Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

RAVENS BABY!! TIME TO REVENGE LAST SEASON!

Quote:Originally posted by gee gee no re@Jan 12 2013, 08:13 PM
CANT EVEN DO IT. WOKE UP A COUPLE OF NEIGHBORS BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT

WTH are your neighbors doing sleeping this early? :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 12 2013, 10:20 PM
RAVENS BABY!! TIME TO REVENGE LAST SEASON!

Yeahthat Yeahthat Yeahthat

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Just wanted to say that I've been a fan of Holliday since he came outta college. Knew he'd come through big as a returner one day, sadly it wasn't enough :(

such a great game though

OMGOMGOMGOMG all my friends on twitter where like ciao ravens and tfw ravens suck with 3 minutes left

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Fucking amazing day of football so far. Excited to see the second half of GB-SF and how it turns out.

Damn, Kaepernick is fast.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Packers got emasculated imo

:(

So far I'm 2/2 this week. Really happy with the results so far, At this point I don't dislike any team left in the hunt so I'm going to enjoy the season. If NE makes it obviously they're my number one choice. If not then here's my list in order

Seattle
San Fran
Atlanta/Baltimore
Texans

I have high hopes today vs Texans though, their defense I don't think can contain us, and Schaub is still unproven in the playoffs.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

hopefully Matt Ryan can get his 1st playoff win

Well this game sucks. Unless the hawks make a comeback

Glad I spoke to soon

fuckin falcons always blowin it

What a comeback.

What a comeback!