Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Well the topic of goal song is always a tumultous one. I think its best if the song has a connection to the city/team name. So for Anchorage, we will go with Superstylin - Groove Armada and the Inferno lets go with We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

I don't really pay much attention to goal songs. It's good when my team scores, but they are always all the way on the otter side of the ice so I don't get to celebrate with them. When they celebrate near me it isn't our song and it is a lot less fun.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I mean the greatest possible hockey songs are pretty simple, Sandstorm by Darude an absolute legendary jam and cult classic as well as the Wellerman sung by Peyton Parrish for when you need to get in a pirate mood

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I mean the greatest possible hockey songs are pretty simple, Sandstorm by Darude an absolute legendary jam and cult classic as well as the Wellerman sung by Peyton Parrish for when you need to get in a pirate mood

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Calgary has been debating a new goal song recently. There had been mentions of Tiktok unfortunately as well as the Dragonborn theme from Skyrim since Norway stopped using that. I hope whatever we get sounds good though.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

I think it was the Beserkers in the SMJHL that had the song Midnight City by M83. It was kind of a modified or sped up version of that song. I like that one.

[Image: LChpoGG5_o.jpg]

I think that the Nevada Battleborn should just change our goal song back to a KDA song because we played pretty well the season we changed to that if I remember correctly. But also I forgot to change it for the start of the season and it feels like bad luck to change it now.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Honestly with my current work schedule I haven't been able to watch a live sim this season so I can't remember which one I like most. I'm biased though and normally only follow my players team so I would stay Toronto's goal song is my favorite. Also love Yukon the goat SMJHL franchise.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Maine Timbers goal song is obviously the best goal song around. Timber is a party song through and through and thus the party gets even stronger with every goal.

[Image: gREvMiW.png] [Image: H3aFgmg.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Bring back the quick sims! Any Nickelback song will do, and whoever disagrees is simply wrong. Lets go with Burn it to the ground or animals. I guess now that I am GM I can make that change.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

This is a very low effort opinion but the Malamutes goal horn should 100% be "Who Let The Dogs Out". I think the song name and team name kinda speak for themselves but just incase... cause they both dogs.

[Image: U66t7Jy.png]

Personally, I like the classic goal horn. Combined with the sound of the crowd going wild, who needs a song? If I had to choose, I'd go with something on the metal end up the spectrum since that just adds to the hyped up atmosphere after a goal.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

I could not honestly tell you what any of the goal horns are. BAP / WKP used to have the lovely A-10 Warthog to match their theme, but I have a feeling it's gone now. RIP Roses, you were a beautiful sound to hear.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I might be biased because I designed it, but the Regina goal horn is a banger. The blare of the horn followed by the OLE OLE OLEs makes it fire.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

The song that I would pick to be our goal song is Ya Ya Ding Dong because that song was a fucking banger when it came out and we kept listening to during the IIHF in Czechia.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]