Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

It is very convenient that my character is a giant Roc because then we have an obvious goal sound. Any time I get the puck there should be loud screeching played in the stadium.

I play for the Nevada Battleborn and while the team name may not give you an idea, our logo does that we are a team that has a ram mascot. Therefore I recommend Ram Ranch as our team song.

We didn't hear the new S77 San Diego Tidal's Goal Horn sound. Which I mixed it and the whole song is made by Takk. And the goal horn if from my favourite QMJHL hockey team that I pitch down to sound more like another bass and juicy goal horn.

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

My girlfriend and I have entered into this weird Electric Callboy and Babymetal phase as of late, so I would try fit one of their songs to a team... Probably gonna go with Ratatata for my Panthers due to all our firepower!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

The Carolina Kraken Goalhorn has got to be my favorite. That was MY Goalhorn for the first 4 seasons of my career here and the memories of all my teammates from then are enshrined with it. Kraken

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

A song that would fit well with the dragons, would be Melody MC - Down with the Dragons, despite it being basketball related, i am sure they can adjust it to make it fit for hockey aswell.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

If you can't justify playing Journey, then you try for Come Sail Away, and if you can't justify that, you look for another Styx song. Only 80s rock is acceptable.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

The Forge new song for every goal scored this season is going to be "Push Ups" by Drake. Basically, telling them they need to get stronger because they're just little pipsqueaks.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Goal song for the Wolfpack should really be "who let the dogs out" and ill hear nothing else about it. Also the Timber have the best goal song of all time.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I don't watch live sim so I don't really know which team have a fantastic goal song or not.
But my brother told me that they have Renegade by Styx for their team so can't really find something more fitting than this.

I think probably the best song to hear when someone scores is Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes. It's a well known song for all sporting events.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

Yes, I think it would make perfect sense to give the Tampa Bay Barracuda the song "Barracuda", by Heart.  It is upbeat, guitar-heavy, and definitely would get the crowd going and screaming in the arena.  Name a better choice.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Thriller always made sense for the New Orleans Specters, as does "Spooky Scary Skeletons". But really, it's hard not to think of @Keygan lovingly giving us the goal horn of "New Orleans Is Sinking" in the playoffs the one year. That was always so nice of him to do that.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Maine's Timber goal horn seems really fitting. I love the new one for Regina Reno Designed, Sorry PT Graders but OLE OLE OLE OLE it is perfect well done @Reno

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Bishop Van Apeldoorn is a huge fan of Post Malone and his song "Wow". He would love to have his favorite Post Malone song play if he somehow scores an empty netter.