Create Account

Official NBA Thread

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Nov 21 2012, 11:22 PM

damn how'd you pull off courtside? I'm jealous as fuck tbh

Family Friend is fucking loaded(He owns multiple business chains in the tri-state area), he has season courtside tickets for the Pacers and field level for the Colts, yet he isn't really a fan of either team, he's been just giving us the Colts tickets for 2 years now, and he just recently learned I was a Pacers fan so . . . I may have hit the jackpot here. .

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Nov 21 2012, 11:30 PM

Family Friend is fucking loaded(He owns multiple business chains in the tri-state area), he has season courtside tickets for the Pacers and field level for the Colts, yet he isn't really a fan of either team, he's been just giving us the Colts tickets for 2 years now, and he just recently learned I was a Pacers fan so . . .  I may have hit the jackpot here. .

so lucky. a dream of mine is to sit courtside at an NBA game tbh

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Nov 21 2012, 10:30 PM

Family Friend is fucking loaded(He owns multiple business chains in the tri-state area), he has season courtside tickets for the Pacers and field level for the Colts, yet he isn't really a fan of either team, he's been just giving us the Colts tickets for 2 years now, and he just recently learned I was a Pacers fan so . . .  I may have hit the jackpot here. .

Lol u lucky sob

[Image: hallsy.png]

Knowing my "luck" Roy Hibbert is going to jump for a loose ball and turn me into a Pancake. . .

So does it count as a double-double if Kobe had 10 turnovers? :ssst:

[Image: joey-crawford-boss.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Nov 28 2012, 01:39 AM
So does it count as a double-double if Kobe had 10 turnovers? :ssst:

[Image: joey-crawford-boss.gif]

lmao. Did you go to that game where you got courtside seats to yet?

Yeah, it was the Spurs game, the tickets ended up not being exactly courtside, we were just off the floor though, the seats are insane, and I'm hoping he keeps giving me the tickets(If we were actually buying them, they would be 160ish each, which is expensive AF for Pacer tix).

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Nov 28 2012, 01:54 AM
Yeah, it was the Spurs game, the tickets ended up not being exactly courtside, we were just off the floor though, the seats are insane, and I'm hoping he keeps giving me the tickets(If we were actually buying them, they would be 160ish each, which is expensive AF for Pacer tix).

damn, that's still close enough. Hope he keeps hooking you up, I'd be so jealous though tbh

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Nov 28 2012, 02:08 AM

damn, that's still close enough. Hope he keeps hooking you up, I'd be so jealous though tbh

If someone on the Pacers doesn't learn how to close in the absence of Granger without out of nowhere teardrops, then the games themselves are going to have boring and chaotic endings.

I'm starting to realize that all of the negative flak that was directed at Granger was entirely unwarranted.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Nov 28 2012, 02:13 AM

If someone on the Pacers doesn't learn how to close in the absence of Granger without out of nowhere teardrops, then the games themselves are going to have boring and chaotic endings.

I'm starting to realize that all of the negative flak that was directed at Granger was entirely unwarranted.

Yeah I'm a really big fan of Granger's. I don't know why he gets as much hate as he does. He's a big overpaid but he's probably the Pacers best player.

Hill was clutch tonight though!

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Nov 28 2012, 02:31 AM

Yeah I'm a really big fan of Granger's. I don't know why he gets as much hate as he does. He's a big overpaid but he's probably the Pacers best player.

Hill was clutch tonight though!

Hill is always clutch, I just don't think he's what we need from the 1, he's a great scorer but with Hibbert and George developing into much more significant offensive threats, and West, and eventually Granger back in the line-up, we need a much more "pure" PG, but maybe Hill will surprise me.

I still can't believe how bad Washington it playing. . .

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Nov 28 2012, 04:09 PM

Hill is always clutch, I just don't think he's what we need from the 1, he's a great scorer but with Hibbert and George developing into much more significant offensive threats, and West, and eventually Granger back in the line-up, we need a much more "pure" PG, but maybe Hill will surprise me.

I still can't believe how bad Washington it playing. . .

oh I agree. I don't see Hill fitting that "pure PG" mold or developing into that.

I actually thought Washington could sneak into the playoffs this year. Even without John Wall I thought they would play a little below average. Beal isn't playing great though and it's just not going well for them.

Also anyone else here rooting for Kyle Singler? Watched quite a few Detroit games this year and I love his game. Watched him in college too and even though I like UNC, I always liked Singler.

Anyone see what happened during the first half of Brooklyn and Boston game?

I hate being a raptors fan. Gets me so depressed.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Nov 28 2012, 11:29 PM
I hate being a raptors fan. Gets me so depressed.
Can't be any worse then being a Leaf fan