Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

Congratulations on 75 seasons, SHL. You're just as beautiful as the day that I met you. I cherish our moments together each and every day.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Seventy Five

Seventy-five seasons you have continued strong
a pillar of the game
with open arms of equal throngs
you definitely are not lame

Happy 75th SHL!

75 seasons is an astonishing achievement for any community to achieve, congrats on the long life SHL and may it go on. Now back to the hockey.

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

Congrats on the 75 seasons SHL! Pretty crazy that an online league has that many dedicated users. It's been amazing to see the league grow from when I joined in 2019 (s46) to now. Looking forward to many more seasons with all of you.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

The SHL is so unique, so interesting, it's a wonder it hasn't caught on more, but then again, that'll be what the next 75 seasons are for!

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

CONGRATS SHL!

I am 2 months off my 5 year anniversary and well it is nice to see the original plae going just as strong and wild as it once was.

[31 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

My first VHL player was around S75, and my first SHL player also is around S75, hoping to make a similar impact here, and enjoy it just as much!

75 seasons is crazy, congrats to all. It's a testament to a lot of hard work and a great user base. The community is what makes it. Here's to another 75 seasons. It's cool to be in the S75 class.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

75 seasons is a massive milestone to hit. Not too much longer until we hit 100. And by then, Jussi Mutou will have won a championship twenty six times! Happy anniversary to the SHL!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 05:42 PM by PapaSorin. Edited 1 time in total.)

Happy anniversary SHL! From slapshots to enough vitriolic heat to make Vince McMahon blush, we salute you for all the great times we've had. Please, never change ya bunch of studs.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

75 seasons, 14 years, all as we approach my own 10 year milestone. The SHL makes up 40% of my life now and it means so much to me.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

7 is a great number, as is 5. What an incredibly auspicious occasion to combine both numbers for an anniversary. Happy 75 year anniversary SHL, here’s to hoping for another great 75.

Third quarter of a freakin decade of hockey "years". Much has changed over site, but one thing that has not, is definitey the absolutely amazing community, which just makes me coming back. Live Long SHL!

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

75 seasons is a huge milestone! It's especially great to see that we have a few old geezers still around from back in the early days. We need you to keep the rest of us feeling young!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

75 seasons? I didn't expect this league to make it this far. This community has really gone places though, and I cannot wait to see what comes in the future.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]