Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2024, 08:49 AM by JohnnyPatey.)

I think my own team Buffalo could use a song like First day out pt.2 because it is just a great song to get hyped to, and that is what we are going to need to be able to stay at the top the entire season.

I think the vengabus would be a great song to go with our goal horn. It's physically impossible to not bop your head to the song when it plays, and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

I haven't watched a stream in ages so I have no clue what the goal songs even are but I always liked QCC's. It's a classic at this point.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Uh, I think Disco Inferno would fit Atlanta to a tee. It'd be hilarious to hear the first several times, fits brilliantly with the logo, and has the team name in it - what's not to like?

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

I haven't watched a lot of live sims and when I do, it's normally only for my own team, the St-Louis Scarecrows. Judging by the music shared in locker room, the goal song must be quite bad.

I have only heard one song and man it kinda brings me back to last season against jokerit what was pretty much rival of kiekko espoo
I forgot what the team was but man they use the same goal horn and like jokerit won all games against kespoo (they were rivalry games) so it isn't something fun to remember and what an easy way to remember then hearing their goal song

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

My favourite goal sound is the “no goal sound”. Just let the crowd cheer you on after a big (or small) goal. Creates a fun playoff atmosphere in the regular season.

I've had two favorites since I came back to the SHL with Kamado. My first favorite was JaJa ding dong from Newfoundland. My other favorite was timber by Katy Perry when Maine had it. Both fit the team and are catchy songs

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I like the classic goal horn. Because no matter what song you pick, eventually you will grow to hate it, even though it means a good thing happened for your team.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I'm not a huge fan of goal songs, much prefer a really great horn. But anything from like NHL11 or NHL 15-17 soundtracks has some good memories.

I think that not necessarily for a single team, but for a team at least, would be My Sword by Jeris Johnson. It's an absolute banger and deserves recognition.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I really went and searched for something to fit the Falcons and came up short. While looking around for songs I did re-discover some old crosby stills nash that I grew up listening to with my parents which sent me down a nice trip on memory lane Smile

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

I think one change that could happen is the Vancouver Whalers use Brass Bonanza as their goal song like the old Hartford Whalers used. That would get the crowd rocking

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2024, 06:59 AM by Leafs4ever. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm a sucker for a classic goal horn and a party vibe banger of a goal song. It has to be something you can jam too, preferably with a dynamite hook. Just keep it simple and let the vibes flow through.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 78
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I think given our team motto and logo and such, the song The Mariners Revenge Song by the Decemberists comes to mind first. It's such a great song and story

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]