Create Account

Chirper #41 (AC Week #499)

45 hours of work in…only about 25 more to go.

Working OT tomorrow

Started the day with a win, let's get a couple more.

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

i honestly feel bad for those who are not in the Carolina LR tbh

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

also thank you for a 4 day weekend full of good food!!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

The mighty lobster class is losing claws left and right!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Still the best class ever

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

We just had our most unhinged D&D session in 2+ years? @sve7en @sköldpaddor @lespoils @Esso2264 @LarryTheMVP

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

11-23-2023, 12:09 AMhhh81 Wrote: We just had our most unhinged D&D session in 2+ years? @sve7en @sköldpaddor @lespoils @Esso2264 @LarryTheMVP

I daresay the most unhinged of all the D&D sessions I've had with SHL people so far

[Image: lespoils.gif]

A few people really need to reflect on the fact that they've made two users quit because they got big mad about a nothing, in-character article. Good job guys.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Or maybe I'm just grumpy because I got laid off yesterday, who knows. At least today's now a weekend

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

11-23-2023, 12:52 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Or maybe I'm just grumpy because I got laid off yesterday, who knows. At least today's now a weekend

While reflecting on thing we never wished to happen, we will also hope things will go better for you in the future

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

hope y'all have a nice thanksgiving if you celebrate it

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

proud of my finnish youngins now time to rest up and get ready for the playoffs!!

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Hi I didn’t forget about chirping what are you talking about

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]