Create Account

Chirper #42 (AC Week #500)

Slooooowpoke! Slowpoke slowpoke slowpoke

Adding Chirper to the taskbar is a godsend

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

SlowPOKE, Slowpo...

in order to earn the full payment from chirper i need to finish 3 more chirps after this one

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

im coming to the realization now that i only need to do two more, but i have to wait until tomorrow

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

First chirp as a Raptor, baby

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

Unfortunately it's Tuesday, but thank the lord for the checklist update

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

i used up my monday chirps on superfluous topics. Congratulations to all the new juniors draftees! Loving the energy so far

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

I know what they're hiding in Area 51

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

New chirper reminder is very cool. Even though I'm consistent with it I sometimes wonder if I chirped all three days or not

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Does anyone have any mojo that I can steal? Need to steal someone's mojo in order to get gud.

[Image: image.png]

Since people like giving names to Tuesday we should celebrate Tired Tuesday where we recognize that everyone is tired and deserves and extra day of rest. Get this news to all the big corporations so they send us home

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I've been on a diet of 4 weiners, 1 meat patty and 1 egg for a couple of days now. Never felt better

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Checklist should be accurate now, but it updates every 5 minutes, so that will take some getting used to.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Money, is a gas

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]