S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:
Player Name: Shiny Rainbow

Position: RW

Recreate or First-Gen?

-First-Gens: How did you find the site? On /r hockey on reddit

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Fryytzz#5261
Code:
ow many hours a week do you usually have free? sadly never enough =( i need more freetime.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Eww, I'm vegetarian.

What made you join the SHL? I was stuck in a hotel and needed sth hockey to do.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? To the antique, i'm very fascinated with that timeperiod. But not like i want to live there, i just want to have a quick peak at how close or far off historians are about what they believe to know about that period in time.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Swimmingtechnique and Hydrodynamics

What color would your lightsaber be and why? I'll take one rainbow saber pls.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Shiny Rainbow will be the fastest player in the entire universe

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a
pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a
local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Let me wear two of them so i can keep one of them to myself.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Got home from surfing a week ago, let me go back already please.

What is your opinion on The French? The people are fine, the language is my worst nightmare. It doesn't make any sense.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I'm totally into Simons Scarrows Eagles of the empire series right now.

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so
well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and
when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and
off the ice? Sarkasm, can't stand this world without sarkasm anymore.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Neither

Pineapple on Pizza? Yes please, i love pineapple.

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Gretzky, Lemieux, Hasek, Lidstrom.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

A Saint Bernard with reversed heat preferences, they are super calm, chill and cuddle a lot but i'd have to be one who actually likes it warm and hates the cold.

Player Name: Tylah Fortune

Position: Left Defense

Recreate or First-Gen? First Generation

-Recreates: Who was your last player? None

-First-Gens: How did you find the site? I found out about the SHL site through my husband McScootie. Who joined just before me. I was watching him for a while and decided to join everything looked interesting and fun at the same time.

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): AuntieTylala

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) My schedule is petty flexible so 6+ hours and can always be reached on Discord.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Steaming them first, then cut them, and put them on a charcoal grill.

What made you join the SHL? After watching my husband sign up and creat his player. I decided hey that looks like fun and I felt it could be a interesting thing to do together as a couple. Healthly Competition is healthy isn't it???

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I would travel back to meet my 15 year old self, and tell her to make different decisions in regards to certain actions.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? I was a PSW for over 25 years so I would speak about Medical health and taking your personal health seriously.

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Green like my eyes. Green to me represents peace and new life, just like being drafted to a new team.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?
I would love to be a Solid two way defenceman. Who can be depended on when the chips are down.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Most definitely I would be on board as I am bisexual and 100% support the LGBTQ+

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Cooking (food truck) gaming (fortnite) and TikTok

What is your opinion on The French? I live in Canada where french is our second language so I am ok with french and french speaking people.. I myself don't speak it.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Pet Sematary (Steven King) its a very good read lots of up and downs, the cat in it is cute and we can't forget little Guage... because he wants to play with yoooooou

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? I use life and experience to navigate. You have to have the desire to push yourself to the next level for what you want and sometimes you have to go with the flow and relax and take in the experience around you.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?

Pineapple on Pizza? Yes sometimes. but I prefer Pepperoni, green pepper, green olive and bacon crumble

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe and Wayne Gretzky

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why I would be a chihuahua be cause they might be small but they are firece and very rarely back down from anything or anyone in any situation.

Player Name: Meowlnir Kittenson
Position: Goalie
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Pawter Meowski
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): andybj#4875

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

Most just at night although usually about lunch hour. So I'd say 3 - 4 hours

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?

Controversial and I know that I am in the wrong in this, but boiled

What made you join the SHL?

I was born when doing my internship at a law firm. Thought it looked like a lot of fun and wanted to meet people. That 10 years ago and I am still here haha

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?

College haha. There isn't anything necessary terrible but I think a lot of people would go back and change what they would do then.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?

Volleyball, why certain skills need to be taught earlier and why

What color would your lightsaber be and why?

Purple!!

To be a good goalie haha. Nothing overtly sexy

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you
respond?

Get something on my helmet that I can add to represent the charity!

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

Video games mostly and reading books on tape during my commute to work

What is your opinion on The French?

French Canadians are underrated. The French from France smell

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

Book four in the sufficiently advanced magic series. The whole series and the author is my favorite. I was reading the name of the wind I believe but the plot was meandering so bad I stopped reading it and am looking for something new

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice?

Holy crap this question goes deep. Honestly, my girlfriend is my sounding board. Having someone that I can rely on and trust more than anything makes a huge difference in navigating all challenges

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?

Taylor Ham

Pineapple on Pizza?

Gross. Next Question

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey?

