Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

Holy shit 75 whole seasons! I've only joined recently but I hope I'll be around a long time to celebrate 100 seasons. Congrats SHL!

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

75 seasons is crazy! I remember back when I joined the site back in season twenty seven. Boy how time flys there. Happy 75th anniversary SHL!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Happy anniversary SHL. Thank you for providing a sense of community and belonging in a world where that's not so easy to find anymore. Never change, except for maybe the sim team, please for the love of god change how that's run.

02-05-2024, 04:36 PMZerg Wrote:
Your task: Wish our beloved SHL a happy anniversary for hitting the 75 seasons milestone!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Monday, February 12th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S76, go do the J task instead.
I have been here for only two seasons. This is my second season and 75 season seems like such a feet congratulations

I've come and gone multiple times but here I am again to celebrate S75 with you.

From Chance Winston, Luka Zaitsev, Kwame Dakari and Florian Hascek. We all wish you a fantastic Season 75.word

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Well well well, I remember when you were just 71! Now look at ya! You’ve got a brand new look to your Minnesota! Its looking great! Here’s to 75 more!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Happy anniversary SHL. 25 seasons between us and were still going strong. To a happy marriage of hockey and inability to play it and many more.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Happy Anniversary SHL. To think I've been here for over five years. This place has been a part of my life for such a long chapter. It's hard to believe as it feels still so new like I am perpetually here only a year.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I've only been here for three of your 75 season now, dear Simulation Hockey League, but they've been great. Congratulations, and here's to the next 75!

\

Happy 75th season to Simulation Hockey League! I wish that this league will finally have some people that care about users and will do their best to help them at any time, instead of acting unbothered. Smile

Stars Stars Stars

You old bastard, I've been around you way too long and see you grow to a much more welcoming and accepting place. Grateful to have met some great people here and excited for season 100 where we all get 50 tpe.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Insane to think that this league has been active enough and full of enough willing people to keep it running for a full 75 seasons! Happy birthday SHL!

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Happy birthday! 75 and still sexy. 75 seasons, that's crazy when you think about it. I would love to learn more about who made the league possible.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

Wow, 75 seasons already?? League is getting old, we're even catching up to the NHL who is 106 seasons in I believe. Regardless, we all know the SHL is superior in every way possible. Congrats and big thank you to everyone who makes the SHL possible <3

47 words

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I started here in Season 41 so it’s crazy to think I’ve been here for 34 years already. Well done to the SHL!