Create Account

Why Is It...

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 08:03 PM
Right, this is about me again

Maybe you should return to this thread when your hard on for abadalla has been reduced a bit

and cue the rude personal attacks

The thing with leaders is that if they think they are right, they turn deaf to other people, including their criticism. We've got valid points and you turn back to "I don't give a shit, we made the decision and we think it's the right thing to do" without even saying anything that makes our statements wrong. Why is it the right thing to do? Why is ours the wrong thing to do? We've basically stated why the choice was not the right thing to do and yet it's ignored and have useless comments.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 05:06 PM

u asswipe

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 08:06 PM

Like the one time I made points about why Carl and Harrison should have a reduced suspension and you attacked my intelligence

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

You say the admins all agreed on letting Deezy be co yet only 2 GMs were asked.

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Jan 27 2013, 09:02 PM

What does this question have to do with his punishment? He cheated, he got punished. It's his chouice if he wants to stay or not BUT THAT DOESN'T change what he did. Why would it change what he did?

He basically ruined one entire season for the entire league and he rigged his player. I don't see how you can rebut his punishement

Ya when you put it like that, i actually think deezy might of did more harm to the league than meg. He rigged a whole season like that Bill dude.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 27 2013, 08:11 PM
You say the admins all agreed on letting Deezy be co yet only 2 GMs were asked.

Shut your whore mouth. Making sense is not allowed

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Hey since I haven't cheated since my Punishment for stealing like 7 TPE, can I have it taken away?

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 08:06 PM

It wasn't personal attack at all. You play favourites.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 27 2013, 05:12 PM

Shut your whore mouth. Making sense is not allowed

oh, you

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 27 2013, 07:12 PM
Hey since I haven't cheated since my Punishment for stealing like 7 TPE, can I have it taken away?
Yeahthat punishments expire apparently.

I have to say I entirely disagree with Deezy allowed to be hired, but not the actual hiring itself. Deezy of course deserves it, but should he be allowed to hold the position? Technically no.

When did Deezy get a job? Last I checked, he wasn't allowed to.

EDIT: Unless of course the other commishes decided to allow it last week when I was busy with school, which is all well and good.

Buster, you seriously make me laugh. This whole thread is laughable.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3