Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Well this is my first player, so I imagine we'll see how long I can ride it out once regression starts hitting. It will be a valiant fight to stave of the TPE theft, but likely Gato will not last long into that dark night.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

I am still on my first player and haven't really given much thought to retiring my first player. Right now I'm working towards winning that cup and setting some club records.

31 Words

I was lucky to retire right after the 3rd cup with Buffalo while my player was well into regression. Continuing to keep him alive felt like too much work

My first player, Harvey Danger, was retired pretty much as soon as he hit regression. I panicked and retired and thought I’d start new. Kind of regret it because he could have been a hall of famer.

First player still. Tough to say when retirement will happen. Probably when I stop seeing myself as useful. Don't need to be D1, but once I drop back down to D3 pair and am getting walked around, I think that will be it.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

First player! I don't think I'll have them retire for a long time. I usually mark my considerations around ten seasons or so, but I don't know how long careers in the SHL last yet. If he's not playing well, then La Sombra will hang it up eventually!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

It was time to recreate my first player because they were in regression, I hadn't earned more than like 1100 tpe on them, and I was ready to max earn

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I have been contemplating hanging it up for a while because this sim engine is awful and it takes way too much real life time to become a successful player or be on a successful team.

Paul Binder was my first SHL player and I decided to have him retire a bit earlier than usual, just due to some life stressors that I needed to deal with first. A few seasons away but staying active in the LRs made me want to come back, so I did Smile

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Sebastien Levesque will hang up the boots when I don't feel invested in the league anymore, to the point that doing basic tasks is boresome to me.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

I decided to retire Kholin when I saw that ff14 was releasing a new expansion. It had been over a year the last time I had played the game and I wanted to play again. I also knew that I was burning out as the single shl simmer and wanted out, so I knew quitting the simming job meant I was also retiring my player.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

My first player was Slappy McDoodle on the West Kendall Platoon. He was a team first, defensive, puxk moving center. The Platoon were an exceptionally close and successful team throughout his era. As that particular squad started to split up and go their separate ways,I knew it was time for Slappy to hang them.up.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

My first player I created, I went IA after a month. Retiring that guy was easy once I decided I wanted to come back to the league.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

My first player was very long in the tooth when he retired, 1050 games played. At the time it was the most games played for the franchise, but I believe it's been passed now. He sailed in to the great beyond on a high note with Challenge Cup win as a 3rd line center. I was definitely excited to start a new career and not have to face the punishing level of regression each season.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I think it will be time to retire my player when it becomes apparent he is just swiss cheese in net. It will probably be the point regression brings him to 0 TPE.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium