Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

Despite Billy Herrington's deep-seated aversion to natto, the infamous fermented soybeans, he faces a similar culinary dilemma when approached by a quality restaurant specializing in this notorious dish. The restaurant's proposal for him to do an ad spot becomes a comical twist in the storyline of his culinary adventures. Now, does Billy agree? Absolutely, but not without a touch of humor and irony. He recognizes the quality of the restaurant and the culinary expertise behind their natto dishes. In his laid-back and good-natured style, he agrees to take on the challenge, stating, "Even though natto and I aren't exactly best buds, I can appreciate a place that turns these sticky beans into something special." The ad spot itself becomes a comedic masterpiece. Picture Billy, with a slightly exaggerated look of reluctance, sitting in front of a steaming plate of natto dishes. He takes a tentative bite, his facial expressions delivering a mix of surprise and subtle dismay. Between bites, he manages to crack a few jokes about the acquired taste of natto and how this restaurant has somehow made it bearable for even the most skeptical taste buds. The tagline for the ad? "Even if you're not a natto fan, this place might just change your mind." It's a playful nod to both Billy's culinary preferences and the restaurant's ability to turn even the most polarizing dishes into something worth trying. In the end, it's all in good fun, and Billy's charismatic approach makes the ad spot a memorable and lighthearted experience for viewers.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Option 2

Coming from a long line of SHL players (well I'm not sure you can really call two players long, but you get my point), Emil Karlsson is certainly not someone who you would want to question the resolve or toughness of. He has been involved in all sorts of scraps and fights as a kid and despite what his body of work in the SMJHL might suggest he is actually a really tough individual (perhaps the toughest) and a player who could do a really good job if he wanted to fight, he just doesn't want to because he thinks it's stupid and silly. However, given how terrible a season he's having in terms of scoring points, it only makes sense to shift his focus into proving a stranger on the internet wrong and so he will without a doubt go out and try to start a fight with a player on the opposing team in the next game the Falcons play. Based on how well his other hockey endeavours have gone this season so far, I can only assume the fight will end awfully and the strangers on the internet will have even more material to laugh at and call him a chicken. But it raises the question that even if he does not give any sort of respectable performance in the fight, doesn't the willingness to engage in such a way prove that he is not in fact a pushover?

Code:
242 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Task 1:

William Salming would choose a third option. He would not instigate a fight in the next game. He would not post himself eating a chicken to the hockeyfights dot com website. Instead of those two options, he would answer to those arguments in the Twitter which is the best social media platform and Salming likes to use it daily. He has a lot of fans there and likes to discuss about different sport topics there. So, Salming's plan would be to screenshot a picture from that website and then write a very long answer in his Twitter site. It would be so long that writers of the original article would be bored and they would leave Salming alone from that point on. Salming likes to play hard, clean and sometimes be aggressive if needed but he always refuses to fight because he loves too much to play the game, score points and shutdown opponents best players. From the penalty box you are not able to do those things.

[Image: salming.png]

I feel like Isaac would pull a Jon here if anything. He would just ignore whatever banter his team mate did, play normal and then hunt down hockey fight's headquarters to go beat up the first employee he would see. Barbaric? Yes. Hooliganism? Absolutely. Is that going to stop Isaac from beating up every 'chicken' in that office building? Nope.

Would it make him more angry and force a fight? No cause I feel like he would fight regardless if anything. This probably is not the right situation for a player like Isaac since he is a bit of an angry bloke that would happily fight team mates, enemy players, fans, journalists, refs, pundits, etc. Like even if he is not winning every fight he will fight regardless. So it is a bit of an Onion article to say that someone like that would lose to a chicken if in his story he has beaten bigger men than him.

Still, a lot more story to go here.

[168 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

PBE PT - Bayley

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

PBE affiliate

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2023, 09:52 AM by Ricer13.)

[Image: IMG_9302.png?ex=658c2bf5&is=6579b6f5&hm=...4c91b21a3&]Option 1:

After hearing from some teammates about how I would lose a fight to a chicken, I decided to look through hockeyfightsdotcom and see what it is all about. After thinking about it, I felt that there were a couple times I could've had my opponent drop the gloves but they would duck me and keep yapping. I decided that I should just drop the gloves first and not give them a choice in the matter. As a physical player that likes hitting and currently leads the league in hits, I decided to go out and hammer as many people as I could last night. 

