GM pass bb

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

JHO Pass

PBE Affiliate

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 06:30 PM by ValorX77. Edited 2 times in total.)

ISFL CW +3 TPE

3. The Texas Renegades had one lone all-star representative this season, and that player was David-Arturri Donskoi, the team's captain. He had 98 points which led the team and was the obvious choice to represent the Texas Renegades in the all-star game. His leadership has been key to the success of the regular season, and Texas needed a representative in the all-star game. For the past few seasons, Donskoi has been the face of the Texas franchise since he was drafted, and it is not surprising when he was given the captaincy early on in his career.  His selection comes as no surprise to anyone who has been around the league for the past year or so, as his actions off the ice have gotten him the respect of everyone who has seen or heard from him, and keeping an ability not seen of a Texas player in many seasons to be unleashed on the league. (154 words)

Milestones +3 TPE

9/8

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

gm pass

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 07:55 AM by puolivalmiste. Edited 2 times in total.)

1) Milestones +3 TPE

2 GBag, 2 TPE)
B) To be honest as it depends on how we want to approach the all-star game, if it is to be taken seriously and results matter of course we keep them together for best performance as they should have already chemistry between them. But as in my opinion it is for the show I would split them up to add bit more to the chaos and to keep all they players from not getting too deep into the competitive mode if they play with their regular pair.

D) So as the J teams have not yet been released there is slight chance I could actually have my player selected but as I scored less than 30 points this season I highly doubt it. So if I cannot get the popular votes by means of good add campaign I think my changes are slight, but Mänty still was 3rd on Takeaways and top 10 on Blocks among the centers this season so I have at least some headlines for my adds in case they want more defensive options in all-star game. And I have started the WJC with 3 goals in 2 games so fresh linemates might work well for me.

5, Last Men In, 3 TPE) It is always hard to say who deserves the spot on all-star roster the most, specially when we have teams that do exceptionally well and have their players elevated way above their peers. In case of the Hamilton both Aleksandr Iskandrov who made it to the all-star game and Bobby McGinnis scored 101 points during this season, first one scoring 31 goals while Bobby being only 2 behind. Both of them were important to teams success this season and great playmakers for Paul Koivu who scored 49 goals.

So how would McGinnis stand versus others that were left out? As there there is good reason to add variety and have representation from multiple teams I think only Binko Koivu from Atlanta or Graj Virrok from Philadelphia could be argued to have had better seasons. But both teams already have good representation on the game with 2 and 3 players as their teams have defencemen taking part as well as their top forward.

And on topic of defencemen (who I kinda forgot) about as good (or even better) candidate would be Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu, who is tied for goal lead among defencemen.

Total: 8/8 TPE

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2023, 01:18 PM by Snussu. Edited 1 time in total.)

GM Pass

Milestones (bc i wanna flex)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

GM pass

[Image: hallsy.png]

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3439628

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)

A: As a whole the Edmonton Blizzard have proven to be an offensive powerhouse this season, ultimately winning the Challenge Cup. Look for them to also nab a fair amount of goals in this game willed with star power. Gunnarsson is also very scary in general and should even shore up the physicality.

B: I think the idea to keep them together is an absolute no brainer. Chemistry is a HUGE factor in the ease with which a team plays and having your D pairs be working together strongly is a massive boost to chances of success at both ends of the ice. I know its not a fun answer but still.

C: All 4 goalies have won cups before and therefore have shown their metal in high stakes games. It is really hard to cobble together a reason for picking between the groups. For that reason I will cop out and simply go with the combo of Karsikko and Fantobens as my player is also playing in the East and might one day play in front of either of these 2 in said allstar game.

D: Brooklyn Physt should be in the S74 All star game as an absolute meme. Basically how this would happen is if 1, much of the site takes pitty on me to give a perennial loser an actual all star vote and 2, the organizers dont pay attention to the fact that Physt is still in the J right now lol. It would be the John Scott moment of teh SHL and I am all for it.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

PT Pass

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2023, 09:17 PM by ThisSeemsFishy. Edited 2 times in total.)

All-Star Week

a. I’m going to have to give it to the East on this one. Ivan Lacksamus and Petr Svoboda were of the two top players in the East this season and adding either Shoyo Hinata or Ricky Koivu to go they have tons of experience against us going to be a treat to watch.

53 Words; 1 TPE

b. I would definitely be trying to keep each of the defensive pairs together as much as possible. There’s a reason it works on their respective squads. That chemistry cannot be denied. In the all-star game it’s pretty easy to divide all the ice time equally so there really isn’t a true 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pairing.