So I am going to an SHL answer because my NHL knowledge unfortunately is lacking. Since its 5 people, it should be five players (No goalies unfortunately as they aren't sexy)

Defenseman - Alonzo Garbanzo and I think Bojo Biscuit are two that I Would have and then for forwards I think Esa has to be there accompanied by some amalgamation of McZ @Chris-McZehrl and maybe Monkey D Luffy? Or something to the S20 class which is historically one of the great SHL classes of all time

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Corgi! Who wouldn't want to be loveable

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Player Name: Ethan Cross
Position: Center
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Discord - I am in PBE, ISFL & SSL, so I found this through there
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): anuragbhattacharya#605081761486995466

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 5+ Hours
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilling

What made you join the SHL? Interested/watches hockey & likes PBE, ISFL, and SSL so far and wanted to do the same for a hockey player

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? As an avid basketball fan, going back to the 1990s and seeing MJ live

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Computer Science

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue - It fits my player, being born in Toronto, Toronto Maple Leafs!

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? I am hoping my player can be a elite two way forward and reliant player on the offense and leave a legacy in the league like Sydney Crosby in the NHL

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure 

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Biking

What is your opinion on The French? No opinion

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Percy Jackson - captivating and a great series of books of my childhood and still a favourite to re-read as an adult

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Relax and Chill

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll

Pineapple on Pizza? Sure. Hawaiian pizza is a favourite of mine

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Gretzky, Lemieux, Howe, Sydney Crosby
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Maltese: I have a Maltese dog myself so makes sense that I would like to be that breed of dog
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2024, 04:29 PM by Rojjter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Leo Carlsson

Position: C

Recreate or First-Gen?

-First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Ad in Duck My life discord server

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):
Rojjter (no numbers)

How many hours a week do you usually have free?
20+

BBQ if hotdog, frying pan if some other type of sausage

I saw a video that had pop smoke as the goal horn. 

Last week when I made an insane burger. 

Star Wars Lore or why the Ruger MKIV is the best .22lr for its money

Purple or Yellow

2-way with insane iq 

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Tell them to give me two jerseys so I can also give one away. 

IPSC, pistol competition shooting

I like les miserables 

The Hobbit ( > lotr, books wise)

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice?
Stop making me overthink my life decisions :(((

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Falukorv?

Pineapple on Pizza? Yes. Hawaii slaps

Forsberg Sundin Lundqvist Lidström

Westie. Because I have one and he has as much ADHD as I do Smile)

[Image: undefined]       
LEETSSS GOOOOO DUUUUCKSSSS

Player Name: Colton Paraygeko
Position: Right Defenseman
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): craigallen44

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? White Trash style (rolled in a paper towel and nuked for 30 seconds)
What made you join the SHL? Too much gambling debt. Now I’m betting on myself.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 1990s. Great music, great video games, great fashion and hardly any cell phones.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? The classic 3-leg parlay.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Purple, because it’s pimp and I’d use both light and darkside powers.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Hard-nosed
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I make a giant media spectacle and politely refuse. But then I have the nhl secretly donate my increase in jersey sales to the youth charity, using those bigots dollars.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Antiquing
What is your opinion on The French? Oui. Went to Paris a couple years ago on honeymoon. Escargot is good.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Where the Red Fern Grows. A man’s best friend, need I say more?
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? My immaculate judgement needs no strategies.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Whatever Tony Soprano would say.
Pineapple on Pizza? Not my go to, but I’ll allow it.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Phil Kessel, Joe Pavelski, Brett Hull and Keith Tkachuk
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Great Dane. Gentle giants.

1. Rodwin Dionico
2. Right Defense
3. First-Gen: Takk invited me
4. lallaren_1

5. It depends too much on my work and university. Anywhere from 20+ to under 4.
6. Depends on the hotdog. Boiling or Barbecuing is the go-to.
7. More hockey stuff to do.
8. 100 ad. Height of the Roman Empire.
9. Political Science/Public Administration. My master's degree was more than 30 min of improvised ramblings.
10. Purple, Mace Windu.
11. Physical-Lockdown D with some puck skill.
12. I’m part of the team and community. I’ll do anything the team wants from me, charity, or mandatory.
13. Writing articles atm
14. Hey, I love France! Just a shame it’s filled with French people.
15. Overgeared
16. Control what you can and don’t worry about what you can’t.
17. Ham
18. No!
19. Scott Niedermayer, Temu Selänne, Mario Lemuix, Marc Brodeur
20. Can i just be a cat?
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2024, 08:18 PM by DarthDaevin. Edited 2 times in total.)

