Create Account

S78 All Star Week Due: Sunday, October 6th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:14 PM by bjkman. Edited 1 time in total.)

0. Affiliate Task +3

PBE Affiliate

1. Milestones +3

Milestones

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 7 hours ago by Bruins10. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

+3  -  https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3572531

Code:
Written, 50 to 200+ words each. Shiny Grab Bag
2. 4 skaters from Los Angeles made it, should coaches try to keep them together or would you want to see things mixed up more?
3. Before last player in votes all of the East defencemen are from different teams, which pairings you would create from them?
4. Which of the goalies you would have starting for each team?
5. What can city of Tampa Bay offer to players they are hosting for All-Star games?
6. Your player decides to start a youtube channel, what kind of content they are creating?
7. What would be your starting lineup, 3 forwards, 2 defencemen and a goalie for one of the SMJHL conferences?

2. I think as a coach in the all star game, you want to try and make sure that everyone WATCHING the game is having fun and make the players on the ice be in their comfortable environment. You have 4 forwards from the same team, do 2 and 2 on different lines and you get 4 happy campers on your team. Once they are in their element, you get them mic'd up, its great for the fans. You could find out the way they interact with eachother, you probably find out some running jokes or some inside thoughts of what it is in LA with them. Maybe the 4 guys love eachother, but at the same time, maybe the 4 guys hate eachother and they are just succesful like Kobe and Shaq, anything is possible once you get a glimpse in their life at the all star game. They will even be able to interact with their defenseman, I am assuming one Panthers defense made the team.

6. This is a very easy decision for me. I am a huge fan of golf and cologne, and that is what I would gear my youtube channel towards. I think I would give some fragrance reviews, some fragrance suggestions depending on the style of fragrance people like. And then with the golf, it is awesome during the offseason. That stereotype of players playing golf in the summer fits perfectly. I have the time, I have the teammates to accompany me, some players that play on other teams as well. We can start some sort of LIV Golf competition style of game going where we make teams of 4 from every team and we host a tournament for charity or something like that. You can do individual challenges or you could do a team aspect. Maybe make divisions play against eachother in golf and it becomes like a rivalry series of golf where a 4 some consists of 1 player from each team in a single division. There are so many different ideas and challenges that can be done, you just have to be creative with it.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Milestones (+3 TPE)

Code:
14. Graphic, 3 TPE, Welcome to Tampa Bay
Make a poster that showcases all-star game and the location.
[/url]
[Image: New-Project-5.png]

Code:
16. Graphic, 3 TPE, Logo of Fame
Hall of Fame got new logo and to celebrate it you are to create an image that is Hall of Fame related that showcases the new logo.

[url=https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=138884&pid=3571951#pid3571951][Image: New-Project-4.png]

1 – Milestones
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3572560
+3 TPE

PROMPT 4
Before he came to New England, I was highly disrespectful of Five-Hole Sieve. After all, names carry power and with a name like his, he had to be trash right? Unfortunately, I spent some time in the same locker room as the guy and learned very quickly that he was not merely a five hole the size of Luxembourg. Indeed, the man has settled into his new role as the clear #1 in NEW. Indeed, he has shown himself to be one of the best goaltenders in the league. His name is no longer a burden, but a harbinger of irony as the man with the five-hole has turned into the man with no hole (pause). It also helps that he’s a gem in the locker room and I’m sure being a comedian is a valuable intangible right? At least we can get some laughs if the sieve resurfaces. He should start for the Eastern All Stars.
In a similar vein, Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz is one of the most intimidating names I have ever seen for a goalie. I would be scared to try to pronounce it, let alone score on him. I need no other evidence, this man should be the Western All Stars starting goaltender.
206 words, +4 TPE

PROMPT 6
If Oliver Cornwall were to start a youtube channel, it would be a channel tying historical events to SHL comparisons. This would be an engrossing channel showing ancestral ties to historical events, and if that didn’t end up working due to a lack of factual connection, Oliver isn’t one to let facts get into the way of a good story. I’m sure I could find a way to tie the S80 Challenge Cup to the battle of Agincourt given enough time and resources!
83 Words, +1 TPE

TOTAL +8 TPE

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

GM CW pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

hello yes i would like to order 8 TPE please i will be paying by GM pass

GM pass

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

GM Pass

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...7c6f9955f&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

(This post was last modified: Today, 04:25 AM by Urq660. Edited 2 times in total.)

Milestones - 1 TPE

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE. 3/8 tpe

Milestones +3 tpe

5. What can city of Tampa Bay offer to players they are hosting for All-Star games? 116 words +2 tpe 5/8 tpe

Tampa Bay provides a vibrant atmosphere for the All-Star Games, with culinary scenes, beautiful water scenes, boating, beach access and plenty of other entertainment including an athlete museum, galleries and live music You can has enjoyed a rich cultural landscape . Tampa Bay also has a warm climate. This makes it an ideal location for outdoor activities and relaxing walks, and the state-of-the-art sports field and enthusiastic locals add to the overall experience. Making it a particularly memorable location for athletes this All-Star weekend. Plus, let’s not forget the food! Tampa Bay is a foodie’s paradise, with a mix of fresh seafood, creative food trucks, and top-notch restaurants serving everything from Southern comfort food to international.

