Create Account

Chirper #61 (AC Week #519)

Historically speaking, especially for it's size, the United States have taken very little casualties compared to the other old major powers of the world. This preservation of men is partially what allowed the United States to eclipse much of Europe, as population can truly help fuel an economy. (We see this in Canada, where economic growth is roughly tied to the immigration rate at the moment. We also see this in China, where they have a large economy, but is much poorer to the west per person). To give the scale of difference, the United States has taken about 1.35 million military deaths in its history (1775-2024). France took about that much just in WW1. Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Russia surpassed that. Soviet deaths in WW2 was OVER 6x the total deaths of American soldiers at 8.7 million.

Just plugging along under the radar with the Inferno

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

It was 80 degrees yesterday, crazy. Summers coming in fast

04-10-2024, 07:51 AMOmij Wrote: This is the only explanation I will take for why the eclipse happened

That is because it is the most logical explanation, therefore it is true.

04-10-2024, 09:27 AMmee Wrote: You know what I love about Wednesday chirping? It's the last one for the week

That it is my friend

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

04-10-2024, 09:46 AMViN Wrote: That it is my friend

Speaking of which, it's time for that humpday final chirp of the week. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

My late french class has been canceled.

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

we got paid

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

At least, I can finish my school earlier today lol.

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

big ups

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

It’s a rainy gloomy day which kind of sucks

But I got a new fridge which is…. Exciting I guess?

Work seminar today smh. Already bored

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Raptors start running slow but can reach top speed in no time and will eventually catch up to the competition.

I made a really smart options play and I was super proud of myself and said "It can go higher" and it went the complete opposite direction and now I've lost money instead. What a ride

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]