Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

I am gonna be honest, I did not know live sims where back. But let's go with the Buffalo Stampede song, as it means the team I am on scored.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2024, 07:47 AM by sulovilen. Edited 1 time in total.)

Haven't heard any of them, but if I could pick one I think I'd choose one of the New York themed songs for Manhattan. Maybe Empire State of Mind, as it's fairly iconic for its age. Great song, easy to sing along.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I don’t really care which one, but any team with a dog or dog-like name should use “Who let the dogs out”. It’s probably old news but it would make me happy to hear.

Growing up, Derek would regularly tune in to his local minor hockey team's games, the Montreal Canadiens, and their iconic Le but song by Loco Locass is heavily engrained in his head. Without a SHRED of a doubt, that would be the one, straight vibes.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

I have to admit, I'm not sure what our current goalhorn is.. But I loved the one @SpartanGibbles once made for the Monarchs, using Don't stop me now, as made famous by the British band Queen.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I don't really have any exact team in mind for this, but somebody needs to make the Gummy Bear Song their goal horn. Not just like a piece of it either, the entire thing. Oh you got scored on by the Gummy Bear Team? Enjoy like 3 whole minutes of the song in its entirety you IDIOT.

Oh boy. I have a policy of muting the stream after hearing a few obnoxious goal songs, so I have no idea what anyone uses now. Back when I was on Toronto, I liked when we had Starboy as our goal song. It felt fitting and it's a decent sounding song.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

The Montreal Patriotes would benefit greatly from having for their goal horn an audio clip from the movie 'Bon Cop, Bad Cop' of a man screaming "Tabernac Calisse!" at the top of their lungs. Love a little Quebecois screaming and cursing.

[Image: banes.png]

Zombie Nation, Old reliable! high energy song that always give me the goosebumps is by far my favorite. Back in my day we just had the traditional goal horn, these wippersnappers with their new fangle musics

Some kind of combination horn/song that feels fitting for each team would be the ideal dream.

For some that is harder to do than others.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Quote:We got live sims back and with that more people get to hear the goal horns/songs of the teams.
Do you have favorite one or a song/sound that you think would fit a team very well, which song and which team?

I think the best song would be “It’s getting hot in here” by Nelly for the Atlanta Inferno. The second best would be ‘Odyssey’ by Symphony X, though that would require editing since the song itself is over 24 minutes long in total.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

look it may not be very original but it's a trope for a reason (the song is insanely good) but the raptors coming out to the orchestral jurrasic park theme is never going to stop being awesome

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66a727b4&is=66a5d634&hm=ac...a86431c29&]

Might be the exposure to it during the finals but San Francisco's goal song definitely feels like it fits the team ans it also takes me back to the childhood, which for who know why I kinda like.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Jeff's favorite song for getting pumped up prior to, during or even after a game would have to be Newlove by Sewerslvt. The build up to the drop, the dark energy of the song -- it gets him going and ready to kick some ass every time.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

[Image: PDyLXEi.png]

Since I grew into the league as a Specter, I would be partial to any kind of song that sounds spooky and gets your hair standing on end.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!