53 Words; 1 TPE

3. Montreal’s All-Star this season was veteran center Dwayne Gretzky. Having just completed his 14th season, having began his SHL career with the Winnipeg Aurora way back in season 60, this could very well be Gretzky’s final chance at an All-Star appearance. Leading the team in goals, assists, and points this season, he was an obvious choice to make the squad. This All-Star game could be his chance to show why the Montreal Patriotes are a group you outta respect. Hopefully he can really show off and help bring more eyes to the Patriotes after a very poor season, finishing 2nd last in the standings. Gretzky will likely slide in near the bottom of the roster, as majority of the other All-Star forward selections had a better performance on the year. But that doesn’t mean he is going to sit back and let everyone else have all the fun. I’ve definitely got my eyes on whatever line he ends up on.

160 words; 3 TPE

4. It’s easy to look at the East conference’s all-star squad and guess that Dwayne Gretzky will end up on a line with his fellow veterans like Thomas Lind from the Manhattan Rage, and Konstantin Selich of the Buffalo Stampede. Lind is a very strong two-way winger with really good physicals as well. And Selich is a very strong offensive center. If they were to play on a line together, a question of who between Selich and Gretzky would take the center position, and who would get pushed to the right wing would remain. Gretzky did have a better faceoff percentage at 56 to Selich’s 51. But overall, Selich was a much better player, finishing the season with 104 points. The coach of Team East may decide that they’d rather have Selich down the middle. Regardless, I think this would be a very fun line to watch. The veteran presence of the three oldest players on Team East would make for very good entertainment against the much younger West squad.

169 Words; 3 TPE

TOTAL: 8/8 TPE

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

1. Milestones, 3TPE https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3438615

2a 1 TPE. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?

I think that the East top line will score the most out of these two pairings. Having Ivan Lacksamus with an insane 142 points scored (seriously, that is a ridiculous statline) with his buddy Petr Svoboda who has a not too shabby 113 points himself, that team synergy will already be difficult to beat in a 2v3, let alone a fair 3v3. Rounding the squad out is Shoyo Hinata, who has a great 116 points to his name. I don't see any combination of players beating this powerhouse lineup.

89 words

2b 1 TPE. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?

Honestly, I would keep these pairings together, as the team chemistry and synergy will be invaluable for these two lines. Imagine in the case of the Wolfpack - Ivan Lacksamus and Petr Svoboda have been playing together all season long, learning eachothers tendencies, timings, and needs on the ice. I would wager that they even can do most activities without even thinking, it would be second nature to them after working together for so long. I think if you keep synergies together when possible, you will have an inherent advantage against your opponent.

92 words

5. Last Man In, 3 TPE: Argue for one of your teammates (not yourself!) to be the last man in for your conference!

I think the Outdoor Truck for the New England Wolfpack should be the last man in for the SHL All Star Game.

First off, let's talk about the stats: Outdoor Truck posted a whopping 112 points in only 66 games, almost averaging two points a game which is almost unheard of in this league. He is a top forward, with a focus on assists (77) rather than goals (35), which makes him a valuable asset to any team that slots him in - which is exactly what the All-Star team needs in a role player. He also (pun definitely intended) HITS LIKE A TRUCK as he has garnered over 150 hits this past season with the Wolfpack. His giveaway/takeaway ratio is pretty even, so he definitely is a solid force when needing to play conservatively as well.

A side note - the weather is getting cold and wet coming into the winter months. Do you want an indoor truck for that weather? NO, you want an OUTDOOR truck.

168 words

Total TPE - 3TPE + 1TPE + 1TPE + 3TPE = 8TPE total

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

gm pass

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

1. Milestones, +3 TPE

2. Grab bag, +2 TPE
a. For this year’s all star game, I think that the East will have the best top forward line that will score the most goals. The trio of easters forwards is very strong and all three of them are major threats to put the puck in the net every shift. No disrespect to the western top line, I just think the east slightly edges them out. (65 words)
b. While I think the East does have a slight advantage over the West on their top forward line, I think that the opposite is true when it comes to their first defensive pair. Both of the western defenseman are two way forces who can impact the game everywhere. I think that pairing will do a lot of damage in the allstar game. (62 words)

3. Teammate one, +3 TPE
Since I’m finally getting the call-up for next season, that means I am an official member of the Tampa Bay Barracuda once again! The member of the Cuda that made the All Star Game this year was the new acquisition, Winger Rikkert Biemans. Tampa is still an up and coming team with a lot of young talent on the roster, so Biemans was brought in to bolster the forward core with a star player who can help the team develop right now, and still be a great contributor when the core of young players reaches their peak. Biemans was the most obvious choice for a player on the Cuda this year. He had a very strong season offensively, putting up 38 goals and 43 assists for a total of 81 points on a weaker team than average. Biemans had 15 more points than the next highest Cuda, which was sophomore center Johnny Wagner-Svensson. (153 words)

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

GM Pass

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]