Create Account

S79 Early Bird PT Due: Saturday, October 5th @ 5:00 PM PST

Chungledown Bim is a player like you've never seen before. He's big, mean, full of tenacity, he'll do whatever you need to secure the win. Team first, body first, first place. And if you aren't careful he'll shit in your mouth while he claps bombs like canon balls.

(Shitting in mouths is a D20 reference and I apologize that I'll be saying it a lot in the coming months)

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2024, 11:55 AM by Elad315.)

09-28-2024, 08:39 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote:
ONLY S79 SMJHL Rookies (S80 Players) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S79 Players).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S79 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward: 2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Saturday, October 5th at 5:00PM PST

Colton Paraygeko’s main strengths are his tenacity and willingness to put his body on the line. He is not afraid to throw some big checks and throw the puck at the net. He’s aggressive and brave, but he’s also got a high hockey IQ and great at reading plays. He knows when he can be antagonistic and when he needs to be more conservative as the stakes are always high.

Jaquavion Tavius' main strength is his teamwork, he does whatever it takes to get the puck into the right hands, always looking to help out his squad and make plays happen even if he doesn't get credit for it on the stat sheet. Jaquavion may not be the biggest, he has a great base of the fundamentals and is willing to do what it takes to help his team win.

Hamilton Steelhawk is going to be one of the most skilled players in the SMJHL and is going to be a good point producer the moment he steps on the ice and be a guy that will make the team better offensively. And wants the puck on his stick and will try and get as many shots as possible on net every game.

[Image: hallsy.png]

My Main Strengths are my shot stopping ability wither it is a high glove shot or a low shot on the blocker side I also tend to find myself in the right positions to make the second save on a rebound or following the pass, while i also think another massive impact on my great ability would have to be my size in the net sitting at 6ft6 gives me a huge edge on tracking shots and filling the net.

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Aloysius has an extremely elongated skull and large bug-like eyes, allowing him greater cerebral processing and better-than-average perception. Further, the giant dent in Hoglord's increases his brain fold density making his game IQ much higher by a significant degree. Finally, he has an old-timey posh British accent, like the ones you hear in old war movies - many find it endearing.

[Image: 7lN396k.png]
The Venerable, Most Eloquent, Sir Aloyisius Hoglord The Third of House Zwijnjäger

[Image: sat64MF.png]

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Arvinder Singh main strength is is playmaking ability he has for Defenseman much like his idol Adam Fox he has a knack to see the passing lengths and assess where to get the puck to the most dangerous position for the opposition expect Arvinder to lead the Rookie dman in assists this upcoming year

Boogan McGillicuddy will bring a versatile skill set to the ice for whichever team drafts him.  He has some size, and uses it.  Hitting and physicality is something Boogan prides himself on and he does not shy away from playing a blue collar game.  He is also no stranger to dropping the gloves and sticking up for himself or his team mates if the situation arises.  On top of his physical play he is also a well rounded offensive threat.  He can handle the puck, pass, and shoot with accuracy.  Drafting Boogan will give you a hard nosed, skilled player who you can count on to produce on any of your forward lines.

enlightened centrist actually has no weaknesses, and no strengths. the enlightened centrist is actually perfectly balanced in all the ways that a hockey player should be. this is because he sees both sides of the game of hockey, both defensive and offensive. both mental and physical. he sees and knows it all.

[Image: rKRYSW6.png]

Jimmy Twoshoes main strength is his skating. As a defender he can join the rush for offensive opportunities and get himself back in time on the defensive side with his speed. His edges allow him to walk the blue line to find better scoring chances for his team. Although he stands at 5'4", don't let his size deter you from his elite skill on the ice.

One of Brodir's main strengths... is really his strength itself. I've always felt that in order to better your skill you have to first focus on your core and that starts there. If you can focus on that at a younger age your focused skills will have that bigger of an impact as you improve.

[Image: Wally.png]

Twinkle Toes will dance around and blow past you with his agility and speed. Rushing up the ice his stickhandling will open up space and allow his high offensive iq to generate high danger chances. While not the biggest or strongest player on the ice, his deadly shot will catch many opponents off guard.

Meowlnir Kittenson is all about saving shots. His years of training with a laser pointer as him ready to stop laser fast pucks. His relationship with owner Thor Odinson has made sure he has lightning fast reflexes to stop shots on goal as well. His hopes and goals to work on is his ability to play late into games and be stronger in back to backs. He does not want to be like Thor from Thor Love and Thunder where he is a chunky monkey. He wants to be in tip top shape to stop all the shots all the time.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Rodwin Diocicio easily goes under the radar with lackluster scoring numbers, but his role was never to be a point catalyst. An in-your-face defender, he is a pest to any oncoming attacker with or without the puck. He plays the beautiful game, opting for simple, effective plays doing all he can for his team. He played forward in his youth and still retains enough skills from those days to transition to a forward should the team need it.