Create Account

NWJHL GM APPLICATIONS OMG YES FINALLY AMIRITE

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 20 2012, 11:37 PM
They will be announced Friday.
We all knew that, wadey announced it like 3 pages ago.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Nov 20 2012, 04:28 PM

this is why we have 2-3 month long recruitment drives

lol so they'd take you over gifter no way you could run any nwjhl team with yo attitude.

3 hrs left to get apps in. Then eliminations begin.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ♕Wadey♕™@Nov 21 2012, 02:54 PM

woot.

I will flip shit if Klose doesnt get a job.... he has earned it,

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 21 2012, 02:57 PM
I will flip shit if Klose doesnt get a job.... he has earned it,

How? I don't know him that much but how?

not trying to disrespect or anything.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 21 2012, 02:09 PM

How? I don't know him that much but how?

not trying to disrespect or anything.

Why do you deserve to get a job? Klose has done way more than you.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Everybody thinks they or there friends are more deserving then the next person. Instead of trying to pimp yourself(or somebody else out) in this thread, which honestly won't do fuck all just pipe down and see who gets the fukin things.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 21 2012, 03:13 PM
Everybody thinks they or there friends are more deserving then the next person. Instead of trying to pimp yourself(or somebody else out) in this thread, which honestly won't do fuck all just pipe down and see who gets the fukin things.
Ilike

Secord is Einstein.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Look how many times it took me to get even a SHOT at a junior gm job :lol: always being passed over by noobs. Another Reason why my heel turn was necessary lol.. but lets not get into that :lol:... Thats why i think guys who have been here along time should get a job like this that hasnt had one.. at least that is how I look at things. Klose is a good example and Secord if you applied Im pretty sure you deserve it as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 21 2012, 04:18 PM
Look how many times it took me to get even a SHOT at a junior gm job :lol: always being passed over by noobs. Another Reason why my heel turn was necessary lol.. but lets not get into that :lol:... Thats why i think guys who have been here along time should get a job like this that hasnt had one.. at least that is how I look at things. Klose is a good example and Secord if you applied Im pretty sure you deserve it as well.
Oh I'm not disagreeing with what you said I just find it funny reading through 10 pages of people saying"Ma dick biggar den urz I gets jab" I did apply btw Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 21 2012, 02:25 PM

Oh I'm not disagreeing with what you said I just find it funny reading through 10 pages of people saying"Ma dick biggar den urz I gets jab" I did apply btw Wink
I gotta agree with you there :lol:.. I hope you get a Spot as well.. you been here for such a long time and never complained before Smile

Thanks for the support, Dion. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by ♕Wadey♕™@Nov 21 2012, 02:54 PM

Will you be postng the eliminations or will it just stay in the head office?

I thnk it would be very cool to see the eliminations like the SHL Expansion

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers