Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I don't really listen to podcasts because it's just a lot of hoops to jump through at the end of the day. And I am a very lazy human being. It's a lot quicker for me to read media than it is to access and listen to a podcast.

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

I'm sorry to say that I've never listened to an SHL podcast, for the simple reason that I just don't listen to podcasts at all. I just bounce off them - it's probably undiagnosed ADHD.

[Image: Skree.gif]
[Image: xSn0esi.png]

I have never heard a SHL podcast live or regular once. I don't think I ever invested my time into watching a single podcast.

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I remember listening to @Popol 's podcast along with his teammate Pyro. They did a great job hosting and I wish to hear more from the both of them!

[Image: elliot-alderson-spotlight.png]
Credit: xjoverax

I generally don't listen to podcasts, but I did submit questions to one a while back for the Bonkerdoodle podcast because they were my J teammates at the time, so I tuned into that one to listen to their answer on which imaginary talking animal they'd like to hang out with.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

I am a huge fan of league podcasts, and if I were to start listening to an SHL podcast, I would want one all about super hot takes and some sort of drama or some sort of engagement with the fans in that way.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

I don't really listen to SHL podcast because i just overall don't listen to them so i got really no interest in listening them but ig i could try it at some point maybe

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

It has been a really long time but I used to have an SHL podcast with my buddy @Narconis - we were Better Than Bojo then and we’re still Better Than Bojo now.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

I have never listened to any Shl podcasts. It would probably have to be a podcast about my team or player to give them a listen.

[Image: mattyj.png]

I would give them a shot if I heard how good they are and what type of topics they talk about interests me, if so I'll watch them

[Image: avatar_6228.png?dateline=1722181476]

I've only really listened to a couple of podcasts, mainly Seany and Troy's so I can hear what they say about me. I'm not a huge podcast person, so i'm not exactly sure what it would take for me to listen to podcasts on the regulars.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

I listen to the Luke and Rich Podcast pretty often. I like listening because outside of you other weirdos, I have nobody to take simulated hockey with. Also, Luke spams the Philly locker room every week about the podcast, so it is kind of hard to ignore.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I don't listen to podcasts, mostly just due to timing and my own availability. I'd love to be able to tune into some live streams from time-to-time, but they also seem to land right in the middle of time I'm spending with my family.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

I've listened to a couple SHL podcasts - Hockey Talk Tonight and The Big Slappy. I feel like these are two polar opposites where HTT is a panel of users with a relatively organized schedule of SHL-related topics that they discuss and The Big Slappy is just two friends and SHL vets answering questions, telling stories, and reminiscing about the good old days. Would listen to both again!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

I listened to a few when I first joined up. I haven't really kept up with the league so listening to a podcast about it doesn't interest me at this time.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]