Create Account

NWJHL GM APPLICATIONS OMG YES FINALLY AMIRITE

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Nov 19 2012, 12:53 PM

KCCO and JNH CO-GM's :ph34r:

Kidding.. I'm co-ing with EVERYONE. :ph34r:  Whalers  Falcons  Firebirds  Knights

IF i get a GM job, i know some1 might be a co-Gm, but that is a BIG IF.

[Image: hallsy.png]

KCCO will be my co. Or gifter.

If I get the Falcons then Storm will remain the co-gm. I know nothing but good things about him Smile

Falcons Storm/VR GM Team! Would be awesome

why would HFFO get the job he resigned from his position not too long ago and Dion just resigned so i think he didn't apply.

and kesler sorryy but i can never see you gming the falcons. same goes for serpe. Hallsy maybe you get the job, but Jman is fit imo for co-GM and KCCO is fit for head gm.

I see a lot of people who have high hopes. Maybe HFFO can get it but he ust stepped down a season ago and wants it back?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 19 2012, 02:30 PM
Falcons Storm/VR GM Team! Would be awesome

yes.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 19 2012, 01:35 PM
why would HFFO get the job he resigned from his position not too long ago and Dion just resigned so i think he didn't apply.

and kesler sorryy but i can never see you gming the falcons. same goes for serpe. Hallsy maybe you get the job, but Jman is fit imo for co-GM and KCCO is fit for head gm.

I see a lot of people who have high hopes. Maybe HFFO can get it but he ust stepped down a season ago and wants it back?

Im waiting for the next time you fake retire.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by I Am Goalie@Nov 19 2012, 02:38 PM

Im waiting for the next time you fake retire.

Okay.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 19 2012, 03:35 PM

I stepped down due to the lack of updating in the NWJHL Head Office and bullshit misunderstanding.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 19 2012, 02:41 PM

I stepped down due to the lack of updating in the NWJHL Head Office and bullshit misunderstanding.

Well then, if I was selected for Knights I'd choose you as co-GM

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 19 2012, 02:35 PM

Aww dis guy :wub: Stormy/KCCO hmmm

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 19 2012, 03:41 PM

Which lack of updating would that be?

:wub:

Well either you or KCCO.

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Nov 19 2012, 03:44 PM

Which lack of updating would that be?

When Hoggie's retirement rule required a first that was still in the head office.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 19 2012, 03:45 PM

When Hoggie's retirement rule required a first that was still in the head office.

The new rule that LazyEye made 2 seasons before you stepped down was pinned.