Create Account

Chirper #54 (AC Week #512)

I have jury duty on Thursday, not very excited but am sincerely happy I can take my phone in there now and play games or something.

Also, it absolutely doesn't feel like a monday. Straight up feels like a long Sunday.

I honestly hate every point task where I have to tag someone and I will go out of my way to tag someone that is inactive

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Also if all the NHL games are scheduled early today because of Presidents Day in the US, that is very silly

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I just now noticed my team's name was is also that of a videogame that failed bad. oooh self chirp

I wonder is an ostrich chirps

#KnightUP!  Knights Knights Knights

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

Rent free, living in your head!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Loving my time with the Raptors thus far

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

@kahri is the coolest person here

When are we upping fighting

02-19-2024, 06:13 PMBamford13 Wrote: @kahri is the coolest person here
most people would probably respond with “no u” but i can’t because this is T R U E

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I have been from the east cost of Scotland, to the western isles and back today. I’m tired

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Buuuuut excited for a new week of Regina excellence to kick off

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

A new Monday arrives, eh?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR