Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

I am expecting both my teams to go a bit further than they did last season. The Js are always a big unpredictable,  but it would be rather nice to take the next step and make a deeper playoff push if we are able to. For my SHL team, just winning some more games and showing continued improvement would be great. It's fun seeing the team starting to rally as we have a better start to the season and some players have strong individual performances, so more of that throughout the season would be great

I expect the Monarchs to take a huge stride forward this season. A lot of the core players are coming into their primes and have shown improvement every season. I want to see us make it past the first round.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

my expectations for my team this year is to win the championship. That's my expectation every year, I know its unlikely with how much we're relying on 350 capped players

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Oh, the doldrums. Not like that's a defeatist perspective or anything, this season's more about building cohesion and improving our skills before we're in a state where we can go at the others. I'm fine with that.

You gotta have that sort of mindset if you want to progress down the line. Patience.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Cup or bust. I'm itching to hoist that trophy for the first time and man, we are a good team who has been to the finals, just need to put it together

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Minnesota has been on a climb and I expect that to continue. We should be able to be a playoff team again and maybe challenge for a series or come close at least. We have a great team that will only get better.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

For the Carolina Kraken, I’m hopeful that we can make the playoffs and do some damage before our captain Westley Kirkpatrick has to move on to the next level of hockey.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

My expectations are a Challenge Cup and unbridled success in the regular season and playoffs. We are off to a strong start and I expect to be rewarded.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

My honest expectations for the team are the same expectations that I have had for the team every season since I have been called up. To have a fun time in the locker room with friends. Anything above and beyond that is just bonus.

Code:
Word Count: 44

i want my team to be good and cool and nice. top of the league, cup chamions again,everyone is happy, and everyone has a great time. that would be the best Smile

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I won't lie, my expectations for Texas are high. I am expecting that with the team we have, we will make it to the conference finals at minimum. Obviously a cup is always the goal, but I fully expect us to be one of the final western conference teams vying for that championship spot.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

This season I expect the Carolina Kraken to improve over last season. We made the playoffs and finished at nearly .500. We are an extremely young team and the TPE gaines should show this season.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I was expecting us to have a winning record, but boy oh boy is that ever not happening right now. I think I will settle for hoping we improve, and quickly.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I expect Baltimore to battle for 2nd place in our division and make some noise come playoff time. It's been too damn long stuck losing in the first round over and over.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Minnesota is on the up and up so progress is the name of the game. If we can continue to improve each season and place higher than the last, it won't be long before we're competing for a cup.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]