Create Account

Chirper #42 (AC Week #500)

Ya really hate to see bad things happen to Corey Perry. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

If you would've told me 10 years ago that Patrick Kane would willingly be playing for the Red Wings, I would've body slammed you through a folding table for the absurdity.

Did you know chirper adds approximately $75,000,000 - $100,000,000 to the SHL economy every week?

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Happy to be a Knight, excited for the season.

11-29-2023, 09:56 AMFrenchie Wrote: i need help, @Rangerjase trapped me in the head office.

I'm withholding the good coffee until later!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I wonder if chirping just a :people_hugging: emote would be too low effort or not.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Can Texas get to the cup?

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

I do not want to have my career end cupless

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

Have  I chirped enough yet?

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

The world may never know!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

If one of the armada hooked up with my mom i'd slap em on the back and call em daddy

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

A little funny watching everything go down with Perry, but honestly I doubt what the news is spreading.

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

3 packs of cards cost 150k a day.

I make 200k a day on chirper.

I think we should be allowed to buy 4 packs of cards.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Any thoughts on the 4th lines?

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

Wow? Look at this! Checklist is HIM

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]