Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I've listened to a few SHL podcasts, and I'm always a fan of league content, as I've recorded my own podcasts for the ISFL. Anybody who is knowledgeable about the league is a pleasure to listen to!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

I'm not really into podcasts in general but I'll listen to them when I ask a question. I guess I'm not involved enough in the league to find it rewarding to listen to them.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I don't listen to podcasts in general, so I don't know what would make me to listen to one SHL related. However, in the right time and place it might happen, but I don't have any specific criteria or reasons.

Stars Stars Stars

The only SHL podcast I listened to was the Lions Speak Tonight when I was a member of the San Francisco Pride and occasionally participated in the episodes. It was always nice to hear teammates talk about the league and fun to participate when I could.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I highly doubt I'd ever listen to an SHL podcast unless I was included in it. We all just wanna hear about ourselves and I'm not any different. I'd love to hear about the Renegades run, the Whalers run etc.

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I haven't listened to any SHL podcasts, but I have listened to quite a few ISFL podcasts. I think for me to give them a shot I would need a better understanding of the league, although maybe the podcasts would help with that.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

I have not listen to any of the podcasts about SHL. I don't think there is really anything that would get me to start, it's not something I am interested in.

I've never been big into podcasts, I'd rather watch videos or if I can't watch then I would listen to music. The new podcast section is great for those who enjoy them though.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

Recently i tuned into Troy/Seany. I thought they did a great job. I recently found out that one of my PBE teammates also does podcasts here in the SHL so I'm looking forward to more of his work @jj2416

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-23-182945.png][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Blizzard LD #6 Dash Jackson-Edmonton Blizzard/Yukon Malamutes Malamutes

I don't have the time to listen to many shl podcasts anymore, but I was a weekly listener of the big slappy hour back when I joined the league in the early S30s. I listened up until they stopped doing it for a bit.

Unfortunately, I have never listened to any SHL podcast unless the draft stream counted as one. It is simply not something that I have any interest in whatever the podcast subject is.

32 words

Nor Ge
Norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
Norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I`ve listened to some small portions of luke's podcast but I'm not someone that would enjoy listening to SHL podcasts. I don't really have time in my day to listen to podcasts anyway.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I have not listened to a SHL related podcast. For me to listen to one, I guess I would need more free time. Also would need to be decent quality. The ones that exist now might be decent quality, but I just don't know because I haven't listened to them. I also have too many real life podcasts to listen to.

[Image: LChpoGG5_o.jpg]

I haven't gotten the chance to check out a podcast yet since podcasts aren't something I usually listen too. I may check one out if it has a funny or wacky theme.

i do listen to them on occasion while i work. i dont often have the opportunity to listen to something else during the day but if i do i dont mind a little low-impact shl listening to keep my abreast with league news and issues!

[Image: fqJSxNk.png]