Create Account

S79 PT #0: Drafting Some Leadership Due: Sunday, October 13th @ 11:59 PM PST

P1: When Tony Soprano gets the call from the team’s general manager, he’s lounging at home, munching on a huge gabagool sandwich. He picks up the phone, crumbs flying, and hears the news that he’s been chosen to announce the team’s first draft pick. Tony’s response? “You gotta be kiddin’ me! Me? Announcin’ the pick? I’m in!”

On the day of the announcement, Tony decides to go all out. He struts onto the stage in a flashy suit with a hockey stick in one hand and, for some reason, a sausage link in the other. He’s ready to nail it—but as soon as he starts speaking, his mind blanks. “And with the first pick… uh… uh… what was the kid’s name again?”

He stumbles through, mispronounces the draftee’s name, and ends up mumbling, “Welcome to the family, kid!” Within hours, clips of his flub are all over the internet, and he’s a viral sensation. “That’s right,” he tells reporters later, “I just wanted to give the kid a memorable welcome.”

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Option 2: Now that he has completed a couple of seasons in the SMJHL, Nor feels a bit more comfortable to take a leadership role, because he feels that the experience he has acquired can help him show younger players a clear path to being a successful player in this league. During the offseason, Nor will try to reach to most players on the team to see how their offseason is going. This season, Nor got back in Quebec a little earlier than usually and he rented some ice time at a local arena and invited everyone on the team to join him if they could. Of course, only some players join him since most of the players had not made their way back to the city yet. Since Nor billet family is close to the billet family of two of his rookie teammates, Nor has offered to drive them to and from the arena for every practice and games that are scheduled for the upcoming season.

165 words

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I think being picked to read a draft pick would be super awesome and honestly I can kinda see that happening for Wendolene Ramsbottom. I have been on the team for my entire career and slowly now my career is coming to an end, so what better way to give back than to read the name of someone who might replace me in the future. Imagine if we took a defenseman with that pick and I had to read it out. Maybe I would be able to inspire them or even mentor them through the early parts of their career, it seems kinda fun to me. I think I would do a good job and just do a serious read of it but maybe Id have one of my sheeps with me at the podium and that would probably make for a fun draft moment! I think that would be hella fun if I saw this on TV!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Inge Baardsen has just finished his first season in the SHL, so you wouldn’t expect him to be too much of a leader in Baltimore, and he never sets out to be one, particularly. He proudly wore the ‘A’ on his chest for 2 seasons in Regina but felt that he wasn’t selected because he is the most vocal on the ice or the bench, even in the locker room. He always strived to work as hard as possible and be someone that anyone on the team or staff could talk to. Being a people person is important to him, even when surrounded by league stars like Erik Bergmark, Georg N’Zola and team legends like M’Baku Olubari. Inge likes to talk to everyone, he as open as possible and do everything he can to help the team. Train hard, be a people person and give everything you have on the ice, that’s Inge’ natural style of leadership.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

WRITTEN OPTION 1

I think it's very cool for everyone when a veteran of the team comes to announce drafted player. Rookies always have to worry how they will feel in to the new team. So, I think that's it's a nice gesture to welcome a new player by a veteran. For a veteran it's an honor too, because it doesn't happen that often. It's something special, because that player was once drafted too. Full circle moment. I think that in such a situation there ain't no losers - just winners. It wouldn't be a show if Aumy Junior II was selected, but he would definitely be as professional as he can, so everyone is happy with the outcome. Gotta welcome those rookies right, so the team chemistry is at good level from the first day. You never know how they will turn out. Will have to help them to succeed and we even might play in the same line, so it's important for sure.

161 words

Stars Stars Stars

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Task 2:
Being a rookie leadership really comes down to lead by example. Jacob Marsh does this by being hyper focused on his goal of improving at any and all aspect. He’s in the gym from sun up each day really looking to add muscle to his current lanky 6’3 frame.

Heading back from the gym each for lunch each day following his nutritionists' strict instructions which involves copious amounts of lean protein needed to actually build up that muscle. From there it is straight to the barn for light edgework drills and a heavy focus on improving his shot. This will generally be substituted if attending workouts organized by veterans of the Berzerkers and Forge.

Post dinner (more copious amounts of lean protein) it’s time for some recovery and relaxation. For Marsh that involves film study, some fortnite with his friends around the country and a healthy 8 hours of sleep.
While quietly putting in the work may not seem like the typical leadership but it’s clear Marsh cares about winning above all else. Whether his teammates will notice the effort and try and match or beat that level remains to be seen but for Marsh he isn’t satisfied just being carried to a title he wants to be a key contributor no matter the role he’s asked to play.

[Image: QPFI01y.jpeg]

pt pass

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

[Image: Z9NrE8y.jpeg]
@juke I'm so sorry

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

PT Pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

PBE Affiliate: Username vrobx1

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry782912

Code:
Written Option 2: Leaders on a hockey team are players who are often there for their team on and off the ice, in season, in playoffs in the offseason. What does your player do during the offseason to show that they’re a leader to management? Do they assist in helping get some teammates up to speed? Do they volunteer to partake in training camp even if they need not show up yet? Or do they simply focus on themselves, aiming to lead by example?

My player was born into leadership. Having a father like Landon, Campbell has had an example set. Landon was a captain for multiple season and in the leadership committee on all of his teams throughout his career, so Campbell has some great things to look up to. That really can act as a double edged sword, as people may think that Campbell is only here because of nepotism, but there are so many things that can fuel Campbell to be better. It is things and thoughts like that that can really fuel Campbell. Some others might crumble under the pressure, but not him. If anything, it pushes and drives him further. He likes to lead by example more so than with words. However, it does make it so that when he does talk, everyone listens. That is his mentality over the people that just get up in front of everyone any chance they get, eventually those messages get lost. When you pick and choose your times to talk, is when you can really be heard.

175 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Written Option 1: Gwendolyn was Edmonton's first round pick in her draft, so she's familiar about what would happen in the case of a poor announcement. It was leaked to her that she was going first, and while it was an exciting moment, it dulled the official announcement of her position and importance as Edmonton's future first center. When receiving the call, Gwendolyn would become incredibly excited, giddy at the idea of introducing a new player into Edmonton's rebuild. At first, Gwendolyn would be primarily professional, doing the same ceremony most teams give, but it'd shift after. Gwendolyn plans on bringing the entire team out, and having a massive reward party for the next first overall in Edmonton! Whether the new pick remembers the festivities by the next day is another matter though, but she primarily hopes it works well to show how truly welcome each teammate is into Edmonton as long as she's there.

Indeed, It is a huge honor to a guest or a team member to announce our team's first pick in the upcoming draft. Somehow, nobody responded to Nike or Slicer's emails, texts, and phone calls in regards to the upcoming draft. The task falls to Ryland Murphy, and he couldn't be more ecstatic about the opportunity. With Ryland's spirit and high energy, he's prepared to go all out for a few minutes to make it special for the new rookie that will soon join our franchise. Ryland gets a hold of a band named Anthrax, and they agree to play along. A few days before the draft, however, guitarist Rob Caggiano comes down with covid. No big deal though! Ryland is waiting in the wings, as he has played with a few garage bands way before he started playing hockey. Ryland Murphy fills in for Rob Caggiano on stage, and they perform Anthrax's "What Doesn't Die", and at the end of his solo when the drums pick up, he announces Syndicate's first round pick. They continue to jam out as the new pick walks across the stage and the whole place just turns into a huge mosh pit in celebration.

Code:
200 words

[Image: 4dWF085.png]