[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

CW pass

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon
Co-GM - Maine Timber

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2024, 07:55 AM by Figgy.)

GM Pass Armada

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2024, 10:39 AM by Rtpc31. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. shwoop +3TPE

11. After an excellent rookie season leading the Seattle Argonauts in scoring with 55 points, Rence Sykut began his second season playing on a revamped top six forward group with three stellar rookies joining the fray. He took on the role of second line shut down center who can contribute secondary offense and performed admirably in this role. He finished the season with 56 points, topping his rookie total by 1 point. He elevated his goal scoring total from 17 to 27 while also improving on the defensive side of the ice bringing his plus minus from a dismal -54 in his rookie season to a more respectable -18 even while playing on a team with a -86 goal differential. Next season brings more rookie talent into the lineup and hopefully an ever stronger supporting cast to take Rence's game and Seattle's playoff chances to the next level. He will likely retain his current role as the second line center and hopes to have a career year on both the offensive and defensive sides his game. He has been working hard on his physical attributes over the offseason so it should be all systems go to have a career year this coming season. (202 words) +4TPE

14. The New England Wolfpack have come out on top in the SHL finals in a thrilling seven game series which saw the Texas Renegades sprint ahead to a 3-1 lead only to see the Wolfpack come roaring back with two close wins to send it to a seventh game. New England then went on to clinch and complete the comeback. Big props to Antoine Beauregard and Bruno Tooyo who had magnificent playoff performances that were instrumental to the Wolfpack taking home the championship. (83 words) +1TPE
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2024, 10:45 AM by CementHands. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

CW TRIVIA LINK

CementHands
3 TPE

Code:
9. Written, 50 to 200+ words. One Step Closer
After long last Minnesota managed to make their way to second round, but were not able to push further just yet. Since switching to FHM we have had multiple teams that have won the cup but there are still quite few teams that haven't been able to make it all the way. Baltimore, Calgary, Manhattan, Minnesota, Montreal, Tampa Bay and Toronto have not won the Challenge Cup during the FHM era, some have been close, but which one you think will be the next one to win and why do you pick them over the others?
I think Manhattan is the next of the have not wins to hoist the cup. I know CoA and I've worked with him for a while and he has the needed experience to run a team well. They did a hard thing with their rebuild, and I believe it will start paying off shortly as many of the players will be coming online withing a similar time frame.
67 Words - 1 TPE

Code:
11. Written, 50 to 200+ words. One Season Closer to Retirement
One season behind all of us. How did your player perform compared to your expectations? What do you expect from next season? Are you being hit by regression so hard that anything close to this season's performance would be a win in your books? Or maybe you are reaching your peak, in either of the leagues and hope to compete for some awards?

Honestly this sucks. It's depressing. regression hits harder than it used to, you can't float for multiple seasons anymore. You can get away with still top tier performance for a couple of seasons after you peak - maybe an additional 2 or 3, but you do go off that cliff and that is usually a time to take a look at how your career is, where you are and what you want out of it. If you want to chase a cup now might be the time to try and find your way onto a competitive team. If you want a high offensive output maybe you want to look for a team that is a little worse on paper, but you would be able to play a key role in the offense and log big minutes.
I'm still not at that specific fork in the road, but if I want to chase points on this player then that's a decision I might have to look into. Or depending on the prospect pool maybe my current situation is perfect to maintain a high role. Alternatively I could take the stance that I quite like where I am, I enjoy the team and we are always competitive, so there is a chance in a place that I know as long as I fill a role. Who knows, maybe I can lock up the top offensive D man award over the next couple of seasons, and then I can do a hard change to focus on the defensive side of things. That is after all how I was focused when I came up and for the first handful of pro seasons, maybe it's just a small regression to that norm.
286 words - 4 TPE

8/8 TPE

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[url=isfl +]isfl[/url]

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2024, 11:12 AM by xjoverax. Edited 1 time in total.)

SSL Affiliate

+3tpe

1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

windowsupdatebad

+3tpe

17. Graphic, 3 TPE, The Lineup
Create an image that shows the starting lineup for your IIHF team, needs to include at least a head shot of 5 skaters and the goalie.

[Image: o0lwkim.png]

+3tpe

8/8 TPE

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

GM Pass

[Image: Wally.png]

CW Pass

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE,  WSBL, SSL, or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE
ISFL Affiliate
+3 TPE

Quote:1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
trivial
+3 TPE

Quote:Written, 50 to 200+ words each. Short Prompts
3. Ivan Lacksamus is once again leading his team in points and has already tied Aaron Wilson’s record for career playoffs points at 242. While they are not the only one in New England to be producing points, do you think Texas should worry about Lacksamus who seems completely unaffected by their age?
When playing against him, Ivan Lacksamus is simply a player that needs to be stopped by any means necessary. This longevity in terms of point production is almost unheard of and should terrify any team facing the New England Wolfpack in the playoffs. He continuously shows why he gets the coach's confidence and the opportunities to do all the things he does. Texas needs to step up not just their defensive game, but also the forechecking. Not to speak of getting Anthony Dionne out of their mental rut. All of these things are necessary to shut down Ivan, even if just by a tiny bit.

105 words
+2 TPE

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2024, 02:45 PM by ZootTX. Edited 1 time in total.)

ISFL affiliate +3 TPE

CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE
verification word: timber

11. Written, 50 to 200+ words. One Season Closer to Retirement
This season was Deth Klaw's 3rd season in the SMJHL. The first 2 seasons he played in Anchorage, before he was traded to the Maine Timber last offseason. While Klaw had a blast during his time on the Armada, he quickly found a home in Maine. While Klaw wishes his performance was a little better this season, Maine was playing with a stacked D line, which usually means there isn't a single standout player. As a result, Klaw was pretty happy with his performance. Klaw plays as a defensive dman, and was pleased with his blocks, hits, and takeaways. Unfortunately, Maine was defeated in the 3rd round of the playoffs, but Klaw still has one more season in Maine before he will be called up to the Patriotes. Klaw hopes the Timber can go all the way this next season. Klaw hasn't spent much time thinking about regression, as that is quite a ways away. Maybe an awards nom this season? We will have to see. (166 words +3 TPE)

9 tpe total

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

GM Pass Smile

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

gm pass

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

gm pass

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]