Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

Haoppy anniversary SHL. You are the best and I lovew you. Simulation hockey is super fun and I love it more and more every s3eason. thank you for beinga round,.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I would like to the time to wish the SHL a very happy congrats on hitting the season 75 seasons milestone. It is quite the accomplishment!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Happy 75th anniversary to the SHL this is such a big accomplishment and hopefully there will be many more milestones like this one to celebrate in the future

Congrats to the SHL on what has been 75 fantastic seasons! I am still fairly new to this sim league, but my time here has been very fun, and the league itself has been very welcoming, so here's to 75 more seasons that I can hopefully be a part of!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Wow 75 is a lot of seasons. Will I will be 75 I will be very old. I hope that we can witness another 75 season of greatness. Congrats to all!

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

75 seasons? Wow. I didn't know that...The SHL has led an amazing life. What else can you say? The SHL has been amazing, whether you agree or not. The SHL is an amazing website which has led to an amazing life. I'm actually glad to hear that.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Happy anniversary!  It's a huge accomplishment for the mod team, previous mods, all the admins, and everyone who has been associated with this league for so many years.  Just an incredible job all around and I hope we're here for another 75!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I’m surprised something like this has survived for 75 sim seasons or over a decade in real time.  I’m glad the league is as kind and non-toxic as it is.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

75 seasons. What an achievement and look how far we have come even since I joined 32 seasons ago. Not far to go to the big century either.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

woohoo for our 75th anniversary of the shl, I have almost been on the site for 70th seasons and i am so happy that I am here.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Wow SHL what a ride it's been here for 75 long and crazy seasons. Somewhat glad to have been here for a majority of it. Here's to 75 more

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Happy birfday SHL. I joined back in 62 and it has been a wild 13 seasons. Wouldn’t trade it for the world though. Here’s to 75 more

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

A big pat on the back to everyone who has helped make the league and it's longevity a thing. As the league inflates, so does player scoring.

Happy 75th birthday SHL, here's to 75 additional seasons! Countless great and less great memories already ever since I've joined, just a year ago, it's almost surreal how long the SHL has been around!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

75 seasons is an amazing accomplishment and it could not have been done without all the hard-working people that put everything together and work on building this league every day. I know I haven’t been around long, but I am hoping to be here for the next 75 seasons.