Create Account

S78 All Star Week Due: Sunday, October 6th @ 11:59 PM PST

GM Pass

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

3 TPE - Affiliate (PBE): https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry779879 
3 TPE - Milestones: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3572777
2 TPE - Prompt 2: 4 skaters from Los Angeles made it, should coaches try to keep them together or would you want to see things mixed up more?

I think all star games should be for the fans and for silly hijinks and therefore I would not have multiple players from the same team on the same line as much as possible. Fans have already seen them play together in the regular season and playoffs, mix it up! I think the coaches should focus on fan favourite shippings and imagined pairings in these games. I think also leaning into stuff like trade rumours and fantasy points to create lines would be a lot of fun. I think especially on the powerplay you should never put more than 2 of these players on the ice at once time.

109 words 

Total - 8 TPE

1. Milestones

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3572783

+1 TPE

9. We Had To Pick Someone

I am on one of the teams that only had one player sent to the All Star Game. In a fancy coincidence, the player who was sent also happens to be my player, Shadow Fenix. I would have loved to have a handful of my teammates at the All Star Game because being a young player in the league, it was very scary being surrounded by all the big guys. In particular, I think Will Tomlander should have made it as well. If Fenix made it, Tomlander, with only 4 points less, but much better advanced stats, Tomlander should have been included as well, but as per usual, he was snubbed. In general though, I think the distribution of All Star Games players is probably about where it needs to be. It is the All Star Game, it should have the best players in the league, not just including other teams for the sake of inclusiveness.

156 words, +3 TPE

6. Your player decides to start a youtube channel, what kind of content they are creating?

If Shadow Fenix were to start a YouTube channel, it would likely be filled with all kinds of Protoss Propaganda. Of course, it would all be true, but it would be propaganda all the same. He would talk about how nice their homeworld of Aiur is, how cool it is to have psyonic blades as a zealot, and that feeling of getting warped in wherever you are needed. After he finished talking about that, he would probably make some hockey related videos such as "Skating for Dragoons" because honestly there's not much content out there for dragoons looking into playing hockey. With their four legs and absolutely horrible collision detection, dragoons oftentimes have a very hard time at skating on the ice. Fenix was one who revolutionized the path-finding of dragoons on ice, and he has been using that skill to good use in the SHL. So of course he would make videos to help other prospective Protoss like him be able to get on the ice, and take their skills to the next level. Hockey is a relatively new sport for the Protoss, and thus, it's an untapped market opportunity. The opportunity for Fenix to make YouTube videos and become the next Paul Rudd is outstanding.

207 words, +4 TPE

----
+8 TPE

SMJHL HO Off-Season Pass

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

gm pass

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

1. Milestones +3

I think if you have a couple players on the team that have experience playing with each other, you keep them together. Chemistry is such a huge deal when it comes to how well teammates play together. Having a good chemistry right off the bat should help their team succeed. A coach should absolutely use this to their advantage. Mixing them into different lines can work too, they might find chemistry with other players, but it is a risky move. Of course lines can change at any time so maybe some slight experimenting can come up with good results. Regardless, coaches know what they are doing and will do whatever it takes to help their team win.
[117, +2]

Both teams are carrying really solid goalies, I would argue the West probably have the edge though. The West would have a harder time deciding between the two they have. Justin Time has been a fantastic goalie for a long time now, so I would give him the nod. Though I would not rule out rotating every game. The East net belongs to Tibuk Soonika in my opinion. Soonika was outstanding on Tampa Bay this season and will bring that fire needed for the All Star game. Not knocking on Five-Hole Sieve or Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz, the former being apart of the cup winning team.
[104, +2]

Luca Pane was born to run an Italian cooking YouTube channel. Everything from Pizzas and Pastas to Soups and Bread sticks, you come to Luca’s channel, you are going to leave hungry. Not only has Luca honed his hockey skills his life, his parents are chefs in Italy and excellent home cooked meals were an everyday thing.
[57, +1]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

2. We have seen these LA players play together all season long, and know what they can do together. I would split them up to give everyone a chance to make some new chemistry and have some fun. That being said, if they are down a bit midway through the third, I would put them back together because I know what they can do. 63 words 1TPE

4. Easy picks. One name you can't even say. Pretty sure he changes his a letter in his name every couple weeks and no one notices because they can't pronounce it anyway. Grz.. Brz... Zerg has to make it so difficult. In the east I have Soonika. Have to give the home stadium their own starting goalie. 58 words 1TPE

6. I would call my channel 'getting a good nights sleep' and it would just be videos of my in my bed sleeping. Each video would be at least 8 hours long, and it would show we getting into bed, falling asleep, then waking up and cut. This way I can call sleeping my job, and expense a really fancy comfortable bed and pillows. 63 words 1TPE

8. Peter Tingle is very deserving of being an All Star. NOLA doesn't have a ton of offensive firepower leading the league in points, but we are a very solid all around team. Because of this, it looks like we barely have anyone deserving of the game, but Tingle is an all around great player. Leading our next highest scorer by 7 goals, is a big reason we are even in the positive in goal differential. I expect Tingle to do even better when surrounded by other All Stars, and he will not look out of place at all. Don't underestimate him eastern team, he is coming for you! 110 words 2TPE

5TPE total

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Milestone +1 TPE : (

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

PBE Affiliate

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]