Create Account

Why Is It...

Every time an issue comes up the thread gets locked so nothing can be discussed? If people think their decisions are right they should keep it open and have the proof that they made the right decision not just lock the thread and forget about the issue.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 27 2013, 05:16 PM
Every time an issue comes up the thread gets locked so nothing can be discussed? If people think their decisions are right they should keep it open and have the proof that they made the right decision not just lock the thread and forget about the issue.

Yeahthat

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Simple answer: 19

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Jan 27 2013, 07:27 PM

Beautiful number ain't it?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Jan 27 2013, 06:27 PM
Eyebrow

dictatorship

In before lock.

IDK but i've never locked a thread in my life tbh

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Why was the first one locked? Lmfao. Their were no personal attacks. People were making valid points and then it gets locked...

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I say we let bill and meg in. everyone loves 2nd and 3rd and 4th chances here

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Jan 28 2013, 12:27 AM
JASON SPEZZA

Quote:Originally posted by Mr.O4L@Jan 27 2013, 07:40 PM
Why was the first one locked? Lmfao. Their were no personal attacks. People were making valid points and then it gets locked...
Because it was a media piece about Abdeezy becoming the GM, not a thread about how the league sucks everything sucks.

There's a group of members here that complain and whine about every single little issue that comes up, and it's really wearing thin. If you guys have issues, go ahead and PM an administrator, but you're really putting yourself in a special little group.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 07:46 PM

Because it was a media piece about Abdeezy becoming the GM, not a thread about how the league sucks everything sucks.

There's a group of members here that complain and whine about every single little issue that comes up, and it's really wearing thin. If you guys have issues, go ahead and PM an administrator, but you're really putting yourself in a special little group.

Well make better fucking decisions. How is someone who has been caught cheating three or four times still in the league, let alone given so many chances at jobs?

I apologize for speaking my mind because the league loves to play favourites.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 27 2013, 07:16 PM
Furthermore, how can we 'prove' we made the right decision? There's no proof here it's not a mathematical calculation, it comes down to judgment and the administrators felt Abdeezy one of the best contributors the league has had, is more passionate than 98% of members on here, and can be trusted with the baby step of holding a co-GM position in junior.

You can argue all you want if we don't agree, but there's no right answer.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 07:49 PM

Furthermore, how can we 'prove' we made the right decision? There's no proof here it's not a mathematical calculation, it comes down to judgment and the administrators felt Abdeezy one of the best contributors the league has had, is more passionate than 98% of members on here, and can be trusted with the baby step of holding a co-GM position in junior.

You can argue all you want if we don't agree, but there's no right answer.

HOW, is someone who cheated four times one of the best contributors? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?