In a rivalry game against St. Louis last night, with all the yapping from their bench and the tension between the teams, I decided to instigate my first fight. Fueled by that article and the opposing team chirping a lot, I caught one of their star players: Cameron Dallas, skating across the neutral zone and I leveled them with a big hit through the chest. Their defender Richard Thomson came over and started yapping at me so I dropped the gloves and grabbed him, he got the hint and dropped the gloves and we started swinging. After we exchanged a couple good blows, I lost my balance and went down on one knee, despite both of us still wanting to continue the fight the refs separated us. Hopefully hockeyfightsdotcom can get that one uploaded quickly.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Pass Forfeit was asked to do a spot for subway. He thought it meant an ad for building a better metro system for the LA area but he was wrong. It was for the "sandwich" shop. While Pass is and has always been an advocate for better public transit in the LA area where public transit is horrendous, he has never been a fan of the shop called "subway". Their sandwiches are sub par and he always gets the worst part of the pepper when they make it. Since he is struggling for money, though he decided that he would do it and pretend that he enjoys the food. In fact the only thing he tolerates from there is their pizza, which is just another way for them to give him bad pieces of pepper. He hopes this will show his committment to better public transportation in the LA metropolitan area and also help the environment despite the sour taste in his mouth from the soggy bread.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Code:
Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

The fact that hockeyfights singled out Peanut as a pushover was too easy a grab for them.  The idea that a chicken would win in a fight is even more atrocious as they completely forget who Peanut is...and who Peanut's friends are.  For retribution, Peanut wouldn't necessarily get in a fight the next night, but there would definitely be some extra hard hits and pushing around.  To make the revenge even sweeter, Peanut would also post a message to social media of him eating a chicken, but with his friend Jose rubbing some Jalapeño sauce on the chicken as well while Walter and Bubba J eagerly add in some of their favorite "down home" seasonings reminiscent of a frustrated and under appreciated wait staff at a restaurant.  Yeah, Hockeyfights would end up picking on the wrong person as there isn't much to the imagination that Peanut and his friends won't go to get back.

Option 1

Kristian Seppanen was once teammates with a chicken, and that chicken was furious. From that experience, Seppanen learned not to eat chicken, because chicken are friends and not food. Kristian Seppanen isn't a pushover, but he's not a fighter either - he's too smart to waste his talent fighting. Instead, Seppanen would lay the most massive, momentum changing, open ice hit that he possibly can in inspiration of Niklas Kronwall. If that leads to a fight, then so be it. Kristian Seppanen can hold his own...he just doesn't need to fight because he's got silky smooth hands.

However, Seppanen will also post on that website forum encouraging people to not eat chicken, because chicken are friends and not food. For every chicken that is rescued through stopchokingthechicken dot com, he will buy a user on the site a Furious Chicken bobblehead. Kristian Seppanen means business, and thinks it's super weird that people think choking the chicken is an okay thing to do.

Option 2:

Marek has no qualms about representing a restaurant that doesn't strike his fancy, provided the business and the people who run it are good people, and it passes as a solid purveyor of their chosen cuisine. This came to pass recently as a prominent seafood restaurant from the downriver area (Wyandotte, if we're naming places) approached Marek to be in a short spot on the local tv channels. 

The spot featured Marek laughing and smiling on a boat, learning how to fish from some local experts. After hauling in something unidentifiable out of the Detroit River, the spot transitions to a waiter setting down a plate of seafood which is definitely not what was caught in the preceding scene in front of Marek at a table inside the restaurant. There's a closeup of a cut, a fork, and a lift - but ultimately what he puts in his mouth a some of the biscuit which was served on the side. The viewers do not see this - they think Marek is eating the seafood. 

In the end, everyone is happy. Marek learned to fish, and while its still not his favorite food he made a few friends along the way. 

Falcons Forge

\

During Morning Skate, Chris Valentine skates up to Boots and asks him if he's heard the news. Boots responds with no as he has no idea what he's talking about. Valentine shows him an article from hockeyfights about Boots being a total pushover and would probably lose a fight to a chicken. Valentine and Hodor laugh it up and Boots thinks it's pretty funny as well. He says he's going to do something about it during the game tonight. 

While on the ice against NOLA that evening they have a pretty heated game. The Renegades are looking to continue their hot streak and Boots starts pushing Lester Oiduser around looking for a fight. Boots loudly yells at him "You wanna go" and loosens his mits to show his ready to drop the gloves. Oiduser quickly drops the gloves and stick and Boots contiues on his way as if nothing happened. Lester starts yelling at the ref to do something and ends up getting a 2 minute interference penalty trying to get Boots back for a fight. The Renegades end up on the power play. Everything planned out exactly how Boots wanted it.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

The folks at hockeyfights dot com are not a very friendly bunch if they are insinuating that I cannot beat a chicken in a fight, or that a chicken, and a Furious one that we have on our team is not a good fighter either. This would be a lose lose situation for Wong as it would mean he would have to prove the doubters wrong by beating up his own teammate, Furious Chicken. On the other hand, if he lost to Furious Chicken, it would be deliciously humiliating. This fight would be a bridge burned that can never be rebuilt. Wong and Chicken go way back in their SMJHL careers, both starting their journey as teammates as well with the Yukon Malamutes. Nonetheless, my hand is crap and they have forced me to do this, I would not stoop so low as to eat a member of Furious Chicken's family as a response, I would rather beat him up (while apologizing the entire time). If anything, I could always stage the fight with Chicken, and agree to use copious amounts of ketchup as fake blood. Mmmm, ketchup. You know what, I think I might just be in the mood for some chicken nuggets right now.

207 words

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258