syndicate, it would be cool to see a longtime veteran get into the All-star game one last time.
(60 words)

3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

For the Chicago Syndicate their players for this seasons All-star game include defenseman Adelie de Pengu and forward Matsmith Söderberg-Tremblay. Pengu is a veteran player who is known for being a top defenseman in the league for many seasons. They are a excellent teammate as well and are known in the community of Chicago. Tremblay is a dominant forward who is still in his prime and is looking to win. He had a strong season in Chicago and kept them in many games providing offense. Tremblay has been an excellent teammate over the years and is currently in a bit of limbo with Chicago's current situation but is handling it with class. Tremblay could be setting his sights elsewhere this offseason but his legacy in Chicago will not only be missed on the ice but off the ice as well. He has been a major part of the core in Chicago for many seasons and they are hoping he stays but most would not blame him if he chose to leave. This may be Tremblay's last All star game in a Syndicate jersey but he will likely be back in another jersey at some point soon.

(190 words)

TPE: 8 / 8

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM
Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Sad Ketchup -Present
S76 Ryan Jesster Trophy Winner

GM Pass

Foil Up Boys
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2023, 02:57 AM by Carpy48. Edited 1 time in total.)

1 milestone (in case it's needed)

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?

That's quite a difficult question. Can I just go with "either"? Apparently not, so I will pick the group from the West this time. Even though they aren't on the same team in the regular season, they shouldn't have any problems finding chemistry. They all know how to score a lot and it doesn't matter who does it. We know one of them will.

(64 words)

+1 TPE

Code:
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?

It always makes sense to keep players together that already know each other, so I wouldn't mix them up. Ideally you'd have three forwards from the same team, but if you don't have that you'll work with two and add another player. If two already played together before, they have an advantage already.

(53 words)

+1 TPE

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

Representing the Toronto North Stars at the All Star Game this season is my fellow S70 rookie (who also plays with me on team Finland) William Tree. Quite an impressive young player if you ask me. Comes into a team mostly full of old guys and ends up being the top scorer (30 goals, 42 assists( - I see a bright future there. Reminds me a little of Mika Kandinsky when he was a rookie in Toronto. What do I expect? Obviously there will be many great players in the All Star Game, so William might not stand out quite as much as he did on Toronto last season, but I'm sure he will have a great game and score some goals. Even if not, he should have an amazing time there. As of now he's also the only rookie of any team who made it (not counting other players that might get voted in later).

(155 words)

+3 TPE

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Argue for one of your teammates (not yourself!) to be the last man in for your conference!

First of all I would like to have this category renamed to "last player in" and not "last men in" (might've mentioned that last season already and the voting form uses it too btw), but that aside - I'll talk about Toronto, because I played for them last season. Obviously I'm happy that fellow rookie William Tree made it, but if I had to pick a second player from the North Stars, I would probably pick 'grandpa Steve' (Harrington). It's quite impressive to have that many points at his age (or TPE level if you want to look at it that way, much lower than most other top players on other teams for sure). Clearly one of the best offensive players on the team that overall struggled a little in that category. Fellow grandpa Dick Clapper was only one point behind Harrington, and is even older (or had a lower TPE number), so that's another alternative. Have both a rookie and a really old player in the ASG, why not?

(169 words)

+3 TPE

---

+8TPE

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]