Create Account

Chirper # 53 (AC week # 511)

if had the power to time travel i wouldn't even use it for cool stuff, id just use it to skip through boring parts of my days

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

Can it be Friday please

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

chirping again

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

tired td

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Man it is already thursday

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

How did everyone enjoy their valentines day yesterday

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Almost the weekend!

QCC win?

I caught one of my kids playing near an electrical outlet the other day so I had to ground him.  Now he's conducting himself accordingly.   *rimshot*

02-12-2024, 10:20 AMRangerjase Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
Not 1st

02-12-2024, 10:20 AMRangerjase Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
2nd

@CementHands how you doing this week buddy? haven't chirped you yet.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Can’t stop chirping

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

2 weeks till im back at work

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

02-15-2024, 12:13 AMMikeLiut Wrote: Damn, take care Takk!

Thx Mike! Super appreciated! ^^

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]