7. What would be your starting lineup, 3 forwards, 2 defencemen and a goalie for one of the SMJHL conferences? 177 words +3 tpe 8/8 tpe

Here is my starting lineup for south conference:

Left Wing: 3WW Wingmate-Roc
A dynamic playmaker with the ability to handle the puck. Known for his ability to create scoring chances and speed up his wingers. Excellent in forechecking and participating both offensively and defensively.

Center: Doug Weight
The two-way forward with strong face-off skills is the leading scorer this season. Probably the best player this season. Players at this level must be beginners.

Right Wing: May O'Nayse
A true scorer with a powerful shot. Excellent positioning and ability to make quick decisions in the offensive zone. Known for his central finishing plays.

Right Defender: Cade de Vries
Strong two-way defender. Take responsibility for your own zone With the ability to lead the competition Strong in breaking plays and good on the power play as a point man.

Left defender: Jacppo Nummilavin
A shutdown defender who is physically strong. Known for blocking shots and shutting down opposing strikers. Can also engage offensively with smart outlet passes.

Goalkeeper: Timo Leppanen
Good goalkeeper with an all-round game. Very consistent with a good save percentage and calm under pressure.

1. Milestones    +3 TPE

S78 SMJHL MILESTONES - MATVIY CAJABI

5. What can city of Tampa Bay offer to players they are hosting for All-Star games?     +4 TPE

You got selected to represent your team at the All-Star Game. Maybe it's your first time or maybe this is old hat to you at this point of your career. Whichever the situation, the fact remains that you're here amidst the best talent the SHL has to offer. The hockey itself usually comes secondary at these types of events. After a long and grueling season, relaxing and having a good time comes first and foremost.
So where is "here" exactly? It's "The Big Guava"! Or perhaps you prefer "Cigar City". Why it's Tampa Bay of course. And while you could go golfing or hit the beach, there's so much more the city has to offer. Like what you ask?

How about visiting one of the most haunted in the US for starters. The Cuban Club located in downtown Tampa will give new meaning to the acronym "LFG" (Let's Find Ghosts).
If ghost hunting isn't your cup of tea, perhaps chicken hunting is. While they're protected by a city ordinance, it won't stop you from observing the wild cluckers when you're out and about. Perhaps while you're walking down Bayshore Boulevard which is one of, if not the longest sidewalks in the world!
Don't miss the chance to marvel at the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and it's architectural feats. Or take the opportunity to view Florida's official marine mammal and sea cow, the Manatee! Music fans rejoice as you'll also find yourself in the unofficial "Capital of Death Metal".

Of course, this is just a sample of the amazing things that Tampa and its surrounding areas has to offer. The city's rich history and culture has something to offer for everyone.

Code:
word count: 298

7. What would be your starting lineup, 3 forwards, 2 defencemen and a goalie for one of the SMJHL conferences?   +3 TPE

I won't overthink this one too much and let my recency bias choose for me. After the bountiful haul the Edmonton Blizzard just received at the S79 Entry Draft, I can make 4 selections from the Northern Conference rather easily.

Starting in goal, I'd select QCCBOT4 (or Roboto Luongo as nobody calls him) from the Citadelles. Joining him from la belle province will be teammate and winger Duke Howard.
Moving east to Newfoundland, we'll pick up Ima Noobie to be on the other forward flank before travelling north to Anchorage and recruiting Javelin Bodine to be our linchpin on defense.
With those four spots filled, we just need to find ourselves a pivot and another d-man. We can pluck the wrecking ball from Reykjavik, Ólafur Atlason, from Vancouver to solidify the forward group.
Last but not least, we finish by making our way to the Yukon and getting McLovin because as the Beatles tell us, all you need is love.

Ima Noobie  |  Ólafur Atlason  |  Duke Howard
                Javelin Bodine  |  McLovin
                             QCCBOT4

Code:
word count: 174

TOTAL TPE:   +8 TPE

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Milestones

+3 TPE

Code:

Code:
16. Graphic, 3 TPE, Logo of Fame
Hall of Fame got new logo and to celebrate it you are to create an image that is Hall of Fame related that showcases the new logo.

[Image: WcTXlkn.png]

+3 TPE

Code:

Code:
14. Graphic, 3 TPE, Welcome to Tampa Bay
Make a poster that showcases all-star game and the location.

[Image: KzeAm2H.png]

+3 TPE

+8 TPE TOTAL

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]
(This post was last modified: 7 hours ago by Bruins10. Edited 1 time in total.)

sorry, I made a double post in this thread

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Fileworker Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!