Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Tuesday, June 18th @ 11:59pm PST

I'm Slime I hockey. On top of that I love gaming,sports,fishing. I want to be the best player he can be.

06-13-2024, 08:41 PMSlime Wrote: I'm Slime I hockey. On top of that I love gaming,sports,fishing. I want to be the best player he can be.
And he knows he'll win the cup!

Heya! You can call me Scottish! Been a fan of hockey ever since my dad showed me my first Leafs game. In my free time, I write movie and TV reviews!

My name is Anatolyi Tarasov I'm from Kazan Russia my hobbies are riding bears and playing chess with bears. I love encouraging my country c:

Hey all, I'm Muford, which a lot of the older users here might know me. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and playing games with the boys.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Hello I am TheHockey_Pro and I am Mysterious_Fish's brother. I am a goalie who is weird and fun but may or may not hurt you. Also be careful with the puck please and thank you, I don't like danger.

So I'm super bad at introductions. My name is Bones, I'm 22 and looking into a career in biological sciences. So I wanted to mention that I'm a writer and I have a deep love for the ocean. I love taking care of succulents and cooking, and in my free time I love to game. Beyond that I'm a goalie for the Vancouver Whalers.

Hi, I'm Noc, I have never watched a hockey game in my life, as it's not really a thing here in Britain, and I'm heading back to university later this year after a 7 year absence

Welcome you to me, Zeus Storm. The thing you need to know about me, Zeus Storm, is that I am brewing. Yes, that is correct, Zeus Storm is brewing. Check the stats, Storm is in full force, racking up goals and assists for those Raptors. This will continue to happen for the rest of the Storm's career. Watch out boys.

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]

My name is Clarence and I like hockey. Really not much to tell about me, I'm kind of a quiet person off the ice. Spend my spare time hanging out with my family and auditioning for reality television.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Hello, I am Kdub, I enjoy sim leagues in my spare time, I run a College Basketball coaching sim. Something interesting about me is I used to be a manger at the second biggest theme park in the United States. Miss it every day

Hello SHJML! I'm egregious, and my simulated junior player is Peter (Sarstedt - but I screwed up when entering his last name). I play rather more basketball than hockey, IRL and Simmed. My dog is a 75 pound ultra-soft stuffy.

[Image: OS00NDIyLmpwZWc.jpeg]

Hey everyone! I'm Fuzz. Felix is my fourth player here on the site, two have made it to 1600 TPE and a third was retired early for LAP's timeline. I'm currently the GM of the SHL Los Angeles Panthers and started out as GM of the Carolina Kraken

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

06-12-2024, 12:55 PMWill2044 Wrote:
Hi! I'm Will and I'm only just getting into the league. 

I love sim leagues, they're such a great way to get around and meet new people from all parts of the world! I'm in Australia and have made plenty of friends from the US and Canada in particular, but also Europe and other countries through various sim leagues.
I have a pet turtle named Squirt.
I am a fan of ice hockey, basketball, soccer (developing fan anyways), Star Wars and Marvel!

Hello there, I go by Jakky in the community and I have been an avid hockey fan since about 2017-18. I love the sport heavily and happen to volunteer for a hockey association in my city. Before entering the SHL, I was a member of the VHL entering my final character season, this being a great motivator for me to continue my character's story here in the SHL.

Go Malamutes!  Malamutes