Create Account

S76 All Star Week Due: Sunday, June 2nd @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2024, 08:25 PM by PapaSorin. Edited 2 times in total.)

6) 3TPE
[Image: photostudio-1716940841951.jpg]

#12) 3tpe
[Image: photostudio-1716942264630.jpg]

1) Milestones +3 TPE

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2024, 11:05 PM by ShadowFenix. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Milestones
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3518037
+3 TPE

2d. Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz and Sir Devoir were picked with back to back picks and thus both teams secured their started. Does either side have advantage on net? Back up goalies were picked lot later, do you think they can play role in the game at all?

When it comes to goalies, it really is just complete randomness. A goalie can be hot or cold, and only the gods are able to tell why. Especially in the all star games, which are against the best players, and everyone just plays for fun, neither goalie really has any crazy advantage.
+1 TPE

2e. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, tell us why they were picked.)

Shadow Fenix didn't play a single game in the SHL. He still should have been put in as the last man in to give him experience participating in the all star games in the big leagues. He has a lot of experience from the minor leagues, and clearly will keep it up going forward now that he's been called up with the Argonauts.
+1 TPE

9. Player's Tribune

It was a good last season in the J, and I feel like I'm ready to go up to the Seattle Argonauts in the SHL. Unfortunately, we couldn't pull it together in the playoffs to get the back to back, but regardless, it feels like some of the younger guys on the team made some big strides, and I'm sure they'll be back in the playoffs next season. I'll be rooting for them from the sidelines. After last year, I feel like this year was always going to be a bit of a disappointment. It's hard to have those back to back really good seasons, and although I still played well, I just wish there was a bit more of an upwards trend. All in all though, I still think it was good, and we'll see what next season brings me. Hopefully I gave the Seattle fans something to look forward to.
+3 TPE

+8 total

Task 1 – 3 TPE

Milestones +3

Task 2 – 2 TPE

c. I love my teammate Derek Martin, and it pains me, but I may have to side with my GMs with their top line pick. I know all 6 of these players are phenomenal, but when I see Hargreeves as an option, I have no real choice but to take him. After what he did this season it’s hard to say that anyone he plays with will be elevated and better.
e. I don’t usually do this, but I am going to make a case for myself. I led the league in assists, with 70 and added 28 goals for 98 points. Where it gets interesting is my shooting. I had the 2nd most shots in the entire SHL (338 – 10 behind the leader) while having an abysmal 8.3 shooting percentage. Everyone in the top for points in the league shot between 11% and 21%. If we take the average of 15% with my shots, I would have had 51 goals, giving me 121 points on the season and only 4 behind Hargreeves. While this is all what if, I had the 11th highest point total in the league overall and didn’t get in to the ASG. That alone should be good enough (please note that I don’t really mind and this is for the purpose of the task and getting my TPE).

Task 3 – 3 TPE

Let me tell you about my buddy Grzegorz, or I’ll just call him Zerg since it’ll be much easier. This guy is the one guy that is always positive, has a great time with the team and wants to win hockey games and help the team out. I know we all can get a little caught up in winning and being competitive, but no matter how much he wants to win, Zerg is the ultimate team first guy. He is always pleasant to be around, always a guy you want to hang out with and no matter how things go, he will always be able to lighten the mood and just help people on the team unwind.

This coming from a goalie could be shocking, because they’re normally the ones that are putting a ton of pressure on themselves to be better. He knows he can be great, and he doesn’t get beat up when he may have a bad game. He’s going to bounce back and that’ll be ok.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

ASP

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

GM pass

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2024, 08:53 AM by st4rface.)

1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Here

2 TPE

3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)

Toronto ''North Stars'' had two players who made All-Star game. It was EGGWARD ELRIC and Brooklyn Physt. EGGWARD ELRIC was an obvious choice since he was the leader of our team. He had his second best season of the career individually and almost 100 points in total. Brooklyn Physt making All-Star game doesn't make sense though. Rookie season and 40 points only. Penalty minutes more than points. I don't know. Good luck to my boys, but All-Star game here just doesn't make a sense. EGGWARD ELRIC was a very good player this season. He almost got us in to the Play-Offs, but we finishes short. However, I think that he deserved that spot and it's very good that he was drafted so high in this draft. I just think that this event in a simulation project is without the context and has no particular need. We can better make a longer IIHF tournament, or maybe bring something new here. But I understand ASG as well, since it's a part of real hockey.
172 words

3 TPE

4. Written, 3 TPE, It is the draft season (150 words min.)

I think that All-Star game is just a small thing here which mostly don't affect the league. I think that only players included in it has some fun with it. Since my player hasn't gotten there no matter what, I don't care about this event. New draft changes seems cool and arguably good. Last season cup finalists picking players are a good idea, since they are from the best teams. There just can't be bad players on contenders, so it's a very good choice. I can rate this update as an upgrade. Well done! However, I am not one of these people who are very hyped about All-Star event, so I won't be the right one to talk about how it affects the league. I know that some people might be happy to see All-Star game, but I have zero hype. I hope that these updates can change that and people (including me) will get much more interested in to it.
161 words

3 TPE

TOTAL 8 TPE

Stars Stars Stars

ASW Pass IIHF Fileworker

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

SHL HO PASS

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Offseason pass

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

ASW Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Gm cw pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

GM Pass

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

HO pass

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

GM Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3518108
3 tpe

10. Written, 3 TPE, Most Offensive Goalie (150 words min.)
The league has multiple awards, yet there is always room for improvement. What award would you add? Why that award and who it would be named after? Or which of the current awards would you change? How would you change it and why?
I would add an award for the most points by a goalie in a season (yes im so creative with that name) so why it should be added is because goalies get almost no credit in stats or anything if they do any assists or points so this award would reward the goalies who acctualy do something else then save with an unique award of their own so they can know holy i won an award for doing something as a goalie what wasn't only to save the puck this also would add a new award for the goalies what get too few awards at this point there is in need of new awards for goalies and this would help it a lot and this would also show a new skill for goalies and push goalies to pass the puck and be more riskier then before so this would make the goalie playstyle maybe change at some point

7. Written, 2 TPE, How can so many people be so wrong (100 words min.)
Votes are in and rosters finalized, how you feel about the last 4 players that were voted in? Do you think there were more deserving players that were left out or were you surprised to see these players not to be picked in first place? Did player you voted for get in?
I feel like its a bit unfair that those 4 specifically got chosen it is clear that they only got there because the public liked them so much it should have been some other players who acctualy played well and not super bad those 4 in no way should have gotten the spot i would think they should have picked forwards who acctualy knew how to score and defenders who acctualy knew defence instead of those 4 who barely know even how to skate so please fix the system and remove that its in no way supporting the all star event and the league (btw this is a joke thingy don't think its my own opinion)

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]