Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #1 - Party Time! Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST

The rookie rock band for the Vancouver Whalers is me on the electric guitar, Levon Dokjic on drums, and Cristobal Khabibulin on the piano. And the band name is the Whailers

[Image: Dominic-Enselmo-sig.png]
Sig by Jove and thanks to Seany for setting me up
Whalers Dominic Enselmo/LW/Vancouver Whalers Whalers
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 11:42 PM by LeakyCink. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think we would probably devolve into a Mongolian throat music band. We would all do vocals of course, but I think Chuck Lumbermouth would take the lowest droning vocals. Everyone would love it. We'd get a standing ovation, and we'd do the sickest encore where we come back out and drone some more hypnotizing half of the party in the process.

[Image: toRud4d.png]

Master Empoleon - RD
THE ONLY MASTER EMPOLEON

Not really sure who would play the instruments but I think NLs sound would be similar to that of Max Rebo's, we don't want to completely copy but I know we'll be right on the edge. I know it's a certain genre, what was it called again?

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

Given that the kraken have so many arms we would all play some percussion instruments and mimic the chaotic and dark sense of the deep sea.

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

Kenneth Lind (S78-)

Tomas Lind (S57-S78)

[Image: kennethlind.gif]
@Stadacona

[Image: canadice.gif]
@sköldpaddor @High Stick King @Ragnar

[Image: hKhKXUL.png]

I honestly, do not know what kind of instrument Jeremy would play. He is a flerken, afterall, so maybe he ends up playing the Harp and he tries to get the team to be a part of an orchestra.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The Rookie Berserkers decided to form a band to get some bonding in.  Katharina decided to be the Lead Vocals, Ima is the Lead Guitarist, Jacob on Rhythm Guitar, Jason on Bass Guitar, Big Sweg on the Keys, and Hamper as the Drummer.

[Image: iG4vpsb.jpeg]
Credit to @Symmetrik
[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

It looks like most of my new teammates have already got the band figured out. Maybe Aslak could bring in a keyboard to add a little variety to the band? I think it’s either that or being a second guitar to back up Kaptina.

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I’m not sure who would play what instrument, but what I do know is that it would be a total disaster. No one on this team is musically talented. We’re capable of listening to music, but that’s as far as our skills go.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

If there's one thing that the Ottawa team knows well, its their way around a concert venue's hotdog stand. This leads us to being the premier street performers on our off time, often using homemade instruments slapped together in the garage the week before an event. A lot of people will say you can't build your own drum set out of trash you found behind the arena, but this never stopped @SFresh3 from grabbing all the old boxes and buckets to create some of the worst blast beats known to man. Often overshadowed by the plastic saxophone duet between @okestboomer and @Vrain that is without a doubt the star of the show with their wild gyrations - even if there's only one kid watching from across the street, throwing coins directly at the band. All of the money from our often impromptu street concerts, typically go directly into getting new hotdog carts installed around the barn. Something our GM @Frenchie had been focusing on since the start of the season.

[Image: Hotdog-Lunch-Sig.jpg]

Slava Kasyanenko has the chaotic energy needed for drums, our GMs would be the bassist and rhythm guitar so that they can provide the structure and baseline for the songs, and I'll take the other guitar since it's the only thing I could contribute. Badger Hennessy will be the lead singer

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

I would play a trumpet because I used to play it from 5th grade to 8th grade and I got plenty of experience at playing the trumpet

[Image: avatar_6228.png?dateline=1722181476]

Well, since everyone on the Newfoundland Berserkers is a hockey player and not a musician, does "terrible music" count for the kind of music the team would play? Laughing We'd probably have a couple people playing hte recorder because at least they would have learned it in elementary school

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: symmshl.gif]

Our band, “The Frosted Beats” from QCC, features Aslak on drums, Jouni on guitar, Gwendolyn on vocals, and QCCBOT on bass. Expect an unforgettable mix of classic rock and pop!

On the Kraken team, us rookies got together performed acapella versions of sea shanties with plenty of base. Some of the other teammates joined in with heavy percussion instruments and the group was known as the “Deepwater Demons”.