09-26-2024, 02:39 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: ONLY S79 SMJHL Rookies (S80 players) are eligible for this PT.
This is NOT for people who are to be/got drafted into the SHL (S79 players).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

For anyone doing this after the draft, this is an opportunity to introduce yourself to SHL scouts and other members of the site, while earning TPE and money on the side.

You will receive 0.5 TPE for each question you answer up to a maximum of 6 TPE. (12 questions)
For each question you answer after the first 12, you will receive $100k per question answered, with a bonus of $200k for answering every question.

The total for answering all questions will come out to 6 TPE and $1M!!!

SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Player Name: Tiny Princess
Position: Left Defenseman
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? My slap buddy vice
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): darthdaevin

SMJHL GM Questions (16 Questions)
Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Varies week to week
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? However my dad makes it
What made you join the SHL? Looked like fun and a way to procrastinate
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 30 minutes ago so I can drink my milkshake again
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? The history of the Slapshot Premier League
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Red because I am DarthDaevin
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Hit hard, fast, and heavy
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Okie dokie
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Collecting Cards
What is your opinion on The French? baguette
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Scythe, one of the books that kept me engaged
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Stay focused and work hard
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Couldn’t care less
Pineapple on Pizza? Nope
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Tbh I just recently started getting into hockey, but google says Mario Lemieux, Wayne Gretzky, Bobby Orr, and Gordie Howe.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Corgi, because funny

Deadline: Sunday, November 10th at 11:59PM PST

Responses to this PT will be graded at least shortly after the draft and after the deadline.

1. Aloysius Hoglord III
2. RD
3. Recreate  
4. Manny Calavera
5. jackkmart

6. 3-6
7. on grill with robuncalien the grillmaster
8. I was coerced 
9. Before I recreated...
10. Jordan Ayew's wonderful career
11. Marigold
12. Standard two-way, very novel
13. I would prolly just wear it
14. Running again
15. Silly people from a silly place
16. I like Camus' books a lot. They are usually quite funny
17. Try my best!
18. Not sure what this is in either direction
19. If you wish
20. An amalgam of all players to create the average hockey player's visage
21. Aussie shepard. They are cute and they seem to have fun

[Image: 7lN396k.png]
The Venerable, Most Eloquent, Sir Aloyisius Hoglord The Third of House Zwijnjäger

Player Name: Benjamin Theodore
Position: Right Defenseman
Recreate:
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Colt Fox.
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): southie0867

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5 on a good day, two on a bad one. I'm am free all weekend though.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilled.
What made you join the SHL? I like hockey.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I'd like to go back to either the seventies or the eighties. Far enough back that there's less outrage in the world but no far enough back that you're risking the plague or burning at the stake.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Baseball. Because I know a lot about baseball. You guys want to hear a lecture about that time Dave Winfield killed a dove and almost got arrested in Canada. Or that guy who got locked inside a porta-potty over night at a Seattle Pilots game? Yeah you do.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Star Wars sucks now. So I don't want to answer this.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Offensive Defenseman
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Sim League Croquet
What is your opinion on The French? They're alright.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)I, The Jury By Mickey Spillane. The first book in the Mike Hammer Series.
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Homo homini lupus. A man to another man is a wolf. It allows me to see offensive players as the threats they truly are to my job security.
Pineapple on Pizza? No absolutely not.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Mike Modano to represent America, Gretzky to represent Canada, Ovechkin to represent Russia, and Nicklas Lidström to represent Sweden.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I think I'd be a Bull Terrier. Not overly aggressive but still able to hold myself in a fight. A good guard dog and family dog but a ferocious attacker when someone challenges the safety of my home.

Code:
Player Name: Aaron Noxus
Position: Left Wing
-Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Vice promoted it
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): noxu

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Most optimal way to eat a dog is raw. For taste, barbecue.
What made you join the SHL? Looked really fun.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I'd go back about 50 years. Economy was better and wouldn't have to worry about the world wars.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? I'd definitely choose politics, it's my major in uni ;-;
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Green, I liked Qui-Gon Jin a lot.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? I want my player to be a goalscorer that can lurk on defense and get some good steals to do transition plays. Quick and strong with the puck with a nasty shot.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd happily wear it.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I've started rock climbing recently, it's a ton of fun.
What is your opinion on The French? I've had some awful experiences with the french. Recently I met a cool french dude though so their reputation is recovering slightly.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Omniscient Readers Viewpoint. Both the webtoon and finished webnovel. It's amazing
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? I just stuck to my gut. Do what I believe is right no matter the circumstance.
Pineapple on Pizza? On occasion it's good.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Matt Sundin, Phil Kessel, Wayne Gretsky, Alexander Ovechkin
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A Husky. I just really like how they look.

SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Code:
Player Name: Jack Ellul 
Position: Defence
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen. saw the Reddit thread and had to join
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):a_canuck

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) depends on the week tbh. I usually have a fair bit of free time
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? On a stick over a campfire by the beach
What made you join the SHL? Thought it looked really cool
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? If I get to re-live the moment I would go back to the moment I first met my wife
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Whatever the topic of the latest Hardcore History podcast I was re-listening to
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue 
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Playmaking / 2-way D
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? 100% I’m in and push to have some of the kids join on the ice for warm ups
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? D&D
What is your opinion on The French? Quebecois imitators 
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Too many to mention but reading Lord of the Rings as a kid changed my life. (Honourable mentions to Crime and Punishment, Things Fall Apart, Don Quixote and The Technological Society)
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Put first things first. 
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? No comment
Pineapple on Pizza? Yes
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Tyler Myers, Tyler Myers, Tyler Myers, and Tyler Myers
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Cat

If Myers has million fans, then I’m one of them.
If Myers has one fan, then I’m THAT ONE.
If Myers has no fans, that means I’m dead.

Walleye

Player Name: Chubgledown Bim
Position: D
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Emil Egli
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): TheGreatToeJam

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
It really depends, I have a small business and a young family - I'll be active in the LR but might disappear for a week here or there. All tasks will still get done.

I'm partial to steamies myself

I just needed a hobby that I can do from home that doesn't cost anything more than time. I'm supper happy to have stumbled across the SHL from Reddit.

What I would give to go to NYC in the 80's to witness the birth and death of hardcore.

Probably something food related. What do you want to know about the five mother sauces?

I think my lightsaber would be akin to a mood ring and change depending on my body temperature but everyone thinks it's actually my mood.

I'm going straight up offensive defenceman this time around.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
I would probably respond by inviting some of the LGBTQ+ kids from the charity to the game and give them the full experience.

Other than work and SHL, just DnD.

Great food, I just wish that they would bathe every now again.
(Huge /s for thos that need it)

It's a lame answer but I don't really have a favourite anything, it changes constantly.

You know I just try to eat clean, get lots of sleep, put pucks in deep and show up for the team.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
I've never actually had either, but Taylor Ham.

Pineapple on Pizza?
Yes. Hard yes. Double pineapple. Drown that bitch in pineapple.

The birthplace of hockey, Windsor, NS.

Whichever is fattest and laziest.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Player Name: Brodir Aleifrsson
Position: Winger
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Bender Junior
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): thebestkyle

How many hours a week do you usually have free? I usually have a lot of time free in between and around work and kids. In total probably 2-3 now per day.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? In a pan, sliced in half... with butter.

What made you join the SHL? What made me come back... the community. I had to leave pretty abruptly because of family circumstances and nearly immediately I started missing the folk around here.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Would probably be back to post-WW2, this country was so united at that time for many reasons... granted there were other social issues going on. The world won't always see eye to eye, but I feel like these days it's about who hates most effectively versus who can love unconditionally.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Real Estate... It's my work like

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue... not really a reason, I just like blue.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Mainly identical to Bender when we was a forward... size, speed and a scoring mentality.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Without a doubt... and then make a personal donation to the charity.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Well for the longest time I was into iRacing... Now I've gotten into real racing.

What is your opinion on The French? I played a soccer game against them back in 2004... we won, I scored a goal just outside the box. They made me look good, so I approve.

What is the best book you have read and why? Never Die Easy... Walter Payton autobiography... The dude had heart and determination.

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? I mean the salmon summed it up... you don't know when to push or flow if you don't put in the work. Earn the TPE, apply the TPE... Look for small wins and it will lead to bigger goals.

[Image: Wally.png]

Martin Mackerelmore
Goalie
Recreate
The Cod Father
bignewff

-

1. Really as many needed id like to watch the streams, a rough number would be 10 hours
2. BBQ
3. There are just so many amazing people in the community
4. 2011 just to experience another bruins cup
5. Probably anything in math i used to love that class in school i was really into numbers
6. Orange would have to be my pick
7. I wanna lock it down between the pipes and drink some pints!
8. id be over the moon with joy and after the warm up is over id sign the jersey to also hope it would bring more gain to the charity!
9. I'm quite a gamer so any sports games
10. I wish i could was able to speak french
11. Orr: My Story, was nice to hear about his life
12. Try and do what i can to achieve the best possible outcome
13. Pork Roll
14. Not on Pizza
15. Nathan Horton, Chara, Orr, Tim Thomas
16. Boston Terrier as i have 3 of them